Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The shrine of dark Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:09 pm
Kathrine walked up to the shrine, staring at the statue of a demon with black wings, and red robes with a scarf around his arm. she walked around it, the she thought one thing: fly
she then flew up to the top of statue, examing every single detail closely, she then lowered herself to the ground, staring at the statue again, she saw a small inperfection in the statue, and she pushed in a block that had been gashed with something, the statue then rised, and under it was a small, black box with a red skull on it. she picked it up carefully, and walked away, but on the way she tripped over a old rotting bone and fell, landing on a piece of sharp stone that had fallen from the old statue, the stone pierced her heart, making her bleed nonestop, the black box flew out of her hands, and landed beside her feet. she lay the pale and motionless..blood gushing everywere.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:05 am
((jewel))
User Image
jewel walked in since this was where she was so posed to meet someone who kept texting her she saw Kathrine and ran over not knowing how to heal she managed to get her to stop bleeding and laid her on the round "are you okay?" she asked worriedly as a woman walked in with jewels white hair but ehr eyes were changing color each second "hello elizabeth" she said as jewel turned around "Israel we all though you were dead when you killed all races before" jewel said softly as Israel shurgged "me no thats ab insult... just like you staying here insted of working wit me imagine what we could do" "you could die in hell im only 15" Israel laughed and bit jewel finishing the transformation wish hadent happened to her but she didnt care. jewel passed out and soke up a few minutes later looking different agains he sighed "why cant i stay looking the same?" she muttered softly as Israel shurgged "yor problem not mine"User Image((Israel))  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:17 pm
The brick magically disolved, and kathrins wound healed. kathrine sat up, looked at the two, then scrambled to her feet, despertly trying to find the box, when she found it, she put it in her bag that she seemed to carry everywhere. kathrine then started to morph, skin growing black, and midnight black hair sprouting from her skin, her ears shifted to the top of her head, and they grew pointer, her tail bone longed.. into a feline tail, kathrine grew paws, and she fell to her...paws...her bag morphed into a collar with a small skull on it, kathrine was a baby panther. kathrine sat on her rump, she then looked at the two, yellow eyes glowing, her head cocked to the right slightly, her jaws opened to let a small rawr escape. her tail swayed behind her, waiting to strike.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 pm
Jewel groaned angrily as jasmine and Melissa showed p scaring the crap out if her as Isreal blinked "what vary royal need family to protect ger?" she sneered asthe air hot thick from both their anger  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:10 am
Kathrine stood 0on all fours, she growled, and slowly her ears turned red, and if you look closely, you could see kathrine soul drain away, all that was left was a beast, tonight was a new moon (no moon) so she couldent be a were.....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:34 pm
Yuji and the boys arrived. " I'm not following you anymore. God we got stuck at a damn bridge because of you. Then people were laughing at my wings!" Yuji mumbled. "Yea yea. We were laughing too.. anyway who told you to follow me?" Momiji said. " guys shut up before I huwrt you too. Were not here to play around. If one of our girls gets hurt then.." yujiku stopped when he saw them.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:40 pm
melissa had a glowing arrow in one hand and a smallbow in the other as jewel was on the ground groaning. then jasmine had her mask in her hand as she slipped it on and turned into a snow white demon wolf with soft gold design running along her body. isreal smiled seeing yujiku walking over "ahh hello hand-" she said cut off but jewel getting up and yelling "get away from my husband b***h!" before sireal went flying scross the room "that is no way to speak to your mother" she shot back geting up "my mother is dead" jewel finished  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 pm
Yujiku looks at them. His eyes change. * momiji thinks aloud. " jewels mother? Jasmines mother? No... a freak? Uhm maybe." * yuji looks amazed. He thinkgs to himself, her beauty never ends. Does it."  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:02 pm
all three girls formed a circle around isreal as jewel spoke her eyes changing color now "isreal you will never be my mother you may be our great great great mother but not our mother" "ahh but dont you know that as the only adult royal i am your mother" "well then we will ahve to kill you: melissa growled for once looking scary as isreal laughed looking at melissa "you kill me? ha your just a slave thats father got bored of her and is trying to lead a normal life while fearing anyone that touches her" she sneered as melissa backed away tears in ehr eyes "that is not true" she growled as isreal smirked "ahh yes it is and shall i remind you of overything?" she asked as melissa shook ehr head  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:30 pm
Yuji felt himself get irritated as he looked at melissas eyes. He was the speed of light right now. He appeared next to her, his arms wrapped around her and his eyes dark."you will not hurt her." He said. * momiji looked down. ' she doesn't know he picked her to be his master.. he fell in love with his master... just like we did.... their power belongs to us and our power belongs to them... this will be a exciteing fight.' Momiji thought in his head. * yujiku breathed deep and looked at the scene.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:48 pm
mel held tight to yuji as jewel and jasmine growled then jewel stepped close to isreal both of them looking alike minus the fact that isreal looksed more sinister and had curley white hair and was slightly chubbier "talk about mel like that again and i will rip your heart out and eat it" she threatened as isreal laughed and clapped "good your learnign how to eat" she said as jewel growled her eyes like white flame "ahh and your in the teething stage i wonder how your husband is going to put up with your sex and blood urges?" she asked as jewel backed away since isreal knew how to push their buttons as jennifer growled again "ahha dn you you were to sweet you changed yourself and then you try and break up with your child of a boyfriend because your scared a demon wont like you being a demon thats twins with a vampire slash witch?" she said as jasmine backed up as well her yellow wolf eyes sad  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:10 am
Momiji looked at jasmine. ' don't let anything she says get to you.' He said in his mind. * yuji looked up. He was ready to protect melissa with his life, he was a fighter after all. Yuji was trying to concentrate. He could connect into body movements and brain communicateions on isreal but it was hard for some reason. * yujiku looked at jewel. ' ill protect you... command me to do something... please' he said in his mind  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 am
Melissa leaned against yuji sadly as jasmine growled making isreal giggle "ahh don't worry willow I don't care about you" she sneered then looked at jewel "and you don't you know we are sopose to share every thing" she added as jewel growled abd sent Isreal flying then gasped as Isreal attracted her "help save Mel abd jazzy"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:33 am
Yujiku nodded to yuji. * yuji used his power on jasmine and melissa, ' forget about the cruel, use your strength and ignore it. You are powerful, make it beknown.' He chanted as a wind passed through both of the girls. * yujiku sighed," hope that worked.." he started makeing a barrier around all of them. 'Barrier of ice, sheild the ones I love and protect them.' He commanded as the ice did what it was told. * momiji looked down.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 am
jewel smiled and mouthed thank you as melissa kissed yuji and jasmine rubbed against momijis leg as isreal growled looking at momiji "momiji how can you put up with a girlfriend whois part dog and not eve the same type as ehr sister." then she walked over to yujiku "and you yujiku the sexier of the three did you know your girlfriend ripped a girl apart because she pissed her off.... will you be able to do that? oh and royal is a nice tem we have night hawks enforcers and another that is worse......." she said harshly then looked at yuji "and you yuji i mean can you get any girlier i mean flowers on your wings that is for a girl... whats your powers making flowers grow?" she taunted all three as the girls tensed ready to attack the arrow in melissas hand glowing more  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff