Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silent Abode Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 pm
Basic: This is where Nanashi and Makoto live.

In-depth: To come.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:01 pm
Nanashi entered the building with Makoto and walked through. "I apologize for the mess. I had intended to clean up more, but I haven't gotten the chance." Nanashi informed her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:47 am
"Haha, that's okay silly. Sometimes, that's what I'm for!"Makoto said with a smile. She gave Nanashi a quick kiss, then began to clean up the house. She worked quickly, but Nanashi really hadn't had much time. She finished the floor."Hey babe, what do you want for dinner?" She asked him, starting some water in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:25 pm
Nanashi walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "Are you sure you don't want me to make it?" He asked sweetly, as he kissed the nape of her neck.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm
"I know how to cook! Geez."Makoto said, laughing a little. She enjoyed the kiss to her neck, but didn't let herself focus on it."Now, what do you want?"She asked Nanashi again, determined to be a good girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:35 pm
"Well, since you are so insistent, I am kinda craving something with fish." Nanashi said with a warm smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 pm
"Good!"Makoto turned around and kissed Nanashi quickly, before dashing to the refrigerator. She dug around in the contents for a few minutes before producing some fish. She pulled out a pan and placed the fish in it. "Is there anything you want with it, sweetcakes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:18 pm
"A kiss?" He asked sweetly. He always seemed to be a little playful with Makoto. "Also, will you be having the same?" Nanashi asked.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:37 pm
"You can always have a kiss, honeybiscuit."Makoto said."Is there anything you want to eat with the fish?" Makoto moved closer to Nanashi. As she looked into his eyes, she was reminded of why she loved him so much. Though at the same time, she was pulled by the feeling of wanting to protect him and wanting to get back into action as a shinobi, and not just a girlfriend to wait for him to come home."Maybe some potatoes?"She offered, trying to mask her suddenly serious feelings.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:57 pm
"Mmmmmm, potatoes sound good." Nanashi said, as he rubbed his palms together and licked his lips. "You know, I think we should travel some time." Nanashi said to her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 pm
"Oh? Where to? We've lived in three different countries already!"Makoto said."Do you mean a vacation?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:20 pm
Princess appeared out of no where standing infront of the Adobe as she alowly advanced upon the door raising her right arm.So many thoughts going through her head as her arm moved closer to the door as if she was going to know only for it to return to her chest.She was unsure if she wanted to stop and visit or head straight to the Otokages office.She hadjust completed her third mission and maybe a little break couldn't hurt.In a swift motion she knocked on the door and stepped back awaiting an answer.  

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:25 pm
Makoto swiveled around at the sound of the knock on the door."I've got it!" She pranced over to the door."Nanashi-kun, you're lucky I cleaned up!" Makoto yanked opened the door."Hello! How can I- Cessie-chan!"At seeing her half-sister in front of her, Makoto squeeled with joy. She launched herself at Princess for a hug."Come in! How are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:42 pm
Princess was quite suprised by the hug causing her to stumbled back a bit as her arms swung around Makoto."You just about threw me off my feet!" Princess slowly made her way inside as she stood by the door once inside."I was just taking a small break inbetween missions,so I figured I would stop by and say hello." Princess quickly noticed the Otokage as she bowed smiling."My Lord."  

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:47 pm
"We haven't been to the lightning country, I hear it's nice this time of year." Nanashi said before Princess entered. "Sup?" Nanashi said with a casual finger salute.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff