Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Preacher for the wedding! (Free items in it for ya!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:10 pm
Hey since me and stoner are being gaia-married and Fire 0ak and water are in the party we're kinda short someone to marry us. Anyone want to do it? We'll dress you up super fly and you can feel free to keep the clothes! Please post a bit of what you would say here and if you'll be available for a bit on valentines day to marry us. We'll look over the replies and make a decision.

Here's the finished avi we will pimp you out with. ^^ You can keep all the items it comes with.
User Image
(Psychedelic Submersible, Celebrity Snare Elvis Presley's White Rhinestone Jumpsuit, Charred Tundra Boots, Golden Sparkles, Chairo Cache Shades)
I'll also send you the gold to get your hairstyle changed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:26 am
mrgreen  

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:13 pm
There's a guy I invited to the guild that says he's interested in being the priest. He speaks various languages including latin so I thought he could possibly be helpful or something.
He offered his services so talk to him if you'd like here  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:08 pm
Okay, I must have misunderstood you then. When you said preacher, I assumed it did not matter the gender of that person. If I am wrong again, please correct me.  

The Queen of Fantasy

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:41 pm
The Queen of Fantasy
Okay, I must have misunderstood you then. When you said preacher, I assumed it did not matter the gender of that person. If I am wrong again, please correct me.

huh?
I dont think the gender matters...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:18 pm
water_spirit
The Queen of Fantasy

huh?
I dont think the gender matters...
Oh, okay then. My mistake, the tektek made me assume otherwise.  

The Queen of Fantasy

The Queen of Fantasy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:50 pm
By the way, I am interested in the job, it is still available and an appropriate time can be arranged. Here is an example of my work. I apologize if the link does not work, it was created long before Towns was. Unfortunately, I have not had much luck getting such jobs since, though, not without trying.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:37 pm
The Queen of Fantasy
By the way, I am interested in the job, it is still available and an appropriate time can be arranged. Here is an example of my work. I apologize if the link does not work, it was created long before Towns was. Unfortunately, I have not had much luck getting such jobs since, though, not without trying.
Yeah yeah we are still doin it but we r very lazy..lol  

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Queen of Fantasy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:00 pm
That Shroomin Stoner
The Queen of Fantasy
Yeah yeah we are still doin it but we r very lazy..lol
Just let me know.  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces