Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
For a Million Dollars Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:07 pm
I know they say that a million dollars isn't what it used to be but I'm not about to believe a single soul in this room would turn it down given the chance, or would you?...
Tell me, what exactly would you do for a million dollars?(That's after taxes, you still get a mil)
Be as elaborate, cruel and depraved as you can get with your conditions. Answer the question above yours, then ask your own. If yes what would you do with the money?
I'll go first, would you lick the base of a public restroom toilet for a clean mil?

To be fair I'll answer first, HECK YEAHs! Provided I don't catch anything it might be worth it. I would pay off various things and just have fun worry free for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:14 pm
Buy a house, a jeep, and another rottweiler.

Then bank the rest and live life.

And yes I'd lick it. As long as it isn't in some random truckers diner in the middle of nowhere.

It has to look not too questionable.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:18 pm
SuchSweetSadism
Buy a house, a jeep, and another rottweiler.

Then bank the rest and live life.

And yes I'd lick it. As long as it isn't in some random truckers diner in the middle of nowhere.

It has to look not too questionable.
Doh! You got off easy! I should have specified a toilet from hell. Next time... twisted
Have any conditions?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Would you let a baby s**t in your mouth on live television for 1 million dollars? Baby s**t is like the worst smelling ever.

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:36 pm
I would lick the toilet, I used to clean toilets at a bar. Nasty.
I wouldn't do the thing with the baby. And if they're showing that on tv then America has truly embraced CP. lol

As for what I would do with the money.
Well first I'd have to get out of the country to escape the horrible fight that would surely ensue with my family. I'd leave a fair amount with them, not that it would helpXD

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine

I'd see it all. I love history, I wanna be there. I'd write a book. I'd buy a huge old house to use as a homeless shelter.
I wanna see the ocean from as many different points as possible.
Stereotype here, but I'd also wanna see Amsterdam, being able to be human in public without a care would be nice.

Would you shoot a stranger in the face? no jail time is included.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:22 pm

I would totally lick the base of a gross toilet. Just one lick. I'll wash it out right after. Now if you said lick it CLEAN... different story. I don't think I could do that. Cuz honestly... do I need a mil bux? There's so much crap that goes along with that kind of money.

But back to the fun of the game: Would you chop off the tip of your dong/sew up your vag for a mil? (ladies, that includes the top where your c**t is, NOTHING's getting in there) Basically this question is 'would you give up sexual pleasure for life for a mil?'

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:54 pm
@ Water: Yes, but I'd feel really bad about it. Hopefully there's no hard feelings with the family members because a mil isn't gonna let me hire body guards my entire life.

@PukeFace: Holy crap that's screwed up! gonk I don't think I could do that. Nope, I wouldn't do that.

For a Million Dollars would you eat peanut butter and jelly sandwishes breakfast lunch and dinner for a year? You may not eat anything else and it can only be one type of peanut butter and one type of jam or jelly but you may drink whatever you want with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:04 pm
I really like PB&J's. Honey roasted peanut butter and Strawberry Preserves heart 3nodding Omnomnom.
Also I could work on some drink recipes. I'd probably do that for 10k xd  

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:08 pm
Oh and the question?
Fight a ******** bear, with your bare hands? mad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:37 pm
Basically this question is 'would you give up sexual pleasure for life for a mil?'
Sew it up gonk oh god no. One the pain eek I don't think anyone would do that.  

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

i hate a lot of things

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:13 am
I'd give away a klondike bar. now if I had a million dollars, I'd buy a hot air balloon, a grenade launcher, and enough gas and mcchickens for my flight to africa to aggressively feed starving children. I would be known as "the holy c**k from above."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 am
I would lick a toilet fight a bear whatever.

I would buy a house and give my family money, then I would sit on my a** for the rest of my life.

Would you suck an Elephants c**k for 1mil?  

Akakia Blossom

Aged Gaian

13,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Pet Lover 100

Captain Kibby

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:05 pm
I'd eat a rib-eye for a million dollars. Just saying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:11 pm
I'd lick a public restroom up and down for a million dollars, assuming I didn't get a life threatening illness/disease. I'm willing to live with a non-fatal STD for a quick million.  

Megapixel Hero

Witty Genius

x-Party all night

5,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:45 pm

First swim in it,

and then pay for college.

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]