Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Manor on the Hill (COME AND VISIT!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:46 pm
The Manor on the Hill

User Image

A manor atop a hill... How cliche... Yet how uninviting. But one can never resist the call of such a place. What mysteries may hide in its dark depths? What hidden facts may be found in its highest towers?

This manor appeared about the same time as His Lord Grey appeared at the school. However, it almost seems as if it has always been there. That nobody had noticed until now. Nobody ventures up there, to that lonely mansion. Why should they? It already looks malicious... As if your soul could be stolen by the building alone.... There are rumors of a light being on at night, in one of the windows of one of the towers. But rumors are rumors. How can one be sure that this is not just a joke spread by teenagers to scare little children?

But if you must be curious, come and explore. Mind your manners, however. It would be most unfortunate for one to be punished for their indecency...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Seraphiel The Forgiving
The Manor on the Hill

User Image

A manor atop a hill... How cliche... Yet how uninviting. But one can never resist the call of such a place. What mysteries may hide in its dark depths? What hidden facts may be found in its highest towers?

This manor appeared about the same time as His Lord Grey appeared at the school. However, it almost seems as if it has always been there. That nobody had noticed until now. Nobody ventures up there, to that lonely mansion. Why should they? It already looks malicious... As if your soul could be stolen by the building alone.... There are rumors of a light being on at night, in one of the windows of one of the towers. But rumors are rumors. How can one be sure that this is not just a joke spread by teenagers to scare little children?

But if you must be curious, come and explore. Mind your manners, however. It would be most unfortunate for one to be punished for their indecency...

Kathrine walks out the door of the school when classes end, she decides to explore the grounds, on her way, she passes the graveyard, slims restaurant, the gods temple, and more. when she finally comes to the old mansion, she stops..
"Funny, i don't remember this being here..."
her curiosity over comes her, and she walks over to ring the doorbell BUT finds there is none, so she uses the knocker..
bang bang bang.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime+with+red+hair+/bookbear_bucket/111111.jpg  

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:18 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

The Door of the manor moved inwards. As this action was preformed, a loud creak could be heard coming from the door's hinges. Air seemed to rush into the building as if it was alive. As the young girl was allowed admittence, the newly opened domain slowly became visible. At once, twenty candles, located around the foyer of the manor, lit at once. This allowed for a more appropriate visibility range. Allowing one's eyes to adjust to the dim lighting that these candles emmitted, one could see a rather grand set of stairs leading up to another door. A door that seemed to lead deeper into the manor. An evanescent sound of music could be heard from the room behind the door up the large, gray stairs. A piano... Being played by the most gracefull of fingers...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:33 pm
Seraphiel The Forgiving
His Lord Grey

User Image

The Door of the manor moved inwards. As this action was preformed, a loud creak could be heard coming from the door's hinges. Air seemed to rush into the building as if it was alive. As the young girl was allowed admittence, the newly opened domain slowly became visible. At once, twenty candles, located around the foyer of the manor, lit at once. This allowed for a more appropriate visibility range. Allowing one's eyes to adjust to the dim lighting that these candles emmitted, one could see a rather grand set of stairs leading up to another door. A door that seemed to lead deeper into the manor. An evanescent sound of music could be heard from the room behind the door up the large, gray stairs. A piano... Being played by the most gracefull of fingers...[/qu
Kathrine looked around the mansions foyer, her red eyes grows blacker by the minute Thoughts: i cant stay here to long..ah!
Kathrine took a vile with a red substance from her bag, she opened the lid, and swallowed it, her eyes instantly turned to bright red.
Kathrine walked slowly, then faster to the stairs climbing carefully, then she faced the door..
"hello?"

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:48 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

Allowing the young girl to open the door, a brighter room was now present. A man in all white sat a a constrastingly black piano... He was playing Moonlight Sonata without any imperfections... He glanced up at the lady, his piercing white eyes holding back some form of interest... He smiled, with something hidden behind his porcelain skin... Greetings, he said within phrases of the music, and welcome to my humble domain...
{{Dear, there is no need to quote my posts. Just make your own style of posting and simply use the name of who you are speaking too within the post somewhere. ^_^}}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:51 pm
Kathrine takes one step in. she lookes around, then speaks:
do you live here alone?

kathrine takes a look at her watch then grabs a notebook from her bag, she glances at the man sitting on the piano stool, takes a pencil from behind her ear, and writes:

Dont get caught up kathrine..you must be back at school before 10:00  

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:26 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

Amist a half-hearted chuckle, the man replied, That all depends on your definition of live. As he finished to piece of music, he took to standing and walked thither to the far wall where large books lined shelves of what appeared to be ancient wood. As he took one out, he opened it, placing a set of beautiful reading glasses upon his nose. To live somewhere normally dictates that one must have a permanent residence. Otherwise, they are constantly on the move, finding new places to spend the night. You see, he snapped the book shut and spun around to face her, I am not one to settle down in a specific place or two. No, he set the book upon a table and removed his glasses as he continued to approach her, I am one to come and go as I please. Untied by the shackles of a home.... But on your second inquiry, yes, I suppose that I am indeed alone the majority of the time. He smiled towards her, his unblemished, pale skin seemed to glow in the dim light. My books are my only companions in this desolate place. My books and my music. Attachment to those around you will only lead to pain when they disappear... He detoured from his current course of heading towards her and was now walking in the direction of a small table laiden with a silver tea set. As he arrived, he poured a cup of tea, looked up at the girl, and offered, Tea dear?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:56 pm
Kathrine blinked a couple of times, then she stared at the piano for a while, then she said "yes please..." when she raised her arm to receive the cup, her bag fell, and the glass vile rolled out, with still some of the red blood in it. kathrine hurridly put it in her bag, then she reached to grab her notebook, which was open and said:

First day in blackrose high. everyone seems different...

