Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:40 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

"Not really." He looked directly at Cecil, unable to think of a single person that he was attracted to. "I definitely would like to have a lover while I'm here, but you might keep me too busy to even attempt to find someone."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Relax, I'm not that harsh a boss." scoffed Cecil. "I'm sure you'll find someone. We get a lot of women that linger around the precinct because they have crushes on the officers in there." He paused when his radio began to buzz. It was when the name Sean Tealy was said that Cecil's eyes widened. He quickly got out of his seat. He turned to leave, but paused. Sawyer was the one that gave him a ride, he had no method of leaving. Gritting his teeth, Cecil picked up his radio and barked an order before sitting back down.
"I'm sorry. That's a criminal I've been after for years." he explained, disgruntled.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:59 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Well, it doesn't exactly have to be a woman." Sawyer was pretty sure that Cecil didn't hear him, as he spoke right when the radio buzzed. He blinked, then pulled his keys out. "If you need to go, I can drive you. We can just grab our food to-go and leave."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil looked back up at Sawyer when he heard the jingle of the keys. Did they still have time? "They found him at a mansion up the hill near the outskirts of the city." he said while getting up again. He then gave Sawyer an unsure look. "Are you sure you're fine with this? I don't want to drag you to a crime scene."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:33 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He waved down a waiter, telling him to box their food. Sawyer looked back to Cecil, nodding at him. "Of course I don't mind. Besides, it's not like I have anything else to do. Parker's busy with his little friends and I happen to enjoy your company." Standing, he took the bag he was handed and started towards the door. "Let's go. I need directions anyway."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Ish Everheart

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The chefs stared in a mixture of awe and horror. No matter how many dishes they sent out, no matter how big and filling they were, the waiters kept returning every few minutes to request more from the same table. When the stunned chefs stepped out to see what kind of monstrosity was putting it all away, they were even more stunned to see that it was a couple. What's more, they were both so skinny!
The young man sat slumped in his chair, his red eyes barely seen through his black hair and staring dully at the food that arrived. He didn't move, not even to move a napkin or touch his drink. His hands stayed in the pockets of his black jeans, yet the food and drinks around him vanished within seconds. But it couldn't be him putting it away, could it? He just sat there staring at his food! He even had a bandana over his mouth with some weird cartoon smile drawn on it!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:55 pm
Awesome nerd

Leon Court

"Don't forget to chew, darling," breathed Beatrice as she sat across from her boyfriend, eyes staring at his handsome face. Well, what she could see of it. Either way, wasn't his complexion just perfect?! Whenever anyone else stopped to stared at him too long, they quickly found themselves pricked repeatedly on whatever body part was exposed, only finding a penny on the ground beneath them. It wasn't that great of a party trick, but Beatrice didn't care. She just wanted all of Ish's attention to herself.
Sighing ,Beatrice motioned for more food. She didn't eat herself, not hungry. She just wanted to watch him. "You're so handsome," she sighed, her shoulders relaxing as she looked at him.
Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned, an angry expression on her face. Who was interrupting her Ish time? Seeign that it was Leon, she smiled thinly, which was as nice as she could. "Mr. Court, how nice to see you again! How can I help you?" she asked, green eyes sparkling at him.
"I need you both to help. Nikolai's gone crazy, and only the Sins are powerful enough to contain him," he said, gesturing to them two.

Beatrice Claude

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Ish Everheart

The disappearance of food stopped, much to the waiters' amazement. They stood, platters of dishes balanced on there arms and beads of nervous sweat falling down their foreheads as they waited to see what would happen next.
Ish glanced upward at Leon. "Nikolai? Sloth. Crazy. I heard about that. Crazy in Heaven. And Hell. Started killing everyone. But it stopped. He's crazy again? Killing everyone?" he asked in a monotone voice.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:05 pm
Awesome nerd

Leon Court

He nodded. "He tried to attack Aysun. He thinks that everything's a trap, and that he needs to destroy it all. I can't fix this on my own." Leon looked down to Beatrice, who kept her eyes on Ish before sighing and nodding up at him.
"I'll help. I'm not really a fighter, but Greed is strong, I'll just tap into her powers." She looked back to Ish. "What do you think?" Beatrice asked.

Beatrice Claude

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Ish Everheart

Ish stared at Beatrice silently for a long time. He didn't like the idea of Beatrice having to fight. Even with Greed's help she was still fragile and inexperienced; one hit would surely take her out.
"Hmm. All Sins. Do you really need them?" He looked at Leon again. "Dangerous. Very. Don't want Beatrice in it. I'll help. Will that work?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:18 pm
Awesome nerd

Leon Court

"All the Sins, Ish. It's bad enough to Envy won't help, I need all the power we can get." He looked back down to Beatrice, who was internally arguing with Greed. "Look, I don't want you to go if you don't want to, Beatrice."
She shook her head. "No, I want to help. It's because of Nikolai that I'm alive right now. The least I can do is help." Beatrice looked back to Ish, then stood. "I'm a Sin too, Ish. I want to use my powers for something more than my own petty jealousies for once. Now come on, let's gather everyone else up."

Beatrice Claude

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:39 am
Mayah Playah
Breatrice Claude, eh?

Ish Everheart

Ish continued staring and muttered something under his breath. Beatrice didn't know what she was getting into, so of course she wouldn't refuse. The hungry Sin got up from his seat. He'd have to focus all of his energy on protecting her rather than stopping Nikolai. Hopefully the other Sins would be able to do the job.
Glancing at Leon, Ish nodded. "Help. We'll help. Who else do you have? That are Sins? Not Envy. Not Sloth. But Greed. And Gluttony. Anyone else? Wrath? Lust? Pride?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:51 am
Awesome nerd

Leon Court

Leon lifted his phone, texting the girl that was stuck with Pride inside her. He'd met her at the wedding and traded numbers for information about sporting events, so she knew who he was. After receiving confirmation that she would participate in helping him with Nikolai, he gestured between them. "I'll get Wrath, you two get Lust. Pride's already on her way."
Beatrice groaned. "But I hate Lust!" Still, she nodded and started for the door.

Beatrice Claude

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces