Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"Yeah, I came for another nostalgia trip." he said while looking around, hands stuffed in his pockets. "This wasn't always this busy. It used to be a kind of hidden gem, I guess, though I was never too crazy about the food. Just the customers." he smirked down at Dana. He walked over to the host that had long saved a table for him, to which he thanked him. When the host left, the king looked at Dana expectantly. "I'll buy you dessert if you want. Or maybe a drink? Are you even hungry?"

"Only you can control that."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:30 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

She rubbed the back of her neck as she followed him. "Actually, I'm famished. That all just hit me like a workout." Her left hand went down to touch her slightly bulging belly, drumming her fingers lightly. "It's weird, but I always eat a bunch after a competition. Never really knew why." Sitting down, she untied her hoodie and put it on, taking her hair down from its high ponytail and leaning back in the chair to relax. "But dessert sounds great. What do they have that's good here?" she asked, looking over at the specials board.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:54 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy blinked at her then chuckled to himself. "To get hungry from eating, now I've seen everything." He sat down across from her and pulled up one of the menus that were always laid out on the table for guests. "I was going to offer you dessert because I thought you wouldn't be that hungry, but since I know you are I saw we get some lunch. For me I'm going with the chicken fried steak. They don't allow me to eat much fried food at the castle. If they do I have to exercise for hours to burn it off. What about you? What are you thinking of getting?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:14 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She shrugged her shoulders, glancing down at the menu before excitedly pressing her finger to a steak option. "Ooh! That sounds good." It was a 24 oz. steak, about the size of her face, but she seemed in love with the image displayed. Nothing would be able to stop her from attempting to conquer the giant steak. Besides, she'd had larger steaks. Probably.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:02 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

A bead of sweat rolled down Roy's pale face as he looked at what Dana was eyeing so deliciously. "Uh... Not that I'm doubting your or anything, it's just that I'm doubting you." he said. "You just ate several plates of wings. I don't think it's physically possible to eat that steak."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:20 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Her eyebrow quirked at what she viewed as a challenge. He definitely shouldn't have said that. "We'll just see about that," she said, then she held up her hand. "Good woman?" she called, face turning a bit pale as the server she was calling for turned around and was revealed to be a man. Blinking twice, she quickly recovered and jabbed her finger at the picture. "That, medium-well, and I want it perfect."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:38 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Several more beads of sweat rolled down Roy's face as he saw he expression. Sweet Lord, she was going to really do it! She'd eat two if it meant proving him wrong!
Both he and the waiter wore identical surprised expressions when she ordered, but then they realized who exactly she was and reluctantly complied. After slowly writing the order, he turned to Roy, who sheepishly gave his own. Nodding with confirmation, the waiter left to deliver the orders to the chef, and Roy set the menus to the side of the table.
"Since you're dead set on finishing that steak, why don't we make it interesting?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "Three minutes. Think you can handle it?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:47 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She yawned at his challenge. "in my sleep, Your Majesty. Allow the pro to up the stakes." She reached for her scrunchy, tying her hair into a bun and smiling smugly. "No utensils, just my teeth, keeping it at three minutes. AND-" She reached out, grabbing a bottle of Louisiana hot sauce. "- slathered in this. Now then, what do I get if I win?"

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:46 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy felt his mouth shrink with more and more of Dana's additions. She was going to eat a slippery steak with only her mouth?! What next, she'd swallow it whole?!
"My unwavering respect, for one." gulped the king when asked about a prize. "What do you want? I don't think a simple twenty's gonna be a good prize."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:44 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She tapped her chin with her finger, then smirked. "If I win, you have to be my slave for a week. You gotta do whatever I say, when I say it, no matter what. How's that sound?" Dana crossed her arms under her bosom, leaning back and waiting for his response.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:47 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy wasn't sure if he could make any more surprised expressions, but Dana kept finding ways to bring them out. He didn't like the look on her face, he could already tell that she was planning horrible things for him to do. "Sure, but... What'll I get if I win?" he fired back.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:56 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"Depends on what you want," she shrugged, already thinking of how many toothpicks she might need.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:04 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy scratched his chin in thought. He couldn't exactly ask for the same thing because he already had countless butlers and maids as is, so anything he needed they would have ready before he even asked. Then, finally, an idea came. "If I win... you have to cook me dinner." he said with a smile. Sure Dana could eat, but could she cook?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:12 am
Dana Klein

User Image

Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Are you sure that's all you want?" she asked, finding it hard to believe that he just wanted her to cook. And of course she could, she was a university student. She had to know how to cook to keep herself alive. Whether or not she was good remained to be seen.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:42 pm
Mayah Playah
Should we do a random number generator for it?

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

The king merely turned his head and shrugged. "That's all I want." he agreed. Nevermind his own deadly schemes. Instead he held his hand out for a handshake. "So is it a deal?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff