Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:21 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"I can set you up in a hotel room, if you want?" offered Roy. He paused, then when he saw the crestfallen expression on her face. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked. If he had to guess, she must be upset about not getting to visit her brother much while she's here. He could understand. Visiting a country for the first time only to be denied visits from the one person you're visiting for would get anyone angry.

"Only you can control that."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:39 am
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

She shook her head, looking down at the table. "No, it's fine. I like staying with Aldrich. He's got a really nice guest room." She paused, then looked up at him, still looking like someone had run over a puppy with a steamroller right in front of her. "It's just... I have to go back to Denmark soon. I have university to go back to. That means I have to leave you." Her voice kept getting quieter, refusing to look at him. She knew she'd start crying like a dumb little girl if she did.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:44 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy blinked then smiled warmly at her. "Is that what you were upset about?" he asked, wanting to laugh at how cute she was. "Even if you didn't have to leave, I'm leaving soon, too. You want to hear a secret?" He looked around then leaned in a little closer. "My kingdom's in Italy. That's a lot closer to Denmark than the United States."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:54 am
Dana Klein

User Image

She looked up at him, hope glinting in her eyes but her lower lips jutting out just a little. "Do you promise you won't find some pretty, insipid princess and forget all about me?" she asked him.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:30 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"I promise. Besides, it'd be really surprising if anyone could beat the first impression you ever gave me." he laughed, remembering their chase in the candy store. Truth be told, ever since the rumors that the Siren prince returned started, plenty of people visited to try and see who it was. All the way from that through his coronation there had been plenty of women offering to marry him, even with the bribe of ruling their kingdom. He couldn't keep track of how many he had refused already. He just didn't want to be in a relationship, he had so much to worry about as is. But now that there was Dana... who knows. He wasn't considering marriage, not for a while, but he wouldn't mind showing her off around the castle.
"Do you promise not to run off with some other magical king?" he asked back while reaching out to take her hand.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:22 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Laughing, she let him take her hand and smiled at him. "Well, I doubt I'll ever meet another one, but I'll promise just in case." She grew quiet, looking at him from across the table. He really was very handsome, much better looking that most of the people she'd dated. Dana herself was decently plain for the daughter of professional models, with delicate features she inherited from her father and her mother's coloring. She'd grown up with plenty of other children of models, usually keeping to herself and eating everything on the buffet table. Anyone would have confidence issues with that, but she managed to come out okay, knowing that she was lucky to be pretty, even if she wasn't as beautiful as the other models' kids. With Roy, she forgot all about that stuff. She didn't need to think about her appearance. He liked her for who she was inside, tons of food and all.
Suddenly, she had an idea. "Hey, if you're free today and all that, why don't we make up for all the dates we won't be able to have while we're apart?" she suggested.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

He laughed lightly until he heard her offer. "Oh yeah? What do you have in mind?" he asked. He didn't have much to do today. The people he was tracking down were either not found found yet or hiding.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:12 am
Dana Klein

User Image

"Cliche dates like from the movies." She pulled her phone out, scrolling through different movies she had recently watched on Netflix. "Let's see. Okay, we can go roller skating, get ice cream, go see a movie, go to the park and go ice skating. Oh hey, you can take me to prom! I've never been to a prom." She laughed, setting her phone down. "We can do a speed run. It could be pretty fun."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:56 pm
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"I don't think we'd be allowed to go to anyone's prom." Roy laughed nervously. He scratched his chin to think of any events that could be happening around the city. "Well... Why don't we start with roller skating? We might be able to find out if there are any other parties happening, or something." he shrugged.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:25 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She was already looking through her phone, pulling up a list of the ongoing parties. "I'm already two steps ahead of you," she said, gesturing for a waiter to bring them the check. "Finish eating. There's no time to waste!"

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

As the couple left, another entered, though they weren't a romantic one like the earlier one. The police officer sat down in the seat he was led to, looking around all the while. He didn't go here very often, although he was curious to visit it when he heard a celebrity food competitor was here.
He settled in his seat fine until he realized the menu handed to him. A children's menu. A vein pulsed at the side of Cecil's head and he scowled at the woman that asked him if he was excited to go trick-or-treating.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Sawyer sighed, plucking the menu from his fingers and handing him his adult menu. He looked up to the woman, eyes bored as he took another menu from her hands. "Ma'am, my companion here is in his twenties. I'll thank you not to be rude and assume his age is anything below eighteen." He said this all in a monotonous voice, clearly irritated that yet another person thought Cecil was a child. He was starting to get why Cecil was so angry all the time. Shooing the woman away, he looked over the menu and leaned back in his seat. "I don't know how you don't beat people up when they do that," he mumbled.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:59 pm
Mayah Playah
Much better

User Image

"It's very hard. If I try to get serious they only laugh more." sighed the cop as he looked over the menu. He peered above the menu to give Sawyer a grateful smile. "Thanks for that, though. It gets really bad near Halloween. I can never patrol the streets during these times because people think I'm trick-or-treating." he sighed then looked at the lawyer again. "What do you do for Halloween? Your son's too old to trick-or-treat now, isn't he?"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He smiled a little at the thanks, nodding in response. Hearing the question about his plans, he lowered the menu a bit. "Parker thinks he's an adult, so for the past year or so, we've just stayed in and watched a horror movie marathon. He acts like he likes the same level of scary movies that I do, but I know he's easily scared, so I put on the less gory, more old monster movie ones." Sawyer grew quiet for a moment, then spoke again. "If you aren't doing anything, it'd be nice if you joined us. I know Parker thinks you're pretty cool, which is saying something since he thinks I'm lame." He chuckled.

Awesome nerd
There ya go, I'm glad I told you

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas