Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:58 am
Hades appeared out of a shadow in the corner of the room. He was quiet about it but he was sure he'd be figured out soon enough. Hades sat down and propped his feet up on the table and watched the small battle go down. It always delighted the death god to see his fellow godly like beings fight. He let out a small chuckle at what Armageddon had said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:35 am
User Image
I cant remember everything

Hiro noticed the boy get hit, then looked up, noticing. "Oh yeah, your my ex house maid, right, wow they sure give out big appetisers here." He said and got up, dusting off his pants then dissapeared with the sound that happened when a bombshell goes off, just a little *Click* came out, but the same noise came out as he reappeared in front of Armageddon, aimiing a punch for his chest.

But thats for the best.

((bye))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:20 am
Armageddon's eye twitched. House maid?! Again?!? He snapped his head in the boy's direction to yell at him, but he was already gone. The sound that followed the boy made the demon scowl and not notice the waves of light and air coming, so they hit him directly. The only good thing about that was that it knocked him out of the way before the boy could punch his chest. Armageddon got back to his feet and wiped a tiny drop of blood from the corner of his mouth then growled. "Lucky shot, kid." he muttered and shot five fireballs at them.

Roy coughed a little and blinked when he saw the fireballs coming. Now's the time not to be useless, Roy, he thought and got up. Like in a baseball game, he gripped on of his swords tightly and whacked the fireballs back at Armageddon. Once that was taken care of, he followed the fire and began slashing at Armageddon with both blades in hand.

He blinked slowly when the fireballs were shot back at him. They hit him, but he didn't seem hurt by them, he did create them, after all. He was, however, surprised when he saw Roy right in front of him. Getting a few cuts, Armageddon growled and began slicing back at him with his black blades. Every few seconds their swords would crash and collide with each other, but the demon managed to read Roy's timing during the fight. He let his blades disappear and grabbed Roy's swords. "You're so predictable, kid." he snickered and pulled the swords apart then towards him. Armageddon lifted one boot up so that Roy's ribcage would slam against it when he was pulled towards him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:35 am
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "I missed..." He muttered, and then he dissapeared again with the same sound as before. Hiro appeared in front of armageddon again, standing on Armageddons knee with one leg, then jumped up and flipped upside down, standing on his hands which were on Armageddons knee, while his legs did a spin, attempting to kick Armageddon in the face, all done with demonic speed.

But thats for the best.

((Welcome back ^-^))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:41 am
Armageddon blinked in surprise when the boy appeared on his leg. He got hit with numerous kicks before he got fed up and grabbed the boy's leg then threw him off him. "You little brat!" he snarled and shot seven lightning bolts at him.

((Why thank you! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro smirked, sending up a wall of darkness, blocking six lightning bolts till his head started acting up again. "Agh!" He muttered, the shield collapsed, letting the seventh lightning bolt hit him in the chest directly, knocking Hiro into a wall, falling to his knees, but he got up. "Lucky shot." He breathed,

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 pm
"Luck's got nothing to do with it, kid." Armageddon snickered and turned his blades into his black whip. He took another look at the boy then smirked. "Well well, if it isn't you again!" he chuckled and wrapped the whip against it, its poisonous spikes digging into him. "I'd rather kill that girl first, but I'm not complaining!" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro grunted and clenched his teeth. "Your nothing compared to somebody I know." He said darkly, remembering Izaya and the raw hate he had for him. Hiro put his hands on the weapon that was used to attack him, freezing it then breaking out. "Your nobody compared to that a*****e!" He yelled out, summoning his sword in his hand and ran one hand across it, black flames now embracing it. "Izaya!" He yelled out, eyes blinded by rage as he slammed his sword on the ground, black flames rushing out at Armageddon.
But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:34 pm
Armageddon raised an eyebrow at him and quickly got his black blades out, struggling to block the flames that were rushing at him. He used the blades as a type of shield, but the flames managed to scorch part of his legs and arms. "Izaya, eh?" he grunted, feeling himself being pushed backwards from the flames. His eyes began to glow red as Hiro's shadow took Izaya's form. The shadow wouldn't last long, but all he needed was a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 pm
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad.
User Image
The shadow Izaya smiled at Hiro, saying inaudible words. then began to run at him, opening his flickblade.

People are either charming or tedious

User Image
I cant remember

Hiro growled uncontrollably, freezing the shadow and grabbing it by the neck, he then lunged his arm back and threw the frozen shadow Izaya at Armageddon.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:00 pm
With his limited time, Armageddon regained his composure and managed to catch the frozen shadow. He let his demon flames thaw the shadow out then backed away. Kid's gone crazy, I'd better go, he thought as a shadow portal opened up behind him. "I'll see ya later, kid." he smirked and left into the portal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro stared at the shadow until it sunk into the ground, then Hiro fell back on the ground as well, and in an instant he was asleep.

But thats for the best.

((Heh, that was fun xP ))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:16 pm
((Tis why I made Armageddon ^w^))

Roy had been watching the fight while using anything and everything he could to help the worst of his wounds. Finished wrapping his largest gash on his left arm, he painfully made his way to Hiro and started checking out his wounds. "Hey.... You ok?" he mumbled and gently slapped his cheek. He didn't look like he got that hurt. Maybe that shadow guy did something?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro sighed and opened his eyes, seeing Roy. Hiro pointed at him and said. "You owe me." He smiled and sat up.

But thats for the best.

((Izaya is one of the keys to getting all of Hiros memories back and he's fun so thats why i made him. ^-^))  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 pm
Roy blinked and chuckled at Hiro's comment. "I can't believe you're back." he said and ran a hand through his semi-bloody hair. "And just when Lena and Nikolai broke up, too. Talk about good timing!" he laughed, too busy taking care of Daisy and Carnation to hear about the engagement. "Where did you go?"

((Bahahaha, you're gonna whip up a lot of drama, ain't ya? xP))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff