Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Oh My No!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 am

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:48 am

User Image
I'm not Random. . . you just can't think as fast as me! (:
Sophianne Marie Cross

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Greetings Earthlings! My name is Sophie.
I've walked this earth for 15 years.
I'm in tenth grade.
The doctors screamed that I was a bubbly baby girl when I came out.

I'm Addicted!
☼ Nina and Tom
☼ Being Myself
☼ Peyton
☼ Warm Weather

Cut them out of my life!
✄ My real Father
✄ Barb Wire
✄ Scissors
✄ Fire

Turn the Page of my Everlasting story.

At first, Life Rocked. I enjoyed every second of being with my mother and father. My father was the greatest man in my life. He was a good father, and he loved me. My mother was beautiful, she had golden hair, sun kissed skin, and blue eyes that I inherited. Three years into my life, my mom found out she was pregnant. We were all very excited. I got to help pick out a name for her. Peyton. My mother and father both liked it. Her middle name was Leanne. When she was born, she had very dark hair, and blue eyes, like mom and me. I loved her. She would soon become my life. Only one bad thing came from Peton's Birth. My mom became. . different. She didn't play with me and Peyton Very much, and my Dad usually took care of us. I found out later, that she was depressed.

Post Pardom Depression, that's what it was. She felt empty inside after Peyton was born, so depression set in. Peyton turned two when it got really bad. Me, Peyton, and Dad were outside in the back yard enjoying the nice spring day. I remember that day, that my mom was happy for a little while, and joined us earlier in the morning. She retired after a bit, tellingus she was tired, and kissing us all. We didn't know that it would be the last time we ever saw her. . alive. Peyton and I were playing House when it happened. It was scary, very scary. We heard a very loud bang, and then a quick scream before silence filled the neighborhood. Everything seemed to stand still, except for Daddy. He told us to stay where we were, and he ran into the house. We heard his shouts, and huddled together. He came back out soon after, his eyes were red, and I could tell he had been crying. I remember specifically that Mrs.Hen was peeking over the fence, trying to get a glimpse of what happened. My father took Peyton and I across the street to our Aunts house. We were there for a very long time. Aunt Mary kept looking out the window, there were a lot of police cars, and one ambulance. Later, I learned that my mother had shot herself. .

A few years later, when I was seven and Peyton was four, we noticed changes in my father. They weren't good changes. They were very bad. We had moved into a new city, and I was enrolled in BlazeWood Elementary school. Peyton was taken to Preschool. Well, I came to a realization that my father was turning Insane. He was much meaner than before. He forgot to take care of us. So I was left to feed, bathe, and dress Peyton. This made she and I really close. Closer than before. I think she knew that our father was insane too. He would do things to try and hurt us. Once, he pushed Peyton down the stairs, and slapped me across the face. Peyton sprained her wrist, and I had to bandage it. He got worse when it came to hurting us. Much worse.

When I turned eleven, he cut my arm with scissors. It left a long scar up my forearm, and I hid it with wearing long sleeves. He would also tie Peytons hands together with a rope, and lock her in a closet for hours. I would sit next to the closet door, and talk to her, comforting her. We became very afraid of my father, afraid of the next thing he would do. We didn't dare tell anybody. We were too afraid of what he would do. One day, he went too far with the torture. I was in ninth grade, and it was the last day of school before summer. When I came home from school, I couldn't find Peyton anywhere. I searched in our room, the closet, and anywhere else. Finally, I checked the basement. I was horrified at what I found. Peyton was laying in the center of the room on a metal table. Her clothes were bloody and torn, and I soon found out why. Imbedded in her skin, was barb wire. It wrapped from her legs, to her chest, around her arms, and hands. I was afraid, and her weak cries frightened me. She had lost a lot of blood. She told me to leave, he was coming fo rme next. I refused. I tried as best I could to remove the b arb wire easily. I guess I didn't hear him. He grabbed me from behind, and threw me onto another metal table next to Peytons. First I was tied up with rope, and then came the pain. Barb wire was first wrapped around my legs, and then my stomach. I cried, and screamed, but I didn't dare move. It hurt. Peyton stared at me with tears in her eyes, and I stared at her. I knew we were going to die. Finally my father finished wrapping me in the barb wire.

I didn't sleep, and neither did Peyton. We were in too much pain. It hurt to breath, and it was very uncomfortable on the metal table. We couldn't move. I think we were in that basement for two days. Bleeding to death. But that was when it happened. Hope. There was shouting upstairs, and many footsteps. I could hear my father being dragged out of the house, and I could hear more footsteps. They were everywhere. I looked at Peyton, and she looked at me. And we began to yell. It was very quiet, seeing as we hadn't eaten, slept, or drank anything in two or three days. I began to loose hope. Nobody was looking for us. I gave on last shout, a scream actually. Louder than the other weak attempts. And all of the footsteps above stopped. The basement door opened, and three police men came down with their guns pointed. They froze when they saw us, and Peyton and I began to cry. It was over. We were safe. The police men carefully carried the metal tables up the stairs and out the doors. I saw that everyone was surrounding our house. Everyone from high school saw that my sister and I were tied to a table in barb rope. We were a bloody mess. I wanted everyone to go away. My tear stained face had permanent fear imbedded in it. Everyone's face held shock in it. They all thought my father was a good guy. Peyton and I were taken to the hospital, and the barb wire was removed easily. We slept there side by side for three days.

In the course of the next few weeks, we were found new parents. They were great, and they adored us. Their names were Nina and Tom. They were very careful with us, making sure to let us open up to them when we felt necessary. When I went back to school, everyone seemed to be nice to me. I used to be the one to get made fun of because of the clothes I wore, and how I didn't have money. But it all changed. I got new friends, Amaranth became my best friend. I had always been a very small girl, and I had always thought of myself as Not pretty. But now a lot of guys seemed to take a liking to me. Many girls say it was because I was brave, and fought to stay alive last year. Yet a lot of others said it was because they felt bad for me. I don't care what they say, because I don't trust men as easily as before. They remind me too much of my father, and that scares me. Later on, I found out that my father was origionally arrested for stealing Barb Wire. But then he was sentanced to 42 years in prison for attempted murder. One day he'll be out. . and one day, he'll come looking for me and Peyton.

It's who I am.

I'm a very timid girl, and a lot of things scare me. I am also nervous, and I have a lot of nervous habbits. I've inheritted ADHD from my father. . sadly. It gets me into some trouble, but I take medicene for it. When I'm around friends, I can usually be the girl I used to be. The one that cracked jokes, and laughed all the time. Only around friends though. Well, and Nina and Tom. It takes a lot of time to earn my trust, and fear haunts my life. I'm constantly afraid, and I live in safety.

I'm but a puppet in this vast world of imagination.

-ox- Smartie Doll -xo-

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:49 am

User Image
"It's a goth thing."
Amaranth Illuminati West

Hello monsters and ghouls! My name is Amaranth Illuminati West
I've walked this earth for 17 years.
I'm in the 12th grade.
The doctors screamed that I was a ethereal baby girl when I came out.

I'm Addicted!
☼ Gothic fashion
☼ Vampires
☼ My baby monster brother
☼ dark trance and nightcore music as well as hardcore metal

Cut them out of my life!
✄ Stereotypes
✄ My tiring work schedule
✄ Rude people who stare too much
✄ Physical activity

Why yes my real name is Amaranth Illuminati. Why do I always get that same reaction? My parents were never the most conventional of people, they grew up both addicted to this dark culture we call goth and never grew out of it because they said it was who they were. Let me tell ya I love it! My parents are so cool and awesome! I couldn't ask for a better little family. When I was born they immediately dressed me all in black from the beginning with little hints of colors here and there because I was like a cute little fairy doll they said. Ever since then I've never been anything other than what I am now.

Of course I got picked on for being who I was even by my teachers and the parents of the children I went to school with. It left me feeling a bit lonely in my early years but never once did I question that the way I was could have been wrong. Instead I chose to distance myself from the other children and focus on my studies. I honestly thank them for that because I ended up becoming quite smart. I'm pretty sure I even skipped a grade so really right now I should only be a junior. Anyway after a while they eventually thought I was too stuck up to be around which only hurt me that much more. I tried to convince them that was not the case but they wouldn't listen to reason. I was so ignored that eventually my parents and I had to move. Hard to believe this all happened in the course of the first two years of my life.

When we moved it didn't get that much better but I tried my hardest to be nice to everyone. During this time we had a bit of a surprise. My mother was pregnant again! I was so happy that I was going to be a big sister that I could hardly wait. I helped my mother with anything and everything that she needed. Finally one night my darling little Skylar Crow was born. I take care of that boy like no other and I know he loves me because of it. It felt different to finally have someone that looked up to me and admired me. He was truly my first and only best friend. Not to mention we both love to sing and are both currently in a band of which we both do vocals. Him more than me though...it'll all be explained!

In my highschool years is when my life started to turn around. After my first year I was offered a modeling job and immediately became well known as a gothic fashion model. My parents were so proud of my and occasionally I would get my brother in to take photos as well. My classmates knew about this and for once I was the popular one. Not a blonde barbie with a huge amount of money and annoying laugh. Not a mean brunette that thought she was just the sexist thing on this earth. Me. A pierced, black-wearing, hair changing goth girl. How's that for a twist of fate?

It's who I am.

You can bet that I am super confident in my skin and clothes and so my personality is obviously the same. Because of my past I never let anyone get me down and am always smiling. I may look like the type that is unapproachable but really I love to talk and make new friends. I'm a bit insecure though when trying to be in a relationship because I have a hard time trusting that in the end all they want me for is the fame that comes with my modeling career. I'm a real sweetheart and am always looking out for others. Beware though, touch one hair on my sweet monster brother's head and I'll go from sweet kitten to ferocious lion in a matter of a second. **Just on a side note: Both parents are from England so I have a slight English accent**

HatterHarleyQuinn
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 am

User Image
"And you think I'M the freak?"
Salem Crow West

What the heck are you supposed to be? My name is Salem Crow West
I've walked this earth for 15 years.
I'm in the 10th grade.
The doctors screamed that I was a infant monster boy when I came out.

I'm Addicted!
☼ Dark clothing only!
☼ The Supernatural like ghosts and necromancy
☼ My beautiful older ghoulish sister
☼ Screamo songs. Mainly because I can sing along with them all

Cut them out of my life!
✄ Sour foods
✄ Scum bags trying to get with my sis
✄ slow music and by extension dances
✄ being too warm or hot

It's always the same with you people I swear! No I did not make up my name! It really is Salem Crow! If you want I can show you my birth certificate and everything. Or better yet you can meet my sister whose name is Amaranth Illuminati. What can I say? Our parents were weirdos and the best kind of weirdos you could ever think of. My entire family is submersed in the gothic culture and I wouldn't have it any other way. Let's get those stereotypes out of the way first, no I'm not a vampire, I don't sleep in a coffin, my house is not a cathedral and I do not sit in my room plotting for the demise of all human kind. I do however love the color black and am rarely seen wearing any other color, heavy music with an intense bass line is my preference, and I have an obsession with the night and all it's wonders.

When I was born you can bet my big sis was the happiest person ever in that moment. She told me later why it was and really I have a bit of a grudge against those that mistreated her. Anyways back to my birth, I was born three weeks premature and because of this I was always a bit on the small side of things. No matter what I did to change that my weight has never really changed and I am the smallest guy you could ever know. Well you know what happens to small guys in school. I was pushed around and made fun of for the way that I dressed and how I looked like a girl with my figure. Luckily Amaranth protected me from the worst of it so I didn't really get too scarred from the experience. Instead like my sister I turned to my studies to try and distance myself from the rest. However unlike her I grew to love the distance and have very little friends because of it. Sure I would like friends but solitude suits me quite well.

A few years later when I went through my little growth spurt I started to notice that girls looked at me differently now and it creeped me out to the max. I have a bit of a phobia against them now because one tried to kiss me out of the blue now I'm convinced the lot of them are crazy. Well except for my sister. She thinks I just be gay but I'll settle for bi-sexual since guys don't pique my interest all that much either.

When we both entered highschool was when I started to become more interested in music and singing. So was my sister whom I always thought could sing like a goddess and a demon because she could do clean vocals and growls. We both keep it up as a hobby now and I've never felt better about something. I seriously think this is my calling in life. Especially now since Amaranth has her modeling career. Hopefully I can find someone in this high school who'll see me for me.

It's who I am.

I'm a bit of a rotten little bugger. I have my stubborn moments when something doesn't go the way I want it to but I snap out of it once something else catches my eye. I'm very creative and often write my own songs. I do suppose I'm gentle and fragile at points in my life but that has mainly to do with my emotions, I'm the kind of guy that's not afraid to show fear or sadness and I will cry on occasion. Relationship-wise I'm really awkward and can hardly speak when around someone I like. I get all shy and will run away when the pressure gets to intense. On stage I'm like a whole other person full of energy and charisma. I'm very protective of my sister so if you want to date her you best believe you'll NEED my approval! **Just on a side note: Both parents are from England so I have a slight English accent**

HatterHarleyQuinn

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:05 pm

User Image
"And what good is a book without pictures and conversation?"
Alice Rosaline Penn

Who? Me? Oh, well, my name is Alice Penn.
I've walked this earth for fifteen years.
I'm in nineth grade.
The doctors screamed that I was a girl when I came out.

I'm Addicted!
☼ Books; a wealth of knowledge on every page!
☼ Apples; the world's greatest fruit.
☼ The Supernatural; it's always been a facination...
☼ The Piano; been playing since I was six!

Cut them out of my life!
✄ Ignorant people; they irked me...
✄ Heavy Make-Up; it's like lead for your face.
✄ Sports; not my thing.
✄ Bees; allergic.

Alice was born to a fairly prestigious family. Her father was a well respected neuro-surgeon, and her mother was an up-and-coming open heart surgeon. Each earned more than enough to take care of a three-person family, so income was not an issue. The house was large, the cars were nice. What more could a kid ask for?

How about freedom?

As she grew up, Alice's parents (who weren't around a lot due to their jobs) began to pressure her. They were not satisfied with her unless she was the best at anything and everything. Grades, sports, friends, family. She was to balance it all and be perfect at it. Nothing less. On top of all of that, there were the extra ciricular activities. Piano, mostly, though her parents tried her on the violen and trumpet, too. The later two were not as successful as the piano, and were quickly dropped, along with the sports. Alice just wasn't very durable. Fragile little thing... Oh well. She was smart, and that would be what counted. Who wanted a jock for a daughter anyways?

So, life continued as such. As time went on, the pressure only increased. Upper class parties to attend, always formal. Classes were harder, but her parents were adament she keep up her A's. "You wouldn't want to embarrass us, would you?" They's say when she (rarely) complained. Her response was always no, always quiet.

And when there were screw ups, as there always were seeing as Alice was but a human, there were severe punishments. Yelling, from her father. Tears, from her mother. Perhaps even bed with no supper. Being a people-pleaser, it always killed Alice inside when she let her parents down. It's the reason she hardly has any time for herself these days. With high school starting, the classes are sure to be harder, and her piano lessons are getting longer and more challenging. At least she has her friends, however few that is.

It's who I am.

Alice is said to be nice. She's a 'nice' girl. Willing to help out anyone who asks. Offering a smile and a hello or good morning when you pass her by. She's quiet, yes, but not shy, not timid. She just prefers to listen to the world around her than add to seemingly ever-growing noise. She has a clever wit, and is know for her intelligence. Alice is understanding, tries her best to make sure everyone is happy always. However, this can often cause a great deal of stress for her, especially when she gets caught in the middle of something. Plus, she's a big push-over, having great difficulties saying 'no' to someone.

Reku1495
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:17 pm

User Image
"Fear is the heart of love"
Jessamine Naomi deQuincey

Bonjour! My name is Jessa
I've walked this earth for seventeen years.
I'm in the eleventh grade.
The doctors screamed that I was a female when I came out.

I'm Addicted!
☼ ballet
☼ foreign music
☼ stuff that people don't usually like
☼ playing violin

Cut them out of my life!
✄ conformity
✄ country music
✄ having to do eleventh grade over
✄ public bathrooms

Jessa was born a siamese twin, attached to her twin sister along her left side, and yes her parents had been expecting it. They saw it in the ultrasound, and were fortunate because the infants would be easy to separate. The only thing they didn't foresee was for Jessa's sister to be born dead, secured to the side of a living and screaming baby girl. The babies were cut apart, their sides stitched up, and Jessa was brought to her mother who cried. Naomi was going to be the girl's name, but now it was given to Jessamine as her middle name, in memory of her other half who was not given the chance at life. The doctors had of course, tried, but the baby girl had been dead in the womb for too long, with no known cause.

Emiline and Patrick raised their remaining little girl with the love meant for two, visiting her sister's grave every year on her birthday. Jessa grew up a lively child with occasional periods of depression near her birthday when thoughts of her dead sister would rise up again. Seeing this, her parents decided to stop taking her to the cemetery every year, and even made the move from their home in the French countryside to bustling America. It was when she was fourteen, and it was then that she met Jacob in the eighth grade, they've been friends since. He's been there for her when she would get upset about her twin, and he was there to stop her from becoming a cutter.

It's who I am.

Jessa has vowed to live a life full enough for two, and tries almost everything she's offered, experiencing as much as she can each and every day. She doesn't procrastinate, knowing that one day there might not be a tomorrow to finish what she started today. She likes many things that others may find strange, like swedish techno, and japanese clothing. She's dyed her hair almost every color there is, though she's sticking to pink now, and her feet are calloused from all the high heeled footwear of hers. She's not just one person, but many, depending on the day and mood. She's kind of peeved about having failed eleventh grade, but she tries to see it as doing it for Naomi's sake.

Cadenza of the Heart

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers