Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
if i told you "i love you"... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OSHlN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:16 pm
then id be lying. i really dislike how this phrase is so over used in the teenage language.
don say it if you don sincerely mean it. annoys me so much, so much.
alot of my friends tell me "i love you", i nod and say okay. then walk away from them.
unless ive known them for a long time, then maybe i truly do love them.
other then that, they can go commit suicide. (:

anyone else agree with me? suggestions? lets conversate.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:31 pm
meh, I have friends who I love but it's not the kind used by most teenagers. I love them like family, but when it comes to being in love I almost always deny it because I don't want to confuse it with just a crush or just someone who's cute, not to mention I had a friend who said she was in love with me and when we got done talking she basically walked away from our friendship, even though we grew up together. I've only experienced true love when I fell in love with a girl named Jessica. I honestly thought I was going to end up marrying her, but she fell in love with another guy and they're probably going to get married. And I know it was/is true love because I want her to be happy, not me. I honestly think that if anyone's in love, they'll give their everything to someone and if the other person walks away they'll let go.  

mihawk13

Unbeatable Businessman

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:37 pm
Uhhh.. o.o what else do you say then?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:39 pm
i too hate the phrase i love you, i mean, by friends and lovers. i feel like no one really means it anymore, i'm glad im not the only one that takes it seriously...
i've been cheated on twice, lost lots of friends which i thought were true, they all said they loved me but i guess the words were hollow in the end, even my parents don't really love me, so... yeah i guess i feel ya  

13Radishes

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:45 pm
TokiRyuu
i too hate the phrase i love you, i mean, by friends and lovers. i feel like no one really means it anymore, i'm glad im not the only one that takes it seriously...
i've been cheated on twice, lost lots of friends which i thought were true, they all said they loved me but i guess the words were hollow in the end, even my parents don't really love me, so... yeah i guess i feel ya
O.O' my god, you make it seem like nothing matters -_-, god!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:45 pm
rain the magician

well, when people part ways. like in school. your suppose to say "bye" not i love you. it annoys me.
if i havent stated that. lol

OSHlN

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm
Just Breathing
rain the magician

well, when people part ways. like in school. your suppose to say "bye" not i love you. it annoys me.
Oh, ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:47 pm
TokiRyuu

i think that reply gets you make up sex. redface
i love you.

OSHlN

OSHlN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:50 pm
rain the magician
Just Breathing
rain the magician

Oh, ok.

now lets practice, "hey blah blah blah blah,... iloveyou"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:52 pm
Just Breathing
rain the magician
Just Breathing
rain the magician

Oh, ok.

Bye *hugs*!  

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Sugar_Bear1636

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 pm
imz tired of ppl hearing me say it and being like "you dont know what love is" when you can spend day in and day out and that person betters you and you better that person and at the end of the day you can still look at each other and still have the same passion from day one after a year? you should fall for that person lol but im not a long term relationship person never have been longest is 10 months and average was 1-2 months lol if that person can still look at me and make me laugh smile feel better about myself im stayin with him and we've been livin together for 8 months now yea we argue but who dont? at least we dont go to bed mad at each other and can make couple decisions like movin half way across the country! now thats love! when your 16 you cant move half way across the country not for "love" anyways lol am i right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:59 pm
rain the magician
Just Breathing
rain the magician
Just Breathing
rain the magician

Oh, ok.

Bye *hugs*!

my work here is done cool

OSHlN

OSHlN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:00 pm
Sugar_Bear1636
imz tired of ppl hearing me say it and being like "you dont know what love is" when you can spend day in and day out and that person betters you and you better that person and at the end of the day you can still look at each other and still have the same passion from day one after a year? you should fall for that person lol but im not a long term relationship person never have been longest is 10 months and average was 1-2 months lol if that person can still look at me and make me laugh smile feel better about myself im stayin with him and we've been livin together for 8 months now yea we argue but who dont? at least we dont go to bed mad at each other and can make couple decisions like movin half way across the country! now thats love! when your 16 you cant move half way across the country not for "love" anyways lol am i right?

too much to read, all i really wanted was a "right on" or something. neutral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:08 pm
I was going to leave a careless, random post but I changed my mind.

In all honesty, I like to keep an opened mind and like to think that there are all kinds of love and love can mean different things to different people.

It does bother me to see people use the word in a way that I think is wrong but maybe they think they are using it the right way based on what they believe the word means to them.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

The Iliaddict

Hygenic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:08 pm
Right on!
My friend says "I love you" to me almost every day, but I just say "Thanks." xD
Just Breathing
Sugar_Bear1636

too much to read, all i really wanted was a "right on" or something. neutral

The Random Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces