Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Wow...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky-Kaisuke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:23 pm
Wow... Yeah, my girlfriends being really weird right now... She was all just like, "I wanna tell someone something, but you'll think its stupid." and I'm like "I won't think it's stupid... You can tell me... Right?" and she was like, "Well... The only reason I - - - (Fill in the blanks.) is because people don't think I will." and I was quiet for a while and then I told her that, that was a kind of stupid reason, and then she hung up on me and hasn't talked to me since... I feel so bad, and I was just wondering if anyone knew what I should do...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:58 pm
Advice: She has ovaries. You can't win. No matter what. Ovaries could say that two plus two is 8908968656565689890x and they'd still be right. The sooner you adapt to this the easier life will be.

<3

Hangover Hobby Kit

Adorable Friend

3,325 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Star_Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:03 pm
dude i was like"omg that suks" then mysis was all like"dude make fun of how he says i was like over and over"then i was like sure that will be fun"
then she was all like"hahahahaha"

no but seriously dude you need to talk to her even though she doesn't
talk back doesn't mean she wont listen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:32 pm
Ky-Kaisuke
Wow... Yeah, my girlfriends being really weird right now... She was all just like, "I wanna tell someone something, but you'll think its stupid." and I'm like "I won't think it's stupid... You can tell me... Right?" and she was like, "Well... The only reason I - - - (Fill in the blanks.) is because people don't think I will." and I was quiet for a while and then I told her that, that was a kind of stupid reason, and then she hung up on me and hasn't talked to me since... I feel so bad, and I was just wondering if anyone knew what I should do...

seriously.... go to her house and ask her to come for a walk with you...
and explain to her that you just care a lot about her and that there is no good reason to cut yourself.... that there is no profit in inflicting physical pain on yourself...... that.... just tell her you care .... and mean it... a girl can tell when you mean it..... and never take your eyes off hers as you say it...... that shows you're being serious...

if she still blows you off.... ditch her....
people like that aren't worth your time....  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

killmaridead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:28 pm
Wait...do the blanks mean what I think they mean because if they mean what I think they mean then this whole situation suks...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:35 pm
Kinda strange...-shifty eyes-  

xninjaPANDA

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:35 am
Just go to her place and go up to her and say that she shouldn't give a s**t what people think of her and she just needs to stop and if she says "******** you" or whatever then screw her, she isn't worth your time.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:13 pm
she sounds impatient.
but then again,
im a human-spaniel

Yunalieh

Emo Eating a Popsicle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:56 pm
Something for Nothing
Advice: She has ovaries. You can't win. No matter what. Ovaries could say that two plus two is 8908968656565689890x and they'd still be right. The sooner you adapt to this the easier life will be.

<3

Ovaries ALWAYS win. Its a rule of life.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:24 pm
Girls are bad for you HAHA!  

MetalXVampire666

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items