Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:48 pm
"Is she allowed to do that?" Roy asked. "Y'know, mess with the laws of life and death?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:03 pm
"her brother and sister are life and death." they shrugged. "so they helped her with things." they hummed and continued to eat.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:08 pm
"Don't you think the other life and death deities would be pretty miffed?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:01 pm
Armageddon
User Image

The front doors of the restaurant flew open, but nobody was there. For a minute or two, they just stayed open with the night wind blowing in and around the shocked faces of the diners. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, a black lightning bolt shot out and at the twins. "Brought back your brat sisters from the dead, huh, kid?" Armageddon's voice chuckled as two more lightning bolts shot at the twins. "I guess I'll just have to take your pathetic souls in return." his voice boomed, yet he still didn't appear.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
the girls gave small yelps as they looked at Armageddon. "it wasn't us! go bug Iris would ya?!" they pouted, holding onto each other tightly."besides. they would've been reborn anyways. immortality is such a wonderfull thing." they mused.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:42 pm
"Heh, immortality is pretty great." Armageddon agreed with a dark grin on his face. "Do you want to know why, kid?" he asked as he slowly made his way to the twins, black blades slowly coming out of his arms. "It's because you'll feel all the pain that's worse than death." he laughed as his blades crackled to life with electricity surging through them.

Roy shouted when the twins were hit then glared at Armageddon. "Didn't think I'd ever see you again." he growled and kicked the table over then rolled it in front of the twins to shield them. He got out his swords and lunged at Armageddon.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:53 pm
the twins gave pained yelps as the lightning hit them and fell to the ground, breathing heavily.
"r-roy...." Daisy stuammered, grabbing his shirt. "d-don't.....don't let him hurt you...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:02 pm
"I'd rather let him hurt me than him hurt you." Roy said and smile reassuringly at them. "Don't worry about me, 'kay?" he smiled then looked back at Armageddon seriously.

"Awwwwww, how disgusting." Armageddon snickered and appeared right in front of Roy. "Then I guess I'll just kill you, too, kid." he growled and backhanded him so hard, he was sent flying.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:19 pm
"w-we don't want you hurt either..." the girls frowned and glared at Armageddon. "what do you want Amy?" they frowned at him.
"Armageddon. i'm goingto have to ask you not to touch my daughters. or their boyfriend." Thanatos frowned, comming out of the shadows. "its lucky i had to come here anyways. " he sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:23 pm
Roy got back up and rubbed his cheek then looked at Thanatos. "You've got great timing." he murmured and spat out some blood.

"Oh gee, I guess since you asked I'll just - psych!" he laughed and shot the twins with more lightning.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:38 pm
"it was more of a demand." thanatos frowned and blocked the lightning with his scythe.
the girls gave a small smile as their dad blocked the lightning and sat up slowly, still breathing hard. "r-roy... are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:42 pm
"Don't think you're bada$$ because you're a god, kid." Armageddon chuckled as his shadow evaporated into a steam. The shadow steam lifted up until it was above the demon's head then formed into the word 'Erebus'.

"I'm fine." Roy smiled to reassure then then looked at the word above Armageddon. Erebus, the Greek God of Darkness. Now why would his name.... be.........

((gtg, bye.))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image
I cant remember everything

Hiro walked into the diner, he wasn't going to watch a movie or hit on some girl, like his brother told him to, he looked around for a waiter, not even noticing the whole quarrel going on and then he began to think, the place was called Slims Slimy Restaurant right?. "Slim? Slim where are ya, dont you feed your customers?" He called out and sat at a table, then noticed the whole scene and saw Roy, and at first sight he got a searing headache.

But thats for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:12 am
"That's right, kid. Even I was considered on of the gods back in Greece." Armageddon snickered at Roy then looked back at Thanatos.

"Wowee..." Roy muttered and ran a hand through his snow white hair then paused when someone started calling out for a guy named Slim. He looked over to see the guy and turned as white as his hair when he saw who it was. "Hiro...?" he breathed until Armageddon kicked him in the stomache.

"No distractions, kid!" Armageddon laughed as he kicked Roy in the stomache, forcing him to double over. He grabbed him by his hair and hurled him at the twins, not noticing Hiro.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:31 am
"and yet you were still given a cold shoulder." thanatos sighed and shook his head.
the twins gave small yelps when roy landed on them and then glared at Armageddon as they shot out waves of light and air at him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff