Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Kaibi Studios - BIG Sailor Moon Site - Needs your help!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to help?
  Yes
  Yes (Later)
  No
View Results

Lady Kaibi Tsukushino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:08 am
Hey, I've been working on this uber awesome SailorMoon site and I could use the guilds help. I will make sure everyone who helps gets their username posted on my site so that everyone knows who contributed. I can't gather all the information by myself so if people could help by submitting things like images, fan works, etc (see site), it would be a big help. Check out my site!

http://www.kaibi-studios.net/

USE THIS for Fan Art/Fiction: http://fandom.kaibi-studios.net/

USE THIS for sending me actual BSSM pics: http://albums.kaibi-studios.net/

BTW: I've been making sites since I was 10 (I'm 18 now.) I have always made SM sites, and now I've got my own "dot com." I'm so excited by it. YAY! heart

Post here any comments, suggestions, or things and links you'd like to give me to help out the site. Thank you!

EDIT: If you've got images, music, or fan art, PM me and let me know and I'll give you my email address so you can send them to me. Just remember to give me your email address that you use a lot and I will make sure that's part of the "credits." If you don't want me to give out your email, and your have a URL, I'll put that. Your gaia name will be on there anyway. Fan Fiction should be done through the form, but if there's a problem, let me know.

Thanks for the help and keep it coming!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:08 am
I got some images in my photobucket album I could show you, they're pretty good.  

RAPTOR948

Sinh Iscariot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:10 am
if this is spanning over to PGSM i have every eppisode that i would love to cap for you  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:02 pm
I like it. PGSM can also be found on you tube.

Anyway, I have a BUNCH of Fanfiction and one shots. Some are done and some arent.

AND

With credits to certian people-

I can get some MS paint pictures.

And I do have the manga...so I could run off a few...

And I do have some pictures...erm fanart of Otaku senshi.

>.>  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tsukiusada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:38 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:23 pm
I've got some fanfiction, but a lot of it is crossover.... I don't mind submitting it to your site if you want it. Most of it is already posted over at fanfiction.net if you want to sample some of it.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darrlena

Friendly Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:37 pm
I know of a lot of SM sight's mine is oe of them m them this moth is a bit out of the usal but it's my cosplay sight
so it changes often
http://place_n_time.tripod.com
come check it out  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:58 pm
i will give you a fanart i did... soon. i will help.  

Tanith_4486

Lady Kaibi Tsukushino

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:49 am
Yay! Helpers! Keep it coming guys! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:32 am
Very nice site. 3nodding

I'll take a look around a bit later.  

Zahmira

EveElera

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:33 pm
As it turns out I'm working on some Sailor Moon fanart right now. As soon as I get it completed, I'll be sure to submit it to you. I also hope to write some fanfiction in the near future. 3nodding

I also have four (the three Sailor Moon Stars ones and the very first one) of the graphic novels in English and two of the Inner Senshi guides (Mercury and Venus) if you want me to run off any pages, pictures, or gather information.

With everyone in this guild and all the other Sailor Moon guilds, I bet you could compile the single biggest Sailor Moon Encyclopedia on the web, even with pictures. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:20 pm
I got some in photobucket, just PM me if you want me to send you some pics. ^_^  

RAPTOR948

Lady Kaibi Tsukushino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:13 am
EveElera
As it turns out I'm working on some Sailor Moon fanart right now. As soon as I get it completed, I'll be sure to submit it to you. I also hope to write some fanfiction in the near future. 3nodding

I also have four (the three Sailor Moon Stars ones and the very first one) of the graphic novels in English and two of the Inner Senshi guides (Mercury and Venus) if you want me to run off any pages, pictures, or gather information.

With everyone in this guild and all the other Sailor Moon guilds, I bet you could compile the single biggest Sailor Moon Encyclopedia on the web, even with pictures. xd

That's the plan!! biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:27 pm
Oi, what ratings in the Sailor moon Fanfiction do you take? I have a few.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:48 pm
didnt I send you images of the pics? I could always find more.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff