Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:59 pm
A lushly forested area. There are multiple training dummies in the area for training practice. However, people who work here, must be wary not to run into the Giant creatures that inhabit the area. Some of these giants include; wolves, tigers, spiders, snakes, birds, insects, and that's just the beginning of the monsters that can be found here. However, all of the creatures fear Nanashi, and will leave anyone around him alone. People can earn the creatures respect. It takes fifteen posts of attempting to impress them to do this.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:38 pm
Kat walked into training grounds and waited for her sensi , jurou, to arrive.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:51 pm
"ok im pumped up and ready to continue my training now that im back home" Kat said taking out a scroll where she had written the Chuinin jutsu that she still needed to learn. There was two jutsu left, Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique) and Katon: Shi (Fire Release: Four). "ok so i'll do Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique) first " Kat said forming the handsigns for the jutsu which sent a gas that was colorless and odorless into the air.1/10

This gas could be ignited by any kind of spark or flame and once ignited the gas would create a wind in all directions to a range of 20ft. Anyone within that range would get at least a first degree burn and any water in the area would be evaporated. Kat focused charkra into her lungs and blew out fire from her mouth and aimed it towards the sky and the colorless gas. 2/10

The gas quickly caught fire and expand in all directions.Once the gas reached 20ft the outer gas was shot out in all directions. The trees around the training ground caught on fire and started to burn until the fire burned out.3/10

"wow it seems this jutus could come in handy in a mission or fight or something. But what to use the jutsu for is a question. Wait i got it , i can use it if i get surrounded by enemies or something like that." Kat said smiling 4/10

Then kat did the handsigns and created enough clones to surround her . Then Kat ordered the clones to stand back 10ft from her. Kat released the colorless/odorless gas again .5/10

Then Kat snapped her fingers and made a spark in her hand. The gas ignited and expanded to 20ft. The clones was engulfed by flamed gas and suffered 1st degree burns.6/10

Kat smirked "i guess that will work , hmph any enemy that tries to surround me wont know what hit them. Then they'll know not to mess with Kat Firecat of the sound village. " Kat said laughing slightly evilly. 7/10

Kat then walked over to a lake that was deeper in the training ground woods. Kat released the gas once again and again made a spark in her hand. The spark ignited the gas into flame that expanded into all directions. 8/10

The flame flew over the lake and quickly evaporated all the water in the lake. As the water was being evaporated it created a thick steam. "ohhhh, how useful i could use this steam for cover and surprise the enemy" Kat said smiling.9/10

"ya i could hide in the steam and throw weapons at the enemy or fire at the them." Kat said the rest of the water was evaporated and the steam dissolved away. "hm well this was a interesting jutsu to learn". Kat said walking back into the middle of the training ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:38 am
Princess chased Moki (the cat) into the lush forestry as Moki jumped up and began to jump from tree trunk to tree trunk gaining speed.Princess knew she would lose the cat at this rate if she didn't move faster.She jumped up to a suitable branch on the tree as she started tol jump from branch to branch as quietly as she could.Moki began to believe that he had lost Princess in the trees since his pace slowed down to walk.He paused licking hhis paws as Princess fliped from the tree and performed the hand signs with her right hand making eye contact with Moki.Moki instantly saw 20 clones surround him as Princess landed in the group of clones to catch the cat as he dodged the other clones.The clones all dove forward trying to cacth the cat but Moki was fast enough to evade the clones jumping high into the air.At that second Princess jumped up behind him grabbing him for a few seconds before he dug his claw into her hand causing her to drop him again.As he landed he took off running.Princess fell to her feet as she rubber her hand before running after Moki.  

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

♫Medical Anbu of the lost sound♫

Jurou walked into the training grounds and made his way towards Kat. "Ready to learn some more jutsu?"

((Kat, remember you need three sentences for each post.
A good amount of those only have 2 =/ ))

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:02 pm
Kat turned and looked at Jorou and smiled "yea you bet and im also going to need some fighting practice too" Kat said smiling happily.

((aw darn i thought i wrote 3 sentences for each but when i look back they are just 2 sentences, i'll fix it))  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:46 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou nodded. "Alright, we'll have a spar after you learn a jounin jutsu. Have you thought of an that you want to learn?"

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:14 pm
Kat smiled at him

"ok sweet " Then she looked down and thought for a moment before looking back up

"mmm nope i hav'nt gotten the chance to look over any jounin jutsu yet" Kat said

"but i'll look over them right now" Kat said smiling  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

"Alright, do you still have the sound and fire jutsu scroll?"

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 pm
"ya " Kat said taking them out and opening them up.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

"Alright, just tell me when you find a jounin jutsu you want to learn."

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:18 pm
After looking at both the fire and sound jutsu scroll for a while kat finally found a jutsu that seemed really powerful and would fit with her other powerful jutsu. "i wanna learn this one" Kat said pointing to the jutsu and description.

Katon: Kudakasei no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shatterforce Technique)
Descriptions: Built upon the principles of Katon: Myaku Hitofuki no Jutsu, this technique instead acts as a much more powerful, centralized version. Gathering heat in between both hands the user focuses it until it cannot be condensed further. Manifested as a sphere of raw, glowing energy it is at first held at bay as if only for show. Then, given any cue, the user slams the sphere into the ground, causing it to explode with the power of pure heat behind it. The user is unaffected by this burst of power, but anyone within the radius of the blast suffers some unsettling consequences alongside the devastating concussive force it sends forth. This technique, by sheer strength alone, has even been known to crack boulders.
Note: The base radius of this attack is 5 meters. Separate effects of the jutsu are that the intense heat dehydrates any opponents caught within the radius of the blast, drawing them closer to fatigue, blurring their vision and causing mild headaches all the while. Minor, first-degree burns may also result from this technique.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:26 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou nodded at Kat. "Go ahead and try to learn it."

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:59 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Academy Student-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro made his way to the training grounds the heart of what most shinobis trained. Now that he had achieved genin rank, he could now begin training His first jutsu would have to be the puppetry jutsu, the basic of all as he extended his hands out, chakra strings shot from his finger tips as they laid on the ground, lifeless. This was simple to him as he basically already knows this, but whatever.

(Jutsu learned.)

His next task would have to create Lambda 003, which in this case was going to simple. Having the right components out, he laid all the pieces together on the ground, which were in a bad he carried always. Tools were laying as well as he sat on the ground, conjoining the pieces, sweat dropped from his forehead. About an hour passed as he was finally done building his new puppet. Lambda was a female look puppet that is made out of metal, a bomb was placed inside it, just in case things come to worse. A test run was needed as he shot chakra strings out his fingertips once more, connecting with the puppet as it started to slowly move. It's red eye in the center of her head move around, the skin was metallic as well, but looked more skin like, which made it's designed so unique.

(Puppet made)

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:08 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Academy Student-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro still had a lot more to train, reading the list of puppetry jutsu he received from his teacher. from what the list said, the next was Kugutsu Hensou (Puppet Disguise) which seem simple to him, a small smile on his face. With his puppet, Lambda out and still controlling her, his chakra cycled throughout his body as the puppet transformed into a huge boulder, about the same size as Lambda. The "fake" boulder turn back into his puppet as he thought how easy that was to him.

[Jutsu learned]

...Give me strength

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas