Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:25 pm
Kathrine walks in, and seats herself at her table, reading the menu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:18 am
Roy Lane
User Image

Roy walked into the restaurant and waited for the twins to walk in. He was ready to help them if they collapsed from weakness.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm
The twins walked in behind Roy, holding hands tightly as their glow continued increasing. albeit they were still tired and hungry. not to mention weak. but they figured that they'd heal faster if surrounded by their elements.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:12 pm
Roy led them to their table and held a chair out for both of them. "You guys doing ok?" he asked, still a little worried.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:36 pm
"we're alright...." the twins nodded and rubbed their eyes. "just the same as before...." they murmured and gave him tiny kisses before they sat down. "thank you roy." they hummed, smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:18 pm
"There's really nothing to thank me for." Roy smiled with a tiny blush and sat down across from them. A waitress came up to them and waited for their orders, Roy's being some soup.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:25 pm
"no; there's so much to thank you for." the tiwns said andthen looked to the waitress, ordering a large plate of spagetti and meatballs each.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:11 am
"Huh, I probably shoulda gotten some spaghetti, too." Roy murmured and smiled. "Then again, I could whip one up way better than any restaurant!" he laughed. "Mainly 'cause I'm Italian, so I've got the skill." he winked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:27 am
the girls gave small giggles and shook their heads, glad to be here with him. "it's true. you deffinately have talent." they hummed. "but we're so hungry right now we just wanted food. and you looked like you needed a break so we didn't want to make you do anything." they sighed, playing with their hair a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:40 am
"Yeah, you guys were out for a week." Roy said and scratched the back of his neck. "And it was a chaotic week, too!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:56 am
"oh? what'd we miss?" the girls asked, tipping their heads to the side  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:07 am
"Let's see..... Lena's mom died - That's pretty good 'cause her mom was crazy - and she got crazy upset and broke up with Nikolai. Yup, she even moved out of his dorm." Roy explained while the food came in. "But I know them, and I bet you that they're already back together." he shrugged and drank some of his soup. "Thanatos told me that he and Hades would take care of Eris, and Snowdrop visited us during the week. Oh, Johan was killed and Dragon just recently accepted everything. Poor guy." he chuckled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 am
"wow... guess it's back to the most dramatic highschool on the planet isn't it?" they hummed before their food was set in front of them and they hungrily dug in to it.
(gonna hit the sack soon. >< 3:20am here in MN.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:33 am
"I guess so." Roy laughed and wiped his mouth. "And I hear Armageddon's been, uh, 'welcoming' the new kids here." he said then drifted off into space. "Ah, have you gotten any info on Rose and Lilly?" he asked and watched them eat.

((same here. nighty night!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:19 pm
the girls nodded and smiled at him. "they're back. our mother actually killed them....." they sighed and looked away. "but... they were reborn. Iris wwas able to bend the rules for them." they hummed, looking back at him with a smile.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff