Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
I,Robots Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

To The Rp~~~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm
P r o j e c t0000 Ghost
Yukki La'stella Tamaki

User Image
Don't Forget

"My Mind is my own,Even if I'm Just a Robot..."

ฬคภภค кภ๏ฬ ๓є؟

lєtร รtคгt ๏ŦŦ ๏ภ tђเร

Well first off I Go ByYukki La Stella,
I was Created on December 2nd,2005
making me 21 in Human Years.
Just Because i am A Mecha doesn't mean i'm just cold,The female is sarcastic and witty.Basically then leader of the Prototypes,but still works with them like a team.Protective like a loyal dog and stays together with the Prototypes like a pack,she makes sure when she means Business.Sometimes,people Can not tell wither she's joking or not,however she can be kind and careless like a human girl.But it would be later on when or if she finds out she loves someone.
I Am Project0000 Ghost of this story.

ค lเttlє ภ๏tє t๏ tคкє

♨The element of water
♨ Her Stigma User(He's a Double edge sword for her)
♨ Wolf like abilities
♨Keen hearing and sight

☄Her Stigma User
☄ Her right side under her arm
☄ The Jewel Upon Her Chest
☄Her Left Eye

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Lets open it up

My Path Before My User,Back in 2002,the Mechans were completely aware of human-beings.For some reason they took a interest in them.Already they were Building mechas,but they decided to start building a different kind.Seeing how humans were made,even examining them closely,The first built was a female.They felt as though the female body was more complicated then a males.It took 3 years to awake her.On December 2nd of 2005,her eyes open and her body was complete.The way to even transform into her half and full mecha body was completely.But,they made her able to not take orders and feel how she wanted to.Agreeing they made two more like her.

For years she was a general with the other two,the best of the rest.When The Mechans traveled to earth and met the humans,the three were assigned at earth once the treaty was brought forth.Not really caring,she agreed to it and for years,she stayed just watching over the stigmas being giving to humans.She didn't completely lie the idea,because a human could die from the stigmas being placed into them.Once 2020 came into play,some of the humans found three humans born with stigmas,this even amazed Yukki and the other two prototypes.Not even the mechans were born with Stigmas.Once the Stigma-x brought them in,Yukki choose who she was going to be Partnered with.The two two as well.

Now My Stigma User is,Human One

му ραи∂σяα

MadhatterSora

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 pm
P r o j e c t0100 Heatwave
Alice Rain Johnson

User Image
Mecha form except its the same colors as her half mecha Half mecha
We are all able to love...we just dont know it yet

ฬคภภค кภ๏ฬ ๓є؟

lєtร รtคгt ๏ŦŦ ๏ภ tђเร

Well first off I Go ByAj, Heatwave, or 100,
I was Created on january 18, 2005
making me 21.
Just Because i am A Mecha doesn't mean i'm just cold,Alice is a Calm, loving girl well when she is in her human and half mecha form. She can be playful, mostly when she is in her half mech. And when she is in her mecha form she knows when get serious, and doesnt anger eaisly.
I Am Project0100 Heatwave of this story.

ค lเttlє ภ๏tє t๏ tคкє

♨ The element fire
♨ Her Stigam user
♨ Being light and graceful
♨her speed

☄ Being over used
☄ her left hand
☄ Her stigma user
☄the back of her neck

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Lets open it up

My Path Before My user, Alice was the second girl to be built. Everyone thought she would never wake up like 0000. January 2, 2005 she opened her eyes. At first she was confused as what was going on. Later on she finally met the very first Mecha that was like her. Not long after that they created another one like the two. When they were assigned on a mission. After a while she heard about these humans and grew surprised but curious and grew slightly excited when they got to choose there human they were partnered with.
Now My Stigma User is, Human 2

му ραи∂σяα

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:12 pm
P r o j e c t 0200 Breeze;
Aurora Ai Mitzugi

User Image
~ Half-Mecha
~ Mecha

“There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.”

ฬคภภค кภ๏ฬ ๓є؟

lєtร รtคгt ๏ŦŦ ๏ภ tђเร

Well first off I Go By Ai Mitzugi,
I was Created on August 14th, 2005
making me 21.
Just Because I am A Mecha doesn't mean I'm just cold, Much like her nickname, Ai is loving and gentle, although she has the tendency to lose her temper easily. At ease, she's very passive and kind, and will do anything to help those she befriends and who earn her loyalty. She's eager to please, but smart enough to realize when she's being taken advantage of. If you anger her or threaten her love ones, she'll flip out and usually become violent towards you. In general, Ai is very resourceful and practical, as well as passionate and fiery when she finds a cause. Her determination is legendary and she does NOT take no for an answer. Even if the odds are against her, she'll keep on pushing through and keep up hope.
I Am Project Breeze of this story.

ค lเttlє ภ๏tє t๏ tคкє

~ I'm a very quick thinker, and I can figure problems out very easily.
~ I can make anything out of everything.
~ I can hear incredibly high pitches.
~ I can move almost noiselessly.

~ I am inferior in physical strength when compared to my other siblings.
~ I tend to overheat when left out in the sun for too long.
~ I am afraid of fire and small insects.
~ I overreact easily.

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Lets open it up

My Path Before My user, Ai was the last stigma to be created before her transcendence into the world of the humans. She was supposed to be the most powerful, but a glitch in the creation process left her unable to generate physical strength, instead setting it over to intellectual power. Hence, she grew unusually intelligent and began to seek knowledge as opposed to strength and power. This search for knowledge led to an obsession with human history, psychology, and other sciences that she sought to master. Living amongst humans had always been her dream, and it was was finally fulfilled. Her ultimate goal is to finally become human in every way possible if it means physically altering herself and getting rid of her robotic form. What sets her apart from the other robots is that she views love as a science, although she doesn't really want it that way. She wants to feel love for herself... hence her name.
Now My Stigma User is,Human three

му ραи∂σяα

MitashiUchiha16

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:29 pm
H u m a n Three
Noctis Lucis Caelum
User Image
Suit/Weapon
"All men dream, but not equally."

ฬคภภค кภ๏ฬ ๓є؟

lєtร รtคгt ๏ŦŦ ๏ภ tђเร

Well first off my name isNoctis Lucis Caelum,
I was born on June 6th
Making me 20.
I'm not like my StigmatorNoctis is the kind of person with a wide range of emotion. Though for the most part he is solemn though it can be broken. he sometimes overreacts to situation. But he knows when to get deadly serious.On top of it he can be trustworthy and loyal to no end. If he promises you something you can be sure he will come through.
I am the Human 3 of this story.

ค lเttlє ภ๏tє t๏ tคкє

♨Enhanced speed
♨Enhanced Strength
♨Sword expertise
♨Telekinesis

☄My own mortality
☄ The Jewel
☄My body
☄My heart

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Lets open it up

Before Knowing i had Stigmas,I was born about 20 years ago, on June 6th. As I grew older I noticed a few things, I was much more athletic than my classmates, I was always faster always stronger. I knew something was different about me but I didn't know what. My parents denied that anything was wrong with me, I was born healthy according to them. As the years past I still noticed the things, I never got sick, not even once. I could lift weights that my friends had trouble lifting with ease. I passed my Highschool years doing a variety of sports. Soccer, Football, Baseball, Swimming and the list continued. My grades were high up as well, I would purposefully chose the wrong answer on tests to lower my score, So it seemed more average. Once out of highschool I headed for college on a full scholarship for sports. I was visiting home during break when they came. Some military guys had come to my house. They explained to me what they knew about me. I was quite interested in what else they had to tell me so I went with them.
Now My Stigmator is,P r o j e c t 0200 Breeze

This Strange jewel, Diamond Appeared on my, On Shoulder of right Arm

Our song when were transform,Theme Song

му ραи∂σяα

Grand Chevalier Haji

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items