Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Taking Commissions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alrenn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:25 pm
Okay, so I figured I might as well take art commissions on this forum, since I haven't been drawing in a while and people seem to like my art. Here are some examples I've done recently:

Fursona Color Sketch
Portrait for Furryest
Portrait for Lemetia

I'm not sure how much to charge for art, so for now I'm saying pay what you want, with the general guidelines of 5k-7k for sketches and/or very simple color, 10k-30k for color pieces, depending on how complicated they are. Detailed, well shaded sketches will also be in this range, as my primary art medium is pen and ink when I'm not doing digital. Obviously heads and busts will be on the lower side of the scale and full body stuff will be on the higher scale. PM me to work out details. If you're dying for a picture but don't have a lot of Gaia gold, I still want you to be able to have a pic. biggrin

Three spots for now, but feel free to comment as much as you want so you can be added to the queue.
1. Lusty101 - upper body colored
2. Cheteq
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:34 pm
^^ Sure I would love one ^^ Let me get into my Fursona then u can do one upper body would be great ty ^^ and colored heart

U do good work  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:38 pm
I think yours are worth 10-20k unless its full body full body would be worth a good 30k ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:43 pm
Thanks! I worried I was putting too high a price estimate. sweatdrop

Question: Do you want flat color or full shaded color?  

Alrenn

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:50 pm
I like full shaped color if u mean stuff like this (This is a picture I did actually sweatdrop ) Something realistic but u don't have to put as much time as I did into it ^^

Girls picture

I like it shaped to the piece I believe flat is just like 2-3 color shading... So I want it a little more detailed than that ^^ at least with the fur heart If you make her face a little more foxy that's fine too ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:54 pm
Lusty101
I like full shaped color if u mean stuff like this (This is a picture I did actually sweatdrop ) Something realistic but u don't have to put as much time as I did into it ^^

Girls picture

I like it shaped to the piece I believe flat is just like 2-3 color shading... So I want it a little more detailed than that ^^ at least with the fur heart If you make her face a little more foxy that's fine too ^^

Yep, that is what I meant. Nice picture, incidentally. I like the detail on the demon girl's fur.  

Alrenn

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:17 pm
Alrenn
Lusty101

Girls picture

Yep, that is what I meant. Nice picture, incidentally. I like the detail on the demon girl's fur.

yeah I think it turned out pretty well on her ^^ to mix the different colors in a little ^^ it was fun Her skin was a butt though but it was bronzeish so i had to go with it xD I really don't like the angel girls face but its the way the avi had it >.> Got to do it the way it is...  
Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games