Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Gorgeous Nightmare!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Allison Anne Smith
User Image
The darkness calls me in my sleep..creatures creep...when will it stop...When will the terror go away..

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Allison Anne Smith but I prefer to go by Ally
I took my first breath on October 31st and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out 17
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female
Don't be surprised if you find me being shy and with drawn from other people. Its hard to be outgoing when the terrors persist. I am usually kind and sweet and innocent. I tend to walk keep to myself not really mingling threw the crowds of people I could get to know but keeping to the people who are close to me and what seems safe. I can be loveable but theres alot of layers to break before the real girl opens up and when it happens its an explosion of information to blow your mind.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. BIO My life hasnt been easy growing up with an alcoholic father who spends most of his time drinking and passing out infront of the television in the living room. For as long as I can remember I have had horrible nightmares beyond belief and I see things..Things that can not be explained. My mother died when I was five in a tragic yet suspicious way. After her death my father went into a alcoholic frenzy drinking anything that possessed alcohole even if it where only a little amount. I have go to highschool where people stay clear of me most times..Most fear me because I'm different but it can all be ignored when my bestfriends around she makes things alot easier when at school she helps me forget the nightmares and drama. Shes my family when I need it.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah I have nightmares about creatures and horrible things that only my best friend knows about

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Drawing
☆ Kittens
☆ Danceing

My Dislikes

✘ The dark
✘ My dreams(Sleeping)
✘ Rude people

My Theme Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZjf9C6atT4

I have my eye on...

☆ Guy Protector

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:10 pm
Maxwell Giles Corey
User Image
The hounds of Hell, they cry. That's how they get to me. They fill my head with lies, the pain is astonishing.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Maxwell Giles Corey but I prefer to go by Max
I took my first breath on December 15th and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out A LOT of candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Male
Don't be surprised if you find me being aggravated. I am extremely protective and I have a bad temper. I can't help it, it's just the way I am. I have trust issues so if you find me speaking to you, consider yourself either very lucky or extremely f*cked. I don't sugar coat anything. I am bluntly and brutally honest, no matter who or what I am speaking my mind about or to.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I was born in the 1690's during the time of the Salem which trials. My father was Giles Corey, the man who was killed by judicial torture. He refused to plea, and with his last dying words said, "More weight.", and with that the stones on his chest pressed him to death. He did it to save his three daughters and his third wife, by not pleading, he kept the government from taking his estate. I worked as a farm hand to my father, but the secret was, no one could know that I was his biological son, as he had committed adultry on his first wife, but got away with it.

Some time passed after I watched my father die, until Martha and that meddling Abigail Williams ruined everything. Somehow Abigail found out my secret and told Martha who threw a fit to find her husband was a sinner. Since he was already dead, she took it to the law. Since I never came fourth on my identity, that dreadful Abigail didn't manage to get me a hanging, but burned, alive at the stake.

After I died, Abigail hexed me to roam the earth in a spirit like form acting as a guardian angel to repent for my sins, and watch over God's children. Obviously this never set well with me. After a few hundred years, the darkness of Hell was rising and an entire group of billions of black souls escaped and are terrorizing mortals in the living realm. I was graced the gift to appear mortal and roam the living lands one last time, to save the girl they want most, Allison Smith. I've visited her in her dreams but they are for only brief moments. I have to stop this, and save her from suffering the same fate that I once suffered...that I still suffer...

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I look much different now in modern days than I did back in the 1690's. I think I match the times fairly well now. I hope...anyway, all I have to remember is don't do anything that is obviously fatal and not die in front of anyone. If I pull this off and save her, I will be accepted into Heaven, and forgiven my sins. Perfect...now how to get to Ally...

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Drinking wine by firelight
☆ Midnight strolls
☆ My Undying need to be Hopelessly Romantic

My Dislikes

✘ The never ending burning sensation.
✘ My violent tendencies
✘ Anything that tries hurting Ally and stopping me from gaining salvation.

My Theme Song

Abigail by Motionless In White

I have my eye on...

☆ No one...I just have to focus on protecting Ally...

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: LynzInspired

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:44 am
Kory Anne Nicole Smith
User Image
Press play on the future, live to the fullest

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Kory Anne Nicole Smith but I prefer to go by KA ; Korybear/Carebear ; Bear
I took my first breath on July 4th and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out 16 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Cute little girl!
Don't be surprised if you find me being I am mainly very bubbly, outgoing, and loud. I am very random and moody. I can be happy one minute, upset the next. I may act immature sometimes, but I know when I need to be mature. I am protective of my friends and can be very violent. But I try not to hit people. I speak without thinking a lot as well and I sometimes get into a lot of trouble. I am also very clumsy. Though I'm reckless, I'm scared to get hurt.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Well when I was two, my real dad left. I had another step dad after that, but he was only around for a few months. My first step dad and my mom never really married. When I was four though she started dating another man. At first I didn't like him. I would kick him, and spit at him, and tell him I hated him. I finally grew to him. When I was in first grade we moved in with the man. I liked it, it was a big house, a big yard.

After about 10 years the man became my new step dad. But when I was 12 and 4 days before it would have been considered my real dad abandoned me, my real dad died of a heart attack. I didn't know him, but I did want to go to the funeral. But my mom and step-dad refused to let me, saying he was a low life. Now a dayss though me and my step-dad do nothing but fight. He always hits me and tries to wrestle me when I don't want to. And when I get hurt all my mom does is laugh. One time he hit me so hard I spit up blood and both my parents made me clean it up and sent me to my room.

Now he always comes to visit me in my room and sits on my bed with me. It's weird and it freaks me out to be alone with him.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I don't have any piercings... I'm not allowed to get any of the ones I want. Bleh! Well anyway, I'm really random, I draw anime, watch anime, and am an anime addict... But I'm scared of a lot of things: Heights, the dark, blood/gore, horror movies, haunted house/trails/hay rides, and a lot more. I'm claustrophobic. And even though I;m scared of some of the things I am I love roller coasters and stuff like that and zombie movies and video games. I love both sports and video games and colors!

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Music
☆ Sweets/Candy
☆ Stuffed Animals/Plushies

My Dislikes

✘ Blood/Gore
✘ Haunted things/places/Horror movies
✘ Anything scary (the dark, blood, horror, ect)

My Theme Song

Safe in my Arms - Plumb

I have my eye on...

☆ The cute boys! My crush will for now, be a secret <3

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: Xx_Fearless_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:26 am
William Edmund Royals
User Image
Lost a pound of flesh in suicidal dreams, drugged up on a London city street. I awoke without a name in Hell, found Scylla and Charybdis...

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is William Edmund Royals but I prefer to go by William. Only Max calls me Will.
I took my first breath on August 24th and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out several candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Male
Don't be surprised if you find me being protective. I am loyal by nature and defensive to the core for those I chose to care about. I am vengeful and vindictive, but at times those emotions are required. I am quite proper, and I am proud to call myself a gentlemen. I may be dead, but that doesn't mean I have to lose my dignity. I am easy to get along with if you can get past the wall I've built to keep others out.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I was born in the United States, but grew up going back and fourth between here and London England. My father lived there, yet it wasn't an easy upbringing. Both of my parents were rather fond of their gin and tonics, not to mention they were less than understanding or rational when it came to punishments. That aside, I grew up repelling others. I wasn't an easy kid to get along with. I never did trust easily.

I suppose you are wondering of my death, well I was simply a plague victim, alas it came far too late. By the time it hit, I was happily married to a wonderful woman, who was pregnant with our first child. The illness got to her first and took her, and my daughter with it. After their deaths, depression hit me hard, and I came down ill shortly after, with not only that same plague, but a lovely hint of tuburculosis. It was a slow, painful, agonizing, death that I would wish upon no one.

Needless to say, my wife, Korinna, had been accepted into the gates of Heaven, and I had not. I knew I was damned from the beginning. I met Max in the fires of Hell as he fell. The curse that Abigail hexed him with remained, but he was allowed one companion to help him, and he chose me, so I too, became hexed. We were each given a key, and the order to protect the mortals that were being sought after. We obliged, and now we roam the land of the living, looking for them.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah The girl I was given to look after, Scarlet Cromwell, looks an awful lot like my Korinna. This isn't going to be easy...I wonder if she is a decendant of Korinna's family....hmmmm

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Literature
☆ Classical Musical Instruments
☆ Studying

My Dislikes

✘ Hell
✘ Losing Those I get Close To
✘ Vulnerablity

My Theme Song

☆ London Town by William Control

I have my eye on...

☆ Although I miss my Korinna dearly, there is just something about this Scarlet that I can't figure out...

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: LynzInspired

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LittleBoxLynn

Devoted Hunter

8,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:28 am
Scarlet Elizabeth Cromwell
User Image
"When one door closes, another window leading to a new room with hundreds of other doors opens. "

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Scarlet Elizabeth Cromwell but I prefer to go by Scar, sometimes, Scarlet other times.
I took my first breath on August, 25th and the last time I celebrated I had to blow out 17 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Girlie
Don't be surprised if you find me being sweet. Usually, I'm a really nice girl who likes to make everyone happy, be friends with everyone, and liked by lots of people. I hate it when bad things happen, but I'm not one of those people who are too sickly sweet. I do love smiling though. Generally, I'm just a very nice girl, who loves to have fun, laugh, be loved, and live life. Though, I do sort of have a bad temper, though it takes a lot to get me to that point, I can explode and it is not pretty, it's only happened a few times before, otherwise, I just brush it off and ignore things that are dumb and mean.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. My life is actually pretty charmed, and still is. Though, to start at the beginning, we begin with Joshua Cromwell and Elise Cordana. Dad was a jock in high school, not the start quarterback or anything, but he was a pretty good player and very well liked, and Mom was in the dance team, called the Legacy. They met through some friends and hit it off right away. Well, obviously they fell in love and got married, and after college, Dad went into the medical field, he's a plastic surgeon, and loves his job, who wouldn't, he plays with boobies all day. Mom opened her own dance studio, and still has it. I usually work there on weekends and some school days, depends on when I have classes, and when the classes I teach are.
Growing up, my mom started teaching me how to dance before anything else, and I loved it. I do all types, it's just an escape, and my dad was just your typical working father. When I was really little, I saw him all the time, he wasn't famous yet, so it was rare for him to get a costumer, but the more people who went to him, the more money and costumers he gained. And as all that went up, we moved, and moved, and moved. Only once did we actually move out of town. We ended up moving to a bigger place where now I have to follow my cousin around or I'll get lost, he doesn't mind though(:

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I mat be rich, but I'm not a spoiled little brat.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Dancing
☆ Music
☆ Art

My Dislikes

✘ Pessimism
✘ Spiders
✘ Grapes

My Theme Song

Firework - Katy Perry

I have my eye on...

☆ Wouldn't you like to know( ;

My Actions and Words Are Controlled by: xXHiddenXTearsXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:29 am
Marcus Ryan Cromwell
User Image
"I'm just a tad bit mad, but so are you."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Marcus Ryan Cromwell but I prefer to go by Mark, just Mark.
I took my first breath on October 21st and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out 18 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Dude
Don't be surprised if you find me being an easy going and interesting guy. I'm usually one of those guys who flirts with every girl I know, but just as friends, and they end up falling for me, don't understand why though. I make everyone laugh, and pretty much know almost every person at school, and out of school, and they generally like me. I don't know, maybe it's something about me that makes people like me, I personally think I'm an a** hole. I'm very rational though, so unless something pisses me off badly, video games, someone I love, I won't get too worked up about it.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Ever since I was little, I've grown used to the idea of rarely seeing my parents. I usually would end up just living with my cousin and her family. I lived with them at random times, and eventually, I just ended up staying at home with nannies and baby sitters, hot baby sitters at that( ; Soon enough, I just got old enough to watch myself, and had a house to myself. No, we don't have some huge house, I'm an only child and we have a two story four bedroom house. It's just right sized for me though. I like it. Now I'm a senior in high school, and my cousin has moved back to town, so I get to see her now. Dude, I wish things would change and get super crazy. It's boring here.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah Erm.. I like pie?

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

My Likes

☆ Baseball
☆ Outside
☆ Pie

My Dislikes

✘ Pineapples
✘ Bitches
✘ Justin

My Theme Song

Weightless - ATL

I have my eye on...