Kathrine, keep yourself together.

im in gym, surrounded by...a boy singing about cocunuts, a emo, and a......werewolf?

1284-03oi03-fgdrf4f43 Remeber them.  

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:30 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

The man slowly bent down towards the female, on one knee, and assisted her in the collecting of her belongings. After she regained what she lost, he pulled himself upright. Dear, he said calmly, you should practice the art of being less clumsy. You wouldn't want anybody finding out your secrets.... He returned to the teapot, pouring a second cup and handing her it. Secrets are meant to be kept hidden from the world lest they turn into weaknesses... He motioned to a set of chairs by the window. The chairs were accompanied by a table inbetween them. Sit, he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:39 pm
Kathrine glared at him, then she took the teacup and sat. " so far my secrets have not been found out" kathrine glanced at him " beside, if anyone found out my secret, i wouldent be here." kathrine sipped her tea a little. " my secret has been kept closelt to me for a long time, that will not change just by clusmyness. everyone has secrets, all are prescious.." kathrine took another sip. "but mine....mine is....obvious, so obious that people overlook it, therefore leaving it hidden." kathrine set down her tea, bringing out the vile, with the so called blood, she showed it to him "what does this look like to you?"  

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:12 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

He smiled in admiration for the young girl's boldness. To me, he said, it looks like a vile made from glass. Carved rather blandly, therefor suggesting that either you use it constantly, or you have multiple ones. It appears that it is containing a liquid of the color red. The liquid seems to be rather viscious meaning that it is not a liquid that most would drink regularly. Yet, it is not as viscious as syrup, suggesting that it closer to milk. However, seeing as it is in a vile, a small amount as well, it is most likely not a form of dyed milk. No, being in such a small dose, it is probably meant for some sort of replenishment of health. Now, if I sort through what I have read in books, including medical papers, I can see that it clearly has the same properties of blood. I can also see that it is collecting no condensation on the outside of the glass vile. This would suggest that it is at room temperature or warmer. That, however does not constitute the ability to declare what it necessarily is. Through further analysis, I can see that there are small red flakes around the stopper that was placed in the vile to keep said liquid inside. This means that it will dry if allowed to be in the presence of oxygen for too long. Knowing all of that concludes, through logical deduction, that you are indeed holding a vile of what appears to be blood. He paused for a moment, allowing the young girl to collect in her mind all that he had said. Now, if I correlate what you are holding to your mentioning of your secret being so obvious that it is often overlooked, I can bring about the conclusion that you are some sort of blood sucking creature such as the chupacabra. However, knowing that the chupacabra has no transformative powers nor does it look like a young, human girl, I know it you are not so. Trust me, I've met a chupacabra, nice creature actually, but a bit dimwitted... Anyways, this will deduce you to being some sort of vampire, I believe? Forgive me if you prefer another name than the one I offered. The Man in white began to sip his tea, holding back a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:44 pm
Kathrien grinned. "wrong, your studies are correct, one would suppose the vile of red,would be blood, and me a vampire,but im a shapeshifter. i can shapeshift into dark things, but in return i have the likes and dislikes of that kin. currently, i am, a vampire. so i act like one." Kathrine slowly deformed, her teeth dulling, but still sharp, her eyes changing to bright yellow, her body turning black. she apperad as a black cat:

http://s3.envato.com/files/88399.jpg

then she turn back, to her vampiric form.
"although i can shapeshift, i have limits, at i mentioned earlier, i can shapeshift into dark things, that was a wicths cat. i can show people things that could damage them mentally..and physicallly, for ever." kathrine sipped her tea, then set it down. "the vile is blood, but a different kind, it is fake blood, although not that crap your use for costumes...just not the real thing vampires use." kathrine handed him the vile " see? if you look closely you can also see black, confirming the fake... do you have that in your books?" kathrine looked around at the books, then she got upm walked over to a bookshelf, grabbed a book, and then looked at him. "The vampire, is this the one you studied?" kathrine flipped through the pages, then set it back. she then walked about the room,  

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:28 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

At the discovery of being wrong, the man in white sat back, folding his arm, and placing a leg over the other. As if pouting he sat there. Then, he smirked. I was not wrong dear, he said thoughtfully, merely unfufilled. I was correct on what you were. Just not what you are. He watched her, curiosly, as she took down the book from the shelf. Smiling once more at her own curiosity, he answered her question. Yes, he said, that is one book about vampires that I have managed to scrounge up on my travels. It however is not all that I have read. The books before you are only a portion of what I have read. Or what I have past owned. No, I prefer to keep the majority of my knowledge up here, he tapped his forhead lightly, where it is most safe... But on the topic of secrets. I would prefer not to mention my own, I hope that does cause you vexation. It is more for safety that I make such precaution a habit. He smiled warmly in her direction. Now, dear, we have yet to share our names. Do you mind if I ask you what yours might be? In exchange, I will woefully part with my own.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:35 pm
Kathrine walked over to the seat she previously sat on "My name is Kathrine." she sat on the seat. waiting for his reply.  

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 am
His Lord Grey

User Image

Katharine, he whispered to himself, how simple... But I suppose simplicity in itself is a charming attribute to others when in the presence of detail. Now, I suppose it is my own turn now. I have not parted with my name in a very long time, Miss Katharine. So long as I have actually forgotton it from time to time. But no, it will never leave me truely. Always haunting my footsteps whereever I tread... My name is Dorian Grey. Though I doubt that you have heard of it, I keep to myself mostly. I also doubt that my name holds very much importance anyways. Even if you had heard it before, it would most likely have slipped your mind as light slips through a window pain made of glass...  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff