Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
Nothing really Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold?
  MINE *takes and runs away*
  No thanks *takes gold anyways* You usually don't take the gold when you say that!
View Results

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:57 pm
If anyone hasn't read my journal entry on the truth that I have discovered, then I guess that I will tell you in short what it says.

I have discoverd that we do not exist. We are meerly living in a dream world that someone else is having. And we are having dreams that creates new people, and so on and so forth in an ifinate sequence that will only end when a person dreams about the first person.

I know it sounds really creepy and that it sounds like a compleate amount of BS, but think about it. No amount of matter, even if it is the size of the tip of a pin, can be simultaniously created out of nothing. Therefore, the only logical explanation is that we do not exist, and all existance on this plane is a false creation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:11 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:23 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:26 pm

you_die!!!

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:28 pm
Oh no...

You're Sorrow!!

Sorrow: How do you prove you exist? Maybe we don't exist...

The point is...

"We don't know why we're here, but we keep right on living anyways."

And yes...I have an over-active imagination so I have dreams that often feel real...

And I'd love it if they were, and a strictly believe they are.

I have a weird belief system...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:32 pm
Super_Chihuahua
Oh no...

You're Sorrow!!

Sorrow: How do you prove you exist? Maybe we don't exist...

The point is...

"We don't know why we're here, but we keep right on living anyways."

And yes...I have an over-active imagination so I have dreams that often feel real...

And I'd love it if they were, and a strictly believe they are.

I have a weird belief system...

There is your answer, all dreams are real to another dimention that is created by it, and that dimetions dreams are real by the dimention that thy create. It is a simple matter when you think about it, a dream unlocks a relm where beings come to life and are real, and they are able to create more beings and worlds, and so on and so forth.

To let you know, I am not very sad, I am only sad that there are so many theories that I have come up with, and a few of them are rather confusing, and no one has been able to prove them wrong, like the theory that I have posted here.  

you_die!!!

Silver.Penny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:37 pm
LOL WE EXIST BECAUSE!! FEEL PAIN!!!! *sigh* Why Can't my grass be emo? I WAN T IT TO CUT ITSELF!!!

lol But we exist because we feel pain and the person who dreams this all up is real so that means that more people are real and there is your flaw! You have not found the altamit truth in the world im sorry! IM ALIVE!!

"A person with a will to live WILL survive against all odds"

Chihuahua I love that Movie!!!!

WOOT YA BEATLES!!!

(__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:39 pm
If anyone wants to know, another theory that I have is that a black hole is not a denser part of space, but solid matter that has a liquid like form at freezing point and below, and is able to take in mass and compress it to build up the mass of the black hole. This would explain why you can see a black hole through an x-ray and why they continually grow larger. If it were a dence part of space, then wouldn't it just compress it into the shape that the black hole resembles? Wouldn't it just form a new planet because it is a circular formation, or an odd circle or oval? It just makes sence that it would be a mass that compresses other objects because it is dencer than any other object. It would also explain why light couldn't escape it because the matter would be able to take the light and compress it to a solid piece of matter, and cover it with the matter that is in the black hole to begin with.  

you_die!!!

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:44 pm
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SILVER!! 4laugh

Hee hee hee...

But she's right!!

In dreams we feel not pain, cold or such...

Unless you have mastered Nikaido Heiho Shin no Ippo, One side of the Soul, mind over matter...

But VERY few have done that, bwa ha ha...

"Some things you have to believe while others are puzzles puzzling me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:51 pm
Silver.Penny
LOL WE EXIST BECAUSE!! FEEL PAIN!!!! *sigh* Why Can't my grass be emo? I WAN T IT TO CUT ITSELF!!!

lol But we exist because we feel pain and the person who dreams this all up is real so that means that more people are real and there is your flaw! You have not found the altamit truth in the world im sorry! IM ALIVE!!

"A person with a will to live WILL survive against all odds"

Chihuahua I love that Movie!!!!

WOOT YA BEATLES!!!

(__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")

What is life but the meer phenomina that is self sustaining beings. If a life can end, then it never began. If we truly live like you say, prove it. I want you to prove it. Where did we come from? Where are we going? What is the meaning for our existance in this hell hole that you call a planet? WHY ARE WE EXISTING WHEN WE CANNOT! If we can exist, then there has to be a sorce that our existance came from, and that existance would still exist and be able to explain where we came from and why! I want you to tell me that if we do exist, then why can we not pinpoint our ansestors? Why can we not prove that we are a genic being that came from another galaxy? Why can you not tell me these things and admit that if what I say is true, then there is an infinite loop of dreams connecting each other in a way that creates a single loop? What I say is not flawed because of this. It is not flawed because we are "alive" because if we were alive, then how can you be sure? Are there not ghosts that we can see? How do we know that they are not the living and that we are not the dead? Tell me. If life is real, then why can we see the dead? How are you sure that the dead are the living and that they are looking at the living which are the dead? If we are alive, then we wouldn't be able to have spirits. We wouldn't be able to leave a spirit on the earth. If we left a spirit on the earth, it's because we are dead, and we come to life only when our death ends. But how do you know that is not the case? How?

A person who is willing to live will not survive against any odds. If I had a terminal desease, then I would die, one way or another. If a person with the will to survive had that all their life, they would die because of age. Everyone dies, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, we are meerly particals that make up the surroundins that we aquaint ourselves with. We are mearly elements that have fused in a way to allow us to move and think and self sustain ourselves.  

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:57 pm
Super_Chihuahua
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SILVER!! 4laugh

Hee hee hee...

But she's right!!

In dreams we feel not pain, cold or such...

Unless you have mastered Nikaido Heiho Shin no Ippo, One side of the Soul, mind over matter...

But VERY few have done that, bwa ha ha...

"Some things you have to believe while others are puzzles puzzling me"

I have felt pain in my dreams. I have felt the elements, I have felt everything. I dream of a universe that is similar to ours. And to add to the Mind over matter comment, I would like to state Newton's third law of physics: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If you truly concure mind over matter, you have simply made your mind find the weak point in an object and exploit it. It is simply taking your fist, hitting a board with your entire fist flat, and breaking the board using stress that effects your feeling less. There is no way to master mind over matter because we will always feel pain. We will feel it, but we can ignore it, or we can use our strength the right way and not feel it when you pull the move off right.

I would like to add that in a dream, we may not feel anything, but how do we know that the people that we see don't? How?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Tell me, what is the meaning of life?  

you_die!!!

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:02 pm
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:12 pm

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:13 pm