Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw Heck, it's a Pokemon!

Back to Guilds

A friendly easy-going pokemon guild, with news, strategies, and more! 

Tags: Pokemon, Nintendo DS, Nintendo, Heart Gold, Soul Silver 

Reply Gen5 - White/Black
Get Victini!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Victini!
  Yay!
  Meh.
View Results

dklepto
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:16 am
It's not listed on the main site just yet, but I got an e-mail from Nintendo just yesterday detailing how to get Victini, the Victory Pokemon, in the U.S.!!

According to the e-mail:

"You can only catch the Mythical Pokemon once you download the Liberty Pass into your game via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection! The opportunity to get the Liberty Pass goes from March 6th through April 10th, so reserve your copy of Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version today and don't miss the chance to get Victini!"

Also, Victini will ONLY be available in Black and White!

And don't forget you can still get Ash's Pikachu this week (as long as your Toys'R'Us doesn't suck, like mine)!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:18 am
My Toyrus closed down. scream The "closest" one is now a 28 miles or something. stare My whole area sucks all we have is just Walmart and the gas stations. Well till they finish Sam Club which is just a bigger Walmart. Man, I wish Walmart had wifi so we can get these offers. razz  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

dklepto
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:39 am
Well, Ash's Pikachu isn't really a big deal, so I'm not *TOO* upset about missing out on this one. I think they're mainly releasing it to plug the release of the new Zoroark movie (did you happen to catch that last night? It was pretty good!) and the new season of Pokemon: Black and White which starts next Saturday morning.

But yeah...Toys'R'Us sucks. I've NEVER had a problem downloading at GameStop, but the only time my Toys'R'Us has come through on any of these was when they released Arceus. I would've gone on a rampage if I had missed that one! scream They already made me miss Shaymin, Regigigas, and Dragonite at their events. stressed

Walmart doesn't usually do these kind of downloads, because they don't usually have the systems on display any more. The guy at Toys'R'Us said they had to have a special display version DS to make it work, and theirs is usually messed up because of stupid brats (my words, not his) banging on it and stuff.

But it would be GREAT if Walmart did do them, because there are DOZENS of Walmarts within an hour's drive of me! *LOL*  
Gen5 - White/Black

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games