Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Livi's Social Agenda and Jareth's Plot Thread!! OPEN yes! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:19 am
And we're good to go... hopefully? Yes..

things can be added in as they happen >>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:26 pm
Livi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Little Facts about Livi:
Attitude: Livi is very.. proper, something that he does without much thought. Probably by his strict raising by his mother and hordes of females he's always been around growing up, who knows. Always willing to help in some way, he has no issues with giving out money to buy someone something they desire (even if they're perfect strangers), giving advice on attire or teaching dance lessons. As an envy demon, he sees himself as looking rather damn good and not much can shatter his confidence. And if it did, it would never show outwardly. Ever... or as long as he can help it.

Sadly, he doesn't truly get the concept of love interests or friends, though he understands what they are and their placement in the world at large, it just never sank in that HE could get them himself. He would like some though, very much so. Slow to anger (with other people really), he's usually never without a faint smile of some sort and a proper greeting. Tales say he's a bit of a flirt when it comes to ghouls but if you ask him, he's just treating ghouls the way they're meant to be treated.

A SIDE NOTE: Despite the fact that he tends to go around in that nice acid green outfit of his and hair, he actually hates the color. Not as much as he hates pastel pink but it's pretty high up there. It amuses him greatly how everything thinks he likes green. He does it mainly because it's what people expect of him (and if amuses him how many don't know the supposed link between his kind and green) and he still wishes to know whose bright idea it was to make green the color of choice for envy demons. Ugly shade >>

Passions: Fashion, cooking, looking damn good, thank you!
Secret passions: Friends! To get away from his mom's thumb

What I'm looking for:

Friends: As gaining Livi was a bit of a surprise for me, I never truly plotted much for him XD Yes, I know, bad bad me. What I'd love is for Livi to have more friends (ghouls are perfectly fine but he needs more boil friends). He's a rather loyal person once he gets to the friend stage with someone and he wishes to acquire this BFF status... (and learn what in Jack's name it means >>)

Enemies??: There are only a few that Livi actually doesn't like at the school, but I hadn't really sat and thought about him having enemies or anything. Maybe? No clue XD

I'm also open to suggestions so please help! ;_; Thankies

RPs he's doing now:
Nightmares in Babysitting (Amrita)
Mission Highly Unlikely (LW and Carry)
IDK my BFF Livi (Carry)

Clubs:
Skulinary
Fashion Freaks
Host Club

WOULD LOVE:
--For Livi to become better acquainted with Gabe (If Daffu's still open to the idea of having Livi be Gabe's confidant and all >>; wink
--To find his own confidant, as there's many things Livi truly doesn't like to talk about... and he needs to open up about it more I think
--For livi to spend more time with Carry, whenever
--To 'pester' Amrita more and give her more fashion tips
--Find another 'Project' to pass the time
--Get an actual meeting for Skulinary started sometime
--Go the the maul with Lizzy and visit her mother's shop
--Build his frikkin kennel without killing himself (will most likely need assist on that)
--Meet more people
--To learn to sew from the lovely and uber talented Miss Junko (whenever the rp can be set up is fine XD)
--Anything else I can think up >>  

Rii_Hon

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:41 pm
JARETH

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Little Facts About Jareth:

Attitude: Jareth fails when it comes to social interactions, finding the relative safety of his 'base' and his games a better comfort than anything else. Shy and quick to run away, he does long for learning to get better but it just unable to do so. If it means tearing him away from his games for too long a period, he begins to feel a bit paranoid over it all. The poor thing is constantly hounded by not one, but three haunting memories; Mimzi, Navi Yin and Revi (this favored blue one.. but shhh that's a secret), who like to make sure the poor thing is constantly spinning in circles. Ah, the sport.

Anyhow, Jareth does excel in games, as he plays them constantly and has many handwritten books of study; ranging from MMO guides to quick leveling and gold gathering, to easter eggs in other games or how to master the complicated layouts of fighting game buttons. He also has several books of D&H, notes on that and campaigns he would love to run... if he could get past his stutter. Sometimes he can, if he's distracted enough but if it's pointed out to him, back the stutter returns.

He has no problem teaching people how to play and is very patient with newbies. He doesn't mind if he has to repeat himself or let others borrow things from his stash (though he can be OCD so it just needs to be done a certain way so he feels comfortable about it >>) so don't be afraid to ask for his help XD Now when it comes to ghouls, he kinda loses the ability to speak well... at all. Since he's not used to getting attention of any sort, ghouls particularly make him lose composure. But give him a moment and he may be able to get past his anxiety and don't mind that he stares only at a ghoul's face. (Looking down= BAD IDEA!!)

IN SHORT Jareth is:
--A follower, not a leader
--really shy about ghouls and unsure around boils
--wants to give a lending hand out (only as long as it pertains to video games)
--an OCD nut who wants to build his collection of rare shinies
--a dude who wishes he could buy noise cancelling headphones to block out his minis at times
--someone who needs friends but doesn't want to be a social butterfly. Wants two or three really close friends he feels he can be himself around and not worry about being constantly rejected... or called names >>
--

Looking For:

Friends: He needs them and I'd like for him to get over his stutter sooner or later

A club for vid games: he'll want to join D&H and Scario Kart clubs or any that has something to do with gaming. He won't exactly open up instantly but he feels he only belongs in places like that.

Romance??: Haha I dunno if that'll happen, but it's a possibility to consider. Jareth envies the relationships in video games and often wonders if real life romance is like that (sugary sweet and nice, or ungodly complicated and twisted) but isn't about to ask >> I see him gaining a crush, but not having the confidence to say anything about it or if he does act on it, would go about it the complete wrong way.

Enemies: Well more like game rivals or something like that, i see working out well for him X3

But, as stated with Livi, I'm totally open for ideas as Jareth was also won without any sort of backplotting really XD (Ah I'm amazed I won two awesome students when I didn't think I'd win >>)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 pm
.:: The Suggestion BOX ::.

.:: LIVI ::.

Livi's secret mission: To get Corbin accepted into the school.. yes he's quite set on that *nods*
-- To become friends with Ren (sounds like a good idea yes yes))

.:: JARETH ::.

--Joining the Scario Kart club yes X3  

Rii_Hon

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:58 pm
I DUNNO ABOUT JARETH, I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING, BUT DIDN'T LIVI WANT JUNKO TO TEACH HIM TO SEW?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:00 pm
Yes he did and still does! Thanks for reminding me.. I knew I was forgetting SOMETHING on that list of things to do XD  

Rii_Hon

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:06 pm

REN AND LIVI SHOULD BE FRIENDS : D
      Idk what they would do, but they should. C: I love Livi's character. <:

ALSO JARETH YES TOTALLY JOIN THE SCARIO KART CLUB
      Ren is the co-founder. : D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:08 pm
Aww thankies! X3 Livi adores Ren's sense of fashion, honestly. Have no clue either cause the boy doesn't play video games but i think they should be friends anyway! XD they can figure out something to do lol

And Jareth has already poked his head into it XD he wants to join so bad lol  

Rii_Hon

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:15 pm

WE'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT
      Maybe Livi can help Ren pick out some clothes. Ren's grown up in a very elitist, arrogant family and he hates wearing what he was forced into wearing growing up - namely fancy clothing. But sometimes he's just lazy and Gabe has an issue because he wears his clothes to bed instead of "proper" pajamas so maybe Livi can help him find like...a nice balance. : D

...OR SOMETHING IDK /SHOT
      My AIM is kuromizuki, btw. <: Just in case you have AIM and wanna plot~

And yessss I am glad Jareth does! The more the merrier. : D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:26 pm
Oooh Livi had that problem too (that and his mother had a like a girly fancy things to dress him up in >>) so when he was able to make his own sense of style, he ran with it XD but he would love to help Ren find a balance (and he'd agree with Gabe about the pajama thing >>) XD sounds good for a start I think lol

I will add you yes! I'm elder kera. I'm usually on aim all the time anyway (as Dragon Age distracts me from doing stuff.. like.. drawing XD)  

Rii_Hon

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:24 pm
Posting here! STILL OPEN. We can set it up whenever you want! I also like your other character, roffle, so if you want rp with him with either my boys THEY ARE OPEN FOR HIM TOO.

Also, Gabe approves of this Livi and Ren friendship thinger going on. Boils need to hang out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:29 pm
Ren just hates his parents, period. : D
But yeah, totally up for Livi to help him out a bit, and if Livi and Gabe are friends then that just makes it all the more reason for Ren to like him. C:

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Rii_Hon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:35 pm
Anytime is good! Thankfully me job is a work from home so I'm.. usually home XD but I posted up my aimu and I'm always on that. I can start up some threads, maybe? *Doesn't mind either way*

Awesome! Livi's gonna have more boil friends XDD haha Livi dislikes his family... strongly (hate is such a strong word, my good man XD) for lots of reasons lol

I like jareth too he's so cute and silly. I know he's gonna be teaching Tess how to play vid games and possibly Holly but that's all that's there for Jareth right now... soo yes having him meet other people will be good! Can't miss him. just gotta listen out for the "HEY! You're NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!" oh his minis XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:41 pm
Jericho could be a rival of sorts for Jareth? =D  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 pm
Jareth x Holly rp???? Christmas times though neither remembers? XDDDD  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff