Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you roleplay with me? c:
  Yes! (PM me please~)
  No. >:c
View Results

Adrian the Human

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:19 pm
Hey! I'm new here, so I don't really have that many OCs. I usually just create them as I go, so....

Here's one though:

Name: Damien Ulsryle
Nickname: Uh.... doesn't really have one.
Age: Any age you need me to be ;D But for roleplaying, I guess 20. (If it's a high school roleplay though, it's 16)
Race: Human, Caucasian, European, particularly British
Personality: Fun and pervy
Looks like: He has blue eyes and shaggy brown hair. He's kind of tall and skinny, but not so much that he looks like a bean stalk. He often wears fancy clothes in an unfacy matter, or girly t-shirts.
Bio: Uh, it can change depending on the story I'm roleplaying with, I guess.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke. Really depends on who I'm roleplaying with.
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:44 pm
TAKEN

Name: Takito Blevins
Nickname: Taki, Taco/Tako, Octopus-head (called that by his sister only)
Race: Human, Japanese-American.
Personality: May seem a bit nerdy and standoffish, but is actually very flirtatious. Though he rarely shows it, because whenever he sees someone he likes, he usually tries not to talk to them, because he's worried he'll seem like a pervert.
Looks like: He has hazel-brown eyes, and lighter brown shaggy hair. Pale skin. Also wears yellow glasses.
Bio: Takito has been obsessed with robotics since he was little. When most kids played soccer, he was busy making soccer-playing robots. A bit of a genius, he didn't have many friends, but some how learned to flirt (probably from all the yaoi that he saw his sister watching).
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
User Image

Adrian the Human

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:14 pm
Adorable and well thought out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:33 pm
PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash
Adorable and well thought out.

Thank you! c:  

Adrian the Human

Adrian the Human

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:02 am
Name: Hiroku (last name unkown)
Nickname: Hiro
Race: Neko
Personality: Really shy, but when he opens up to you he turns out to be stubborn and demanding. If asked if he likes you, though, he'll deny it (with a blush~)
Looks like: Has black hair and purple eyes, with a black tail and black ears. He's really short, and gets mad when you remind him of this.
Bio: Hiroku was born in a lab, destined to become a sex slave. In this world, people have learned how to combine animal DNA with human DNA and create hybrids, which some people (mostly men) found absolutely alluring. So scientists with only money on the brain started selling their creations as maids, servants, and sex slaves.
Hiroku was owned by several abusive men, always getting thrown back in the "pet store" when he wouldn't have sex with them, covered in bruises he didn't show anyone. Secretly he just wants someone to be gentle to him.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke~
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces