Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah
I thought you meant the picture at first and I got so concerned

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Cecil blinked, surprised to actually be invited to anything. He scratched his cheek. "Oh... Sure, maybe. I have something to take care of at the courthouse later, but it shouldn't take the whole night." He'd make an effort to go. He remembered Parker's request for him to make friends with Sawyer.
"That trial case," he started after a while. "It was something. You had a response for everything Mr. Yuu had. I've never seen anyone keep up with him like that, let alone stun even him." he was beginning to ramble on like a fan. "How did you figure it out, anyway? My men studied the scene for longer than you and we never got anything like that!"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:26 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

"Hm?" Sawyer looked back up from the menu, listening in silence to the man's gush. He hadn't expected to make a fan out of Cecil so quickly. With a hidden smile, he set down his menu, already knowing what he wanted anyway, and gestured to Cecil. "Actually, I only figured it out because of you. Usually it takes me a lot less time to figure out whodunnit, but my motivation was more to impress you than to help the kid. Also, Mr. Yuu proved to be a more difficult opponent than I anticipated." He gestured to a small family not too far away. "When I was still a defense attorney, I remember having clients who definitely committed the crime, but because of someone else. You react a certain way when it's your child you're protecting. His reaction to what I said about protecting your children at all costs was the first hint that he knew more than he was letting on. It helps that he visibly flinched at the sight of Mr. Baum's father."
He paused, then looked back to Cecil. "Mr. Yuu is fairly intelligent, but he's young and arrogant. You should be careful around him." he warned.

Awesome nerd
Oh no, if it was the picture, I'd just edit it and send you a new one that doesn't have the word.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:36 pm
Mayah Playah
D'aww

User Image

Cecil inhaled sharply when he learned one of the reasons Sawyer figured it out was to impress him. He smirked to himself shortly after. Figures he'd wanted to prove himself and justify his arrogance.
When warned about the prosecutor, Cecil looked at him again. "As Chief of Police I'm usually the one that helps him with his cases, although there are times I've seen him present evidence I don't recall handing to him. Every time I'd talk to him about it he'd claim that it was a surprise meant to shock the jury and that he had it under control all along, but I suspect forged evidence. However, I haven't gotten any solid proof, yet." He scratched his cheek. "Mr. Yuu can be narcissistic and a bit of an idiot, sometimes, but I don't see why I should be careful around him."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:55 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He shrugged. "I see his type all the time .It wouldn't surprise me if he's forging evidence, like that lighter that just so happened to turn up out of nowhere. I can't stand his type, kids who hop around, using the justice system like it's putty that they can manipulate without consequences." Never mind that he'd done that exact thing to get sole custody of his son. "At any rate, he's just arrogant enough to do whatever it takes to protect his reputation. If you get in the way, he'll do something, trust me. I'm just as arrogant as he is." He laughed a little, but there was something in his tone. Part of him was telling the truth.

Awesome nerd
Don't tell anyone. I don't want people thinking I'm kinda nice.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:24 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Maybe." mused Cecil. "I still think you're cocky, but I don't think you're on Mr. Yuu's level. You're more down to earth, and at least you can make do with what you've got." Maybe it was a compliment, he wasn't entirely sure himself. After the waiter (new because the waitress was still embarrassed about calling Cecil a child) came to take their orders, the cop spoke up. "Tell me more about your court cases. Have you ever had anything bizarre? Anything very difficult for you?"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:33 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Deciding to let the issue go, Sawyer waited until they were alone once more to speak. He thought for a moment, then answered. "I once had a client who sued himself. What's weird is, he won. I also had a client who was trying to sue a hospital for its poor security which led him to commit a rape against one of the patients. Now that one, I'm very proud to say was simply dismissed and he went to jail. Ever since I became a prosecutor, though, I haven't had as many strange cases." He grew silent once more, then spoke. "It's going to sound cocky, but I haven't really had a difficult case in some time. Like I said before, I'm incredibly good at my job."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:41 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil laughed at the cases mentioned, trying to picture Sawyer bewildered yet determined. After he quieted down he heard the comment about difficult cases and merely shrugged in reply. "If you want better cases then you might be in luck." he said. "This city isn't exactly normal, if you haven't noticed. It's because of that school downtown. The people there... It's hard to explain, but I'm sure you'll understand soon enough. It's something you have to see instead of hear about. Add that plus prosecutors and defense attorneys like Mr. Yuu and you'll have the challenges you've wanted." He smiled shortly after. "But it's good that you're good at your job. This city could always use more people like you."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:56 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"It'll definitely keep me occupied until it's time to return to New York," he said before falling quiet. He'd forgotten so easily that he had to go home at some point. It was easy to forget that this wasn't his home sometimes. With another smile, he quickly asked a question. "Have you ever been there?" he asked. "New York, I mean. Parker and I have a place in Manhattan. The commute's easy to my job, even easier to his school. I like it alright, but he seems to have fallen a little for this city too."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"New York?" Cecil repeated. "No, I haven't been there before. A few officers have been there before, though, so I hear a lot of things. What's it like? Is it a lot busier than this city?" he asked.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer nodded, looking up at the ceiling as he leaned back. "Oh yeah. New York is gigantic, filled to the brim with people and culture. It's great, I love it. I wouldn't give it up for the world." He paused, his smile faltering for a moment before he laughed and looked back to Cecil. "You should come visit me when I go back. I'd love to show you around." he suggested.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Maybe. I don't get much time to travel, and when I do it's because my sister is marrying someone else. She's on her third husband right now, I think." the blonde drawled, sighing heavily at all the memories. No wonder his nephew was such a delinquent. "So when will you be leaving?" he asked after a moment.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He shrugged. "I don't know. I promised to stay at least for a few months, but I'm dying to return to the city. There's really not much keeping me here, you know? At least you've got the police department. All I have in this world is Parker, and he's getting to be that age that he doesn't particularly need me." He scratched his cheek, looking down at the table. He didn't want to look dejected, but Sawyer really did feel lost and alone in this strange city.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil snorted. "That's not something I'd expect someone as thick-headed as you to say." he said. "You act like you've got no reason to be here, but there are plenty of ones. For one, you're saving the precinct with your law work. And now that I know just how good you are in court I'll be expecting you to work hard in these few months you're here." he snickered. "Don't feel bad for yourself. You're still new here. I'm sure you'll find something worth remembering here soon enough. If not, then I'll just give you so much work that you won't be able to think about things like that."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Rolling his eyes, Sawyer gestured for a refill for his water, then pointed at Cecil. "You know, if I end up finding myself a girlfriend while I'm here and she complains that I'm working too much, I'm sending her your way." He paused. "Hey, do you have a girlfriend? It might be inappropriate to ask, but I never got around to finding out." He wasn't even sure what Cecil's sexuality was.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"No. It's hard for me to date because of, well, you know." Cecil sighed while motioning towards his young looking face. "The only women interested in me are cougars, and they can be... overbearing." He decided to change the subject. "So have you found anyone you're interested in already? Or do you not want to look while you're here?"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff