Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:42 pm
Empress Dee's Lounge

Hours of operation

January-March: Saturdays 10 AM - 9PM Sundays 7PM - Midnight
March only: Closed due to the KOF tournament.
April - June: Saturdays 10 AM - 9PM Sundays 7PM - Midnight
July: 9 AM till Midnight
August: 9 AM till 10 PM
September: Closed due to school registration.
October: 6PM - Midnight in honor of Scare Your Pants off Month
November - Closed due to training for the SNK Dance festival
December: Noon - 11PM

General menu

Drinks - limit three on alcohol induced beverages, unlimited everything else.

Meats - specify the animal(s) you want slaughtered for your selection
Pastas - choose your shapes
Pizzas - create your own!
Desserts - any sweet treat you want, we have it!

Intended idea of this RP

To get a general idea of gaian thoughts of certain controversies that affect the real world today through role-playing with your favorite character.

The RP begins

It was January 1st of the year 2007, the Bogard family mansion had finally finished its construction on the Lounge on the 3rd floor along with a fully functional hotel 100 floors up from that third floor with accesses to the other lounges nearby.

(more information on the other lounges at a later time.)

Empress Dee yawns as she is getting ready for the first official opening day. It is a Saturday and it is 10 in the morning. She had just finished getting dressed and having her breakfast as she then heads up to the 3rd floor to unlock the door. She walked right in and remembered that the 3rd floor lighting is not run by electricity save for the public bathrooms, so she used her Green Orochi flame to light up the candles lit around the tables.

The stage, located in the far back from when the lounge comes into view after the staircase on the second floor, remained empty as she awaited her beloved Fatal Fury band to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:07 pm
A red and black haired teenage girl walked into the lounge and headed a seat at one of the dimly light tables. She picked up the menu and had a look at it.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 pm
Terry finally had arrived in the lounge, yawning as he had maneuvered inside of it after opening the stainless steel and glass door. "Good morning, sweetheart," He had said to his wife, Empress Dee.

Then he turned to the new customer and after yawning once more, he asked, "Welcome to the Bogard Bar, what would you like to drink and to eat? Oh, and pardon my drowsiness. I just woke up a few moments ago."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 pm
The teenager said " I'll have a glass of grape juice with a stack of strawberry pancakes." She looked around the lounge and noticed the green flames but said nothing.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:15 pm
A man with short reddish/brown hair walked in, he carried a dagger with inscriptions on it in his back pocket and sat down rubbing his finger back and forth on the top of the blade.

He looked over at the female at the next table across from him, and looked away for a second and picked up a menu.

A female with black long hair walked into the lounge and sat down at the back table looking at the other two customers that just walked in as well and said nothing, but said "Hi" to the red and black haired teenager.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:28 pm
A tall, well built young man with long, blue hair, red eyes, and a white outfit (Think Ezio from assassin's creed 2) walked in and took a seat. He looked the place over, then grabbed a menu. He wasn't here to eat, though. He was here to meet with up with two people. Some guys named Verdant and Toren, from what his master told him.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:36 pm
The teenager looked up and waved to the long black haired woman.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:53 pm
The black haired woman got up for a second and smiled, getting up and sitting at the teenager's table. She said "Hi.. This lounge seems to be getting a little bit busier"

The man with the dagger just placed it back in his holder looking over at the tall, well built young man and went over to start a conversation with the man hoping to start a conversation, and prevent him from being so bored.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:05 pm
The teenager nodded " Yea. Looks like the owners of this place will probably need to have to some coffee. " she soon heard her cell phone on off. Without even looking at it, she quickly hit the ignore button and rejected the call.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:05 pm
The blue haired man looked at the one with the dagger. "Hey." Was all he said. He wasn't one for words, unless he had a good reason to talk.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

KTS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:13 pm
A little girl carrying a blade walked into the lounge. Her long brown hair touched the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:39 pm
The man nodded and said a little unsure and frowned "i don't usually trust many new people, faces sometimes make me nervous."

He held his hand out and nodded "The name's Torn, what is your name?"

The black haired women smiled a bit "Yeah.. the owner seems a bit tired" She raised her eyebrow "hm, stranger on the phone?"  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:51 pm
The blue haired man extended his hand to him. "It's Xavier. Xavier Guild." He told him. He looked at the dagger the other guy had. "Nice weapon ya got there." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 pm
Torn nodded " Xavier, this old dagger is strange, it had some strange carved precursor language into it." I've always liked it. I've had it for a while now."

"I haven't had to use it on anybody yet though.."  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:59 pm
Xavier nodded. He then pulled away his white coat, revealing an elegant longsword, covered in what looked like ancient runes. "I call her Bianca. I found her stuck in the back of a huge, metal spider. She's been my best friend ever since." He explained.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff