Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
υη¢oηтяσℓℓαвℓє [profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:23 pm

RP
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:02 am

User Image
People have called me Nikki for years, but my full name is, Brittany Nicole Husk.
I just blew out 17 candles a while back.
After that while incident, I've found out I have ice control

I tend to be a bit bitchy? Seriously, I'm a complete b***h, it just depends on what I think about you and how much I like you. I'm crazy for the most part, uncontrollable and silly always. I'm not always a mean b***h, but I am when you piss me off. Usually, I just like having fun.
But I have reason! Growing up, my parents fought all the time, they just didn't break up or anything because of me. Finally, when I was about 16, my parents divorced, and they stuck me with the crazy b***h! Honestly, people think I'm bad, well, they need to meet my mom... She's horrible, everything has to be sickly sweet and perfect for her. I hate it, just like I hate her. It only took a few months, and I started visiting my dad in the new city more and more. I met some new kids too, and we started hanging out, all curious about the old chemical plant. Wanna know something even better about my mom? She kicked me out on my birthday, telling me she was getting married and never wanted to see me again because she had two 'perfect' kids and a 'perfect' house with her new 'perfect' husband. I couldn't have been happier. After that, I went to live with my dad in the new city, hanging out with my friends more and more.
One day, we were curious, and we went out to the old chemical plant, and well, we stumbled upon the chemical, and now strange things are happening, but I'm afraid to tell anyone, going out there is forbidden.

Oh yeah, My mom is the reason I'm a complete b***h. I have all the ink and needles I do because I loved pissing my mom off.

I have some ink left side left side belly button tramp stamp upper back right ankle.
Along with some needles snake bites, tongue, belly button, three places at the top of each ear, plus small gauges, I can fit straws into them, and some other things, but lets not go there...
I see though mud windows, and think with orange-ish and yellow stuff on my head

Hm, I absolutely love ink, needles, chocolate and music
Which is because I absolutely hate heat, my mom, and anything related to her
And I hear voices, I've named them xXHiddenXTearsXx

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:09 pm

User Image
People have called me Lannie or Angel for years, but my full name is, Nalanni Angel Vasco.
After that while incident, I've found out I have control over fire

I tend to be a bit calm
But I have reason! I live with my dad and baby brother. My mother died when I was younger and it hasn't really affected us much afterwards. She was a druggie and I didn't care for. My baby brother, Lance, is not even my father's but he loves him just as much, if not, even more. He works as a lawyer so I take care of lance most of the time. One day I went snooping around the place where we live with 5 other people and something happen. A few weeks later I lit my textbook on fire because I hate math and wished it would just burn. I screamed and put it out but nothing was working. I poured water on it and sighed. Had to get a new book. Ever since then I had to be careful with my emotions or something or someone could get burned badly.
Oh yeah, I'm an art major and love to paint. I also make cloths and charms as well.

I have some ink A Heart with a keyhole and wings, and
Roses and vines up my side
Along with some needles Three extra in my left ear and my belly button.
I see though hazel with a red hue windows, and think with dark brown stuff on my head

Hm, I absolutely love Chocolates, animals, books and art
Which is because I absolutely hate Big crashes, sour candies and water
And I hear voices, I've named them Tsuyomi Vampire Princess
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:17 pm

User Image
People have called me Rich, Richie for years, but my full name is, Richard James Simmons.
After that while incident, I've found out I have the ability to talk to and understand animals

I tend to be a bit shy and not very open to others
But I have reason! Ever heard that cliché about nerds who got picked on most of their lives, well that was Richard. Richard’s parents are historians and loved to teach him everything about the past and held his education to a very high standard. That was hard though, the schoolyard bully was always picking on him and when it’s just one little guy it’s hard to actually stop him. After all Richard had a photographic memory and was always playing old games like chess. Actually his friends are the only people he talks to and spends time with. If it wasn’t for them he would have locked himself up in his room years ago. But then he started to get migraines after they went down to that old lab. Then he heard voices, and his first thought was that he was going crazy…is he?
Oh yeah, He only has to wear glasses to read.

I have some ink it’s just a chess tattoo on the shoulder.
Along with some needles Richard couldn’t hide that from his parents so he had to opt out..
I see though pale blue windows, and think with brown stuff on my head

Hm, I absolutely love books, chess, thinking, animals, and my friends
Which is because I absolutely hate bullies, fighting, hatred and anger
And I hear voices, I've named them Eragon Ryoku

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:47 pm

User Image
People have called me Aly, Marie, and Sixx for years, but my full name is, Alyssa Marie Sixx.
I just blew out seventeen candles a while back.
After that while incident, I've found out I have control over water

I tend to be a bit kind, sweet, friendly, loud, adventerous, flirty, and imaginative.
But I have reason! I grew up with my mom, dad, and twin older brothers. My brothers pretty much raised me seeing as my parents were workoholics. They taught me pretty much everything, except how to dance, that I taught myself to do. I'm a great musician because of them though, and love playing music. They taught me how to play practicaly every instrament, and loved to teach me new things. I was always exploring new things, and comming up with new games for us all to play. No matter how old they were, they would always play with me, and even got their friends to play with us when their friends were over. We were playing one of our games when our parents got home one day. The game was where I was a magical musician, and they were regular musicians, but I taught them how to use the magic in them. Don't ask, I was like five at the time... But our parents came home to a house filled with music, and thought that we had a CD on too loud. They came down to the basement where we were, and were about to tell us to turn the music down when they saw that it was the three of us playing instraments. They were amazed, and had the idea to send us all to music schools. That year, we were all sent to this place and were forced to go to the music school. The three of us had no problem with it, and were glad that we could still do our music. One time when we went home for a visit, our parents actually payed attention to all of us. They started to care, and asked about what we had been doing at the school. After we got back to the school, my brothers started to loose interest in music. I had no idea why, but they were becoming more and more depressed. I was really confused, and had no idea what was going on with them, when they started into drugs and alchohol. The two of them were kicked out of the school and sent home. I, on the other hand, was forced to stay at the school. I only left the school recently because it had burned down. After that, I just went to a regular school in the area. Me and five others went somewhere we weren't supposed to, and had fun on the adventure. I was really excited about it, untill I was at the pool one day. I was on the pool deck reading when a guy tried to pull me in. I got pretty mad at him, and when he was on the diving board, I kind of wished that he would just drown... He jumped in, and never came out by himself, two life guards had to get him out, and he was freaked out. I realized that I had caused that to happen to him, and now I have to be really careful about my feelings and such.
Oh yeah, I'm an amazing musician and dancer, most of the music was taught to me by my older brothers before they became drunks and druggies.

I have some inkNo Lies Just Love on the insides of my wrists, a music note heart on my lower back, and music notes on my side and on my back..
Along with some needles my belly button, my ears, and my tounge..
I see though brown windows, and think with blonde stuff on my head

Hm, I absolutely love music, dancing, friends, having a good time, sweets, and boys.
Which is because I absolutely hate being told what to do, liars, drugs, alchohol, and fakes.
And I hear voices, I've named them xXxMimi-96xXx
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:19 pm

User Image
People have called me Steel. for years, but my full name is, Zachary Spenser Hacker.
After that while incident, I've found out I can Alter shape, durability, and composition of metals

I tend to be a bit Quiet for the most part, a man of action, a do-er not a talker. Attempts to stop foolish people but usually gets caught into them being the martyr that he is. Has a deep sense of responsibility and a high level of maturity, Thinks analytically and thus has detracted most emotions from his voice and actions.
But I have reason! Born to a normal family, middle class, never went without anything but never had the luxuries that other families often had. His father was a writer, but a very Aethistic writer and thus pushed ideals like Socrates and Democratus onto Zachary forcing him to become very detached and very analytical. His mother was a psychologist and she often talked about how powerful emotions were as a weapon, and if he was ever threatened or afraid, he should retract all outward emotions for it can be the difference between betrayal and suicide. He was contempt being a normal kid, until they discovered the Chemical. After that he detracted himself from main stream society and out-casted himself as a freak. He got the nickname for his socially akwkard ideals and his ability to detach himself from humanly emotions, thus he is like a block of steel, repelling all emotions.
Oh yeah, I'm a tad bit suicidal.

I have some inkA paw print on his right shoulder.
Along with some needles Two steel pins in his wrist that he can change into a weapon..
I see though Silver windows, and think with black stuff on my head

Hm, I absolutely love Silence, being able to express himself, his old normal life.
Which is because I absolutely hate this power, failing and being alive.
And I hear voices, I've named them Acolyte Offerus

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:46 pm

User Image
People have called me Ash or Kohl for years, but my full name is, Kohl Asche Feuer.
I just blew out eighteen candles a while back.
After that while incident, I've found out I have the ability to start fire and make things explode with my mind; Pyro-kinesis.

I tend to be a bit snappy... No that isn't the word that I'm looking for... I am a complete and utter a*****e. My anger can flare and I can become a spitfire. I can be sarcastic, sardonic, sadistic, and sociopathic. Making people feel like s**t is my favourite past time and having them cry afterward just annoys the hell out of me. Mostly, I act this way because people seem to think I am an a*****e because of the way I look; which is rather intimidating. I can be gentle and soft, but only to people I like.
But I have reason! I really don't have a reason. I wasn't born a snobby rich kid, nor was I dirt poor. I was in the upper-middle class when I was living with my parents. They weren't my real parents, considering the fact that I come from Germany originally, but they act like it, and I rather enjoyed that fact. I used to be a bit on the heavy side back then, and people would often make fun of my size. Now, I guess you kind of see where my personality comes in. I began to hate the people that poked fun at me. Almost to the point to where I wanted to stab them a couple hundred times with a sharp object. I didn't get to that point, though. All I wanted to do was prove to them that I could defend myself. I soon acquired a sharp tongue and smart a** attitude. That didn't seem to help the fact that I got made fun of. It just added one more thing... I started to get beat down by my peers. So, when was about fourteen, I began to work out and train myself in fighting. Jujitsu and mixed-martial arts were the main thing. I got bigger, way bigger, and instead of actually having to use my new skills, I scared people away with how I looked. Everything was a breeze after that, and at the age seventeen, I moved out of my parents house and in a tidy studio apartment. Then... About a year later I agreed to go on a stupid 'mission' with some younger idiots and found myself infected with chemicals. I found out I was infected because one day, in church, I got slightly miffed, gaining a super-headache and ended up setting the cross on fire...
Oh yeah, I sing and play guitar, but other than that I'm not really special.

I have some inkChest and arm tat, Ra's eye on my shoulder blade, tat on the back of my neck tat wrapping around my neck..
Along with some needles An eyebrow piercing, my lip is pierced, several piercings in each of my ears..
I see though amber windows, and think with silky black stuff on my head

Hm, I absolutely love Fire, explosions, singing and quiet places.
Which is because I absolutely hate People, people, people, and, oh yeah...People.
And I hear voices, I've named them Leifka
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff