Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roseswan95

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:20 pm
"Thank you" she responded softly to him as she sat down in the chair he had pulled out for her. "Ah..well that's fair enough I guess. It must be fun to come to places like this anyways." she said to him, while taking another glimpse of the restaurant.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:48 pm
"I suppose to some people it can be." he murmured before settling himself down into his own seat. A waitress strutted up to the table and offered the two a big smile before asking them what they wanted to drink. Her eyes occasionally went to Erik and went away in a heartbeat. Erik, who could care less, propped his elbow on the table and rested his forehead on two fingers, eying Rose as he waited for her to answer the waitress.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:52 pm
Rose looked up to see the waitress, then Erik eying her. "uh-mm...I'll have water for right now, please." she said politely to the waitress with a slight smile, not sure what she was suppose to drink at these sort of restaurants.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:20 pm
The waitress nodded and decided against scribbling down such an easy thing to remember. She turned to Erik. "Just give me a Coke." he sighed and opened his menu. He was through with the fancy-talk. The waitress gave him a surprised look, but just thought it normal for a high schooler to not have any idea about a restaurant like this's drinks. She wrote down the order and hurried off to fetch their drinks. "So tell me about yourself, Rose." Erik said after the waitress left.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:32 pm
"Well..I just transferred here as you know. I never get older, I'm not really sure why though.. I have no family or friends that I am close to.. umm.. I love to dance, like I've said before from the circus." She said with a smile, as she continued to think of what to say to him. "Oh yes! and I can turn invisible" she laughed softly and smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 pm
Erik blinked slowly, fascinated by the fact that she couldn't get older. She could possibly be an elemental since those were the only other people he knew that didn't age. "Hmm, yes I saw back at the circus." He couldn't hold back the sly smile as he revealed that he knew what she did the whole time.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:18 pm
"Oh.." she smiled. "I thought you were kind of too busy to notice. So how about you?" she asked, wanting to also know more about him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:43 pm
The depressed young man stared at his hand for a moment before responding. "I'm the heir to a rather large company, it produces every kind of product imaginable, be it a car to a clarinet, there are literally thousands of branches of my father's company that I will soon be in charge of." he muttered, deciding to give her the brief info. "As for why I would be sent here, well, I've to learn to control a little -" He searched for the right word. "-curse, if you will." He drummed his long fingers against the table, never taking his eyes off his hand. "The rest about me... You heard it yourself at the circus."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:27 am
She nodded understandingly. "Well..u don't have to do it alone. I'm always here if you need help or someone to just be there for you." she told him, looking him in the eyes and could see his depression. "I can see you've had a rough past" she frowned slightly but in a caring way.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:40 pm
Erik saw how Rose was trying and gave her a soft smile. "Thank you." he said in barely a whisper then looked away. "I... My past is nothing you have to worry about."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:32 pm
Rose only responded with a gentle smile in return. The waitress had come back finally with their drinks. 'Thank you" Rose said politely in a soft tone, as she took a sip of her water.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:48 pm
It was a silent lunch halfway done until Erik couldn't stand the silence anymore. "So what race are you?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm
"As far as I know, I am an immortal." she said with a slight smile. "I'm still trying to discover the details though myself..how about you?" she asked him in return, curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:22 pm
"Immortal. Interesting." Erik murmured and looked at Rose for a moment. "Demon. Well, more along the line of Minotaur, to be honest." he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, keeping his right eye closed the entire time. "I house the soul of a demon bull, but I suppose the Minotaur is an appropriate word for it."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:43 pm
"Ah..a minotaur! How fascinating." she tilted her head slightly as she looked at him with a curious smile.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff