Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Mayah Playah generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 46!

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:20 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

She didn't trust him, but it was a better deal that the slave thing on her part. "Deal," she said, shaking his hand and leaning back as the food came to the table.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd
Evens - He wins // Odds - She wins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

~~~

Now, Roy allowed Dana to eat however way she wanted, but he never said anything about what he'd do. Those very things included moving her plate around to make her chase after the steak, distracting her by yelling that there were celebrities around, and even taking a bite out of the steak so she couldn't have it.
Well the three minutes passed and Roy sat at the back of his seat with a satisfied grin on his face. "Goodness, it looks like I've won." he chuckled, devil horns protruding from his head.

"Only you can control that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:12 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

huffing, Dana wiped her mouth angrily and shook her head. "Because you cheated," she snarled.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:41 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"Now, now," Roy grinned while wagging his finger slowly at her, a gloating expression decorating his face. "You never said anything about me interfering. Don't think of it as cheating, think of it as, uh... an extra challenge."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:51 am
Dana Klein

User Image

"You mean, like you can think of yourself as single?" she asked innocently, her index finger on the corner of her mouth as she stood up and started for the bathroom. "I'm gonna go wash my face. Don't steal candy from any babies, you jerk."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:32 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy smiled as she walked off, though he wasn't sure if it was forced or from fear. She wasn't... She wasn't serious, was she? She wouldn't really dump him just because he wouldn't let her be his master, right? Right? He'd better get one of the royal guards to come down and make sure she doesn't poison his food!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:39 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

After scrubbing her face free of steak juice and hot sauce, Dana wiped it off with a paper towel. She glanced over to the woman fixing her makeup not too far from her, then back to her reflection. Maybe she should've worn makeup. There were bags under her eyes, which looked smaller than usual, her lips were a weird shade of pinkish-red, probably from the hot sauce, there was a freckle on her cheek that was usually covered up, and her hair was thrown up in a messy ponytail. No wonder no one had been hitting on her today, she looked terrible. With a sigh, she shrugged. She didn't have any makeup on her to fix any of this, so with squared shoulders, Dana walked back out.
"Now then, do you still want to hang out after we eat, or are you busy with king stuff?" she asked, sipping her soda after sitting down and leaning back in the booth.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:00 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy, on the other hand, looked just like a man of royalty. His hair, a bright white that demanded attention, looked soft to the touch and framed his strong jawline and defined cheekbones. If anyone were to get the good graces of seeing his face then they'd see clear, lavender eyes looking around. His pose was relaxed, leaned against his chair with both his legs and arms crossed, and, most importantly, he looked confident.
Of course, it was all a facade. He was freaking out in his chair. He might be single again! And it wasn't like he could make a scene with all these people around! What a disgusting day this has become.
Then Dana came, and instead of anymore subtle scolds she asked him about later today, making him blink. She was just acting like nothing was happening! Was that... good? "Uh, no, I'm free all day. I don't think my guards have even found me yet, to be honest." he said while scratching his cheek with his index finger. "We could go to the supermarket to find some food to cook later?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:14 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She shook her head, already taking out her phone. "Let's go to the open-air market. If I'm going to give you food poisoning with my terrible cooking, we may as well get the best ingredients." She stood up, her hand on her hip. She was an awful cook, but Roy deserved exactly what he was getting himself into for cheating.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:46 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"You sure you don't just want to spend a king's money?" deadpanned Roy. He blinked when she got up. "What're you doing?" he asked and glanced over when he saw the waiter from earlier return with their food.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:18 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She pointed to the booth she'd been sitting at before. "I left my purse over there." Walking over, she grabbed her bag and walked back, setting it down while running a hand over her face. "God, I should've put makeup on this morning. I didn't think I'd see you."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:54 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"It's okay, I think you look fine." Roy assured. "You'll always be a beautiful brat to me." he said with a cheeky grin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:46 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She blinked, then smiled and shook her head. "You're sweet," Dana said, sitting down and picking up her fork to eat her mashed potatoes like a normal person.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"There's got to be some reason you're dating me." Roy smiled back. "So have you spent anymore time with your brother or is he too busy with his boyfriend?" he asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:01 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"Well, it's clearly no because you're cute," she teased. Hearing his question, she stiffened and set down the fork. "I haven't even had time to ask if I could stay with him. I've been bunking at his dad's house in the meantime, coming in as late as possible and ducking out as early as I can. He's weird, got this creepy friend who comes in all the time and doesn't even know I exist." She leaned back, crossing her arms under her bust and relaxing her posture. "I have to go back to Denmark soon, can't spend forever here." Before she could continue, Dana paused. She'd forgotten she wasn't staying long. What would happen with her and Roy when she went back home? Her expression went from irritated to depressed very quickly.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas