Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro didn't understand why but he remembered Roy, maybe it was because he was closely connected to Lena. "It's to late for rhat, they're back together and engaged." He said softly. "And I cant tell you where I was at, sorry."

But thats for the best.

((Im actually gonna bring alot more action))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:09 pm
"Engaged?" Roy blinked and frowned slightly. How could they not tell me? he thought and pouted then looked back at Hiro. "Ah well, plenty of fish out in the sea, I guess." he tried to comfort then thought about something. "Hey, who was that shadow thing Armageddon used on you?" he asked.

((Bahaha, oh boy xD))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:16 pm
Diavolos 'Dia'
User Image

Dia stayed close to the shadows and looked around the restaurant. Armageddon must've already left. Hopefully she wouldn't have to find him and lug him around again. She decided to take a small break first and just watch the people in the restaurant, making sure she couldn't be seen.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro clenched his teeth. "Orihara Izaya, he's an info broker who just loves humans, he exhibits said love by putting people in dangerous situations, and he's also the only one who can fight me without any kind of power or ability." He said sharply.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 pm
"Tough love, huh?" Roy murmured and sighed, wincing a little from his cracked ribs. "At least he doesn't go to this school, right?" he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro nodded. "I haven't heard of an info broker around so I guess im in the clear." He said with a smile. "So whats with the girls your protecting?" He asked Roy while he rubbed the back of his head.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:45 pm
"Hmm? Oh, that's Daisy and Carnation." Roy said and looked over his shoulder to see the twins. "Heh, I'm dating them." he said with a proud blush as he faced Hiro.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiros eyes widened abit. "Wow, am I the only one without a girl friend?" He asked Roy with a small huff.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:07 pm
"Just wait it out, dude." Roy smirked. "There's twice as many girls as there are guys here. You'll get eaten alive!" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro shrugged. "Maybe." He said and got up. "Now where the hell is this Slim guy, we need to have a talk about his management skills." He said while crossing his arms.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:30 pm
"I don't think Slim exists, honestly." Roy said and got up himself. "And if he does, he's harder to find then Bigfoot." he grumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:43 pm
{care to tell me what i missed? >> went to harry potter 7 part 2.... and the fire alarm went off in the middle of it ><}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro sighed. "Whatever, I need food!" He cried out, startling a waitress. He walked over to her, a bright smile on his face. "Miso ramen please" He asked.

But thats for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:53 pm
"You come to a fancy...ish restaurant and order Ramen? Ramen?!" Roy gaped at Hiro then shook his head. "Here, I'll cook you something." he said and picked up a chef's hat from the floor. He walked past the maid and started going into the kitchen. Most of the chefs had run away from the fight that took place, and the few remaining chefs were paralyzed with fear. That didn't bother ol' Roy, though. He began cooking up a storm, his hands a blur. Put spices there, a little bit of pepper on this, cut that up... After about thirty minutes, he had a giant pizza ready. Each slice was a different topping. "I think my Italian side's coming out." he laughed nervously and shoved the pizza into Hiro's arms. "But it's dang better than Ramen!" he said.

((arm retreated, and roy and hiro are catching up))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro smiled. "You dont owe me anything anymore." He said, picking up a pepperoni slice of pizza, biting into it and enjoying the flavor.

But thats for the best.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces