Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Menrui Specialized Foods (Menu is up) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:56 pm
After a long day of work, Shinobi may come here and delve into the foods that Menrui creates. When a shinobi comes here, the food is all charged to the kage. Though in order to get sake or any other alcoholic drinks, you need to show your shinobi data to prove that you are older than seventeen. If you are a jounin or above, this rule does not apply to you.

:Menu Below: (Links to each selection will be added later) (Note: There is a mission for the menu.)

Ramen:

Shio Ramen: broth + salt
Shoyu Ramen: broth + soy sauce
Miso Ramen: broth + miso (fermented soy bean)
Tonkotsu Ramen: broth + pork bone

Nagasaki champon
Tan-men
Wantan-men
Abura soba
Tsuke-men
Tantan-men
Sanratanmen
Hiyashi-chūka

Lasagna:
*All Lasagna is served with a side of garlic bread and a small salad*

Meatball Lasagna
Chicken Lasagna
Vegetarian Lasagna
Spinach Lasagna
Cheesy Lasagna

Salads:

Green salad
Vegetable salad
Bound salad
Fruit salads

Sushi:

Dragon Roll Sushi Dragon Roll Sushi picture
Rainbow Roll  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:14 pm
Chef Menrui

User Image

Personal Data

xxxxxxRPC Full Name|| Menrui Kosablanc
xxxxxxNicknames|| Chef Menrui
xxxxxxAge||34
xxxxxxBirth Date|| 04/04
xxxxxxHeight|| 6'1"
xxxxxxWeight|| 211lbs
xxxxxxPersonality|| Rarely outspoken.
xxxxxxBehaviour|| Trying to fillet everything, people and food.
xxxxxxEthinicy|| Japanese

xxxxxxPersonal Skill|| Cooking

xxxxxxLikes Cooking
xxxxxxDislikes||
xxxxxxHates||

xxxxxx Relationships|| Completely loyal to Nanashi Ongaku
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Loyal to Otokage/Otogakure
xxxxxx Family|| No Family, presumed dead.

Shinobi Data

xxxxxx Village|| Otogakure
xxxxxx Rank|| Jounin

xxxxxx Ninja Class|| Ninjutsu
xxxxxx Nindo|| "To make the perfect meal, is to win a neverending battle."

Shinobi Technique Data

xxxxxx Chakra Color|| Dusty Brown
xxxxxx Chakra Element||
xxxxxxxxxxxx1. Suiton (Water Release)
xxxxxxxxxxxx2. Katon (Fire Release)

xxxxxx Ninjutsu

xxxxxx Suiton (Water Release)
xxxxxxxxxxxx • All Suiton Jutsu

xxxxxx Katon (Fire Release)
xxxxxxxxxxxx • All Katon Jutsu

Other Data

xxxxxx Background History||
xxxxxx Theme Song||
xxxxxx Extra Stuff on Character||

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:49 pm
Princess walked in and took a seat.A women came over and asked her what she wanted and she promptly responded."Beef Ramen,extra beef and some water." The women wrote down the order and walked back to give the order to the Chef.After a few minutes the women returned with Princess order,which she immediately started eating.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 pm
As soon as Princess finished eating she payed the bill leaving a generous tip due to the deliciousness of her ramen.She stood and slowly exited the building heading back to the Otokages office.  

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:51 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro seemed to have finally cornered the animal, it's tired legs seem to finally give as it was finally over. Nakamuro himself jumped off his puppet and disconnected the strings. The cat was too tired to carry on or even to fight, so it let Nakamuro put him up. "Don't be afraid." He said to the cat as he climb back onto his huge puppet, one of his hand reconnected with chakra springs as the puppet quickly ran to the direction of the Otokage building.

[5/5, mission complete]

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:39 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro finally made it back to restraint which the food was overwhelming to him. Nakamuro shook his head before he was sidetracked from the food, he needed to pull out weeds around the area first. So without any hesitation, he got onto his knees and pulled the weeds out from the ground with his bear hands

[1/4]

Nakamuro was starting to feel a little tired already, his skinny and out of shape body was not use to this kind of work. An idea came out from his head as he would just command his two puppets he made in the training grounds. As said, he took out two of his scrolls that said. "TAGER" and "LAMBDA" on them, two poofs of smoke covered Nakamuro's side as the puppets were summoned. One looked like a huge metal man with huge arms and gauntlets, the other woman with metal parts attached to her with multiple blades. chakra strings where attached to both of the puppets as they both went on their knees and pulled the weeds out for him.

[2/4]

Nakamuro could see that he was half way done, the food still smelling wonderful to his nose as ever. His stomach growled as he hunger approached him, the thoughts of food rushing to his head. after he was done with his mission, he may get a bite to eat. For now, the puppets contiued to pull out the weeds that were still scattered across the earth.

[3/4]

Nakamuro had finally finished pulling out the weeds with his two puppets, which were quite dirty now. He was glad that this was quicker than he thought and he could finally get back to the Otokage for another mission. he would be surprised of how fast he finished in a short amount of time. The puppets that were lifeless like poof in a cloud of smoke again, once more into the scrolls he made himself. Since he was done now and the weeds were dumps in trash cans, he made his way back to the Otokage's building once more.

[4/4. mission complete]

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She then began to look around the food shop. She was asking around for information on where the boy was at.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:34 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro finally made his way to the restraint with he dog bouncing around like a mad animal. people glance and snickered of how Nakamuro is treating the dog, a low sigh came from the puppet user as this a little bit too much for him. nevertheless he still had a job too do and he was hoping that he finish this very soon. After about a good 10 minuets of walking around the place, they walked off, or sprinted off to another part of the village.

[2/3]

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:52 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

♫Medical Anbu of the Sound♫

Jurou sat down at a table, and waited for Kat to get there.

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

Jutsu's left

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:51 pm
Kat walked into the restaurant and sat down next to Jurou. "wow this is my first time in this restaurant. Its really nice looking" Kat said smiling and looking around.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou nodded, and smiled. "It does look nice. It's my first time here too, I've been a little too busy to come here before." Jurou waited until the waiter came around and ordered a burger and a shake. "So are you exited for the chuunin test?"

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

Jutsu's left

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:10 pm
"wow really , then i guess we're both first timers to this resturant" Kat said chuckling a lil then ordering chicken fingers and fries.

"i am , i wonder what i'll have to do for the chunin exam but im really nervous at the same time because im not sure what to except"  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

"It'll most likely just be a match between you and someone else. Either with the kage or with one of the other genin. You don't have to stress about it too much. Just spend some time relaxing before it."

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

Jutsu's left

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:17 pm
Kats eyes widen a bit

"the ...the kage oh wow there's no way i could beat him if i had to fight him , i hope i have to fight another genin" Then kat took a deep breath "ya your right now its time to relax" Kat said smiling  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:47 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

A few moments later the foood arrived, and Jurou went straight to chowing down on his burger. "So what's your plan of attack if it is going to be a match?"

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas