Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:00 pm
CLICK HERE TO VIEW RESTURANT  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:41 pm
Johan
User Image

Johan stepped into the restaurant and sat down at a table. He studied the menu, though he wasn't feeling hungry.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:11 pm
Mae entered the restaurant quietly , her long hair let down freely.
After being showed where to sit, she sighed and removed her jacket. She seemed somewhat out of place because of her attire, but she didn't care.
She was hungry.
She skimmed through the menu, not seeing anything interesting.
Finally, Mae-Ri ordered a delicious yet simple Chicken Alfredo.
She waited for her order to arrive.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro slowly walked in while holding Yumikos hand like a gentleman. Tiaro fast found them a nice available table by the window with a nice view over the water. Tiaro then pulled Yumikos chair out so that she could sit down "Now, please order what you wish Yumi" Tiaro said with his friendly smile and gentle tone.

King Niax

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:35 pm
Yumiko

Yumiko hummed happily as she and Tiaro walked in. She was very happy to be there with him. "Oh! How pretty!" Yumiko looked out the window happily. Yumiko smiled at Tiaro. "Heehee, I like that nickname.. Yumi.. Sweet an' short! Maybe I'll get a glass of Pepsi with some.. Some fancy tuna..?" Yumiko cocked her head slightly. "Or maybe the Kalamari dish. Ooh! Or even a bif, juicy, succulent burger!" Yumiko mused looking at all the choices.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro smiled to her and laughed alittle at Yumiko while he sat himself down. After some minutes Tiaro waved at the waiter signalling that they would order and soon after the waiter stood ready "Hmm... I will be having Hummer deáu cruaiche with the Greech jioun salad and she will be having" Tiaro said as he made a signal to Yumiko that meant she could order now

King Niax

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:54 pm
Yumiko

Yumiko looked at Tiaro puzzled. She had no idea what to get. Let alone if Tiaro was speaking english anymore. It seemed french, but Yumiko heard the word salad. Yuck, how Yumiko didn't like salads. She grimaced when he said that. "Oh! Uhm.. I will have a glass of Pepsi with... With, uhmm..." Yumiko looked frantically down at the menu "Uhm, how about.. Ooh! I know! Steamed Lobster!" Yumiko nodded her head. Yummy, she thought sea food sure is yumy!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro nodded to the waiter as the puzzled Yumiko finished her order, and soon after a confused waiter left the table. Tiaro smiled to Yumiko "See you did fine Yumi" He teased while giving her a smile

King Niax

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 pm
Yumiko

Yumiiko made puppy eyes. "Yeah, but I was keeping the guy waiting. He had other orders to make..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro leaned in and gave Yumiko a short gentle but slow kiss on the lips "It's okay. It's your first time eating fancy right?" Tiaro gave her a gentle smile to cheer her up

King Niax

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:26 pm
Yumiko

Yumiko blushed when he kissed her. "Well, yes.. Actually I have never really been out to eat!" Yumiko laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro petted Yumiko alittle before their food arrived "See? Nothing to be ashamed of Yumi" Tiaro took a deep sniff before starting to eat his Hummer deáu cruaiche and Greech jioun salad
. Tiaro loved these two dishes even though they were both main dishes and not main and side dish, but if he only did this once in a while nothing bad would happen, he thought and smiled to himself.  

King Niax

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:10 pm
Yumiko

Yumiko giggled and smiled at Tiaro. "Ooh! Yummy!" Yumiko's eyes glistened as she looked at the food. It had been a while since she last had sea food. She dug right in. She suddenly stopped and got embarassed. "I-I'm sorry.. I am such a pig!" Yumiko stared down at her plate.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:13 pm
Yumiko

Yumiko giggled and smiled at Tiaro. "Ooh! Yummy!" Yumiko's eyes glistened as she looked at the food. It had been a while since she last had sea food. She dug right in. She suddenly stopped and got embarassed. "I-I'm sorry.. I am such a pig!" Yumiko stared down at her plate.  

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro took her gently by the chin and wiped Yumiko around her mouth "Nice to see you have a humble side to you too... But a smile suits your pretty face better" Tiaro smiled to her friendly as he showed her that it was not impossible to eat alittle slower

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff