Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:02 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"Poor, pathetic us," he said, lifting his glass as well. "May we always be perverted, lonely old men." He laughed, then drank more of his wine. He'd need a lot more alcohol if he was going to suffer through another night of being alone.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:10 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Long live the king."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Earle laughed along with him and drank his share when the food arrived. He looked at his dish. It was finely made and looked delicious, but he'd give it a moment to cool off. "So have you always been attracted to men?" he asked and looked back at his companion. "Obviously you had some attraction to a woman if you have a son, but was that just a spur of the moment or did you one day find yourself with a man and didn't look back?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:21 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

He shook his head, looking over his plate. Blanquette de Veau. Not bad. He'd had it many years ago, during his first trip to France, and had greatly enjoyed it. It fit his wine well, too, so it was a true bonus. He glanced upwards at the king, opening his mouth to answer. "I've never been picky, I guess I could say. I can enjoy time with women well enough, but have always preferred my male interactions. I have female lovers, still, but give them little attention. Most of my intimate moments are caught by Jean-Luc or Paloma, a young singer I've been allowing to entertain me for a year or so." He gestured to a waiter to bring them another bottle. "What about you?"

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:33 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"Oh, I never thought I would be with men." the king replied between bites. "A king with men? Never been done, at least publicly. I thought it was impossible. Then again, I was with few women, and I was far from in love with my wife." He suddenly paused and tilted his head, eyes gazing upward. "No, I did think I was in love with her for a moment. It was very brief, however. I was probably just desperate after being alone for so long. Add that to her breaking my curse and I'm convinced.
"Then I met Heinrich. He wasn't extraordinarily beautiful or anything, but he just so happened to be my True Love, which actually exists among my people. I thought it was some cheap gag and made him my butler so I could keep an eye on him, and day by day I started hating him less and saw the little things in him that made him perfect." he stated. "I've had lovers to help me cope with not being with him and to be experienced in that, and I've had a few mistresses for when I'm in the mood. So no, I wouldn't say I'm fully into men but, well, in love." he shrugged.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:44 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"I suppose that's our greatest difference," commented Aldrich, taking a fork into the dish. "I know for a fact that Peter probably won't come back to me, but that's alright. I'm content biding my time with random affairs. After all, sleeping around is much mroe fun at my age then when I first started my company." He chuckled a little, eating his bite before setting down his silverware. "Would you excuse me a moment?" He stood, setting aside his napkin before turning and walking towards the men's restroom.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:59 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

Earle was about to reply when Aldrich dismissed himself and left. The king closed his mouth and let his fork clank against his plate. Aldrich said it was a difference, but it was another similarity. They were both in love with someone they couldn't have, but the difference came in after that. Earle was willing to do whatever it took to win Heinrich back, even making a deal with the Devil, but Aldrich looked like he wasn't going to try. It was definitely strange, especially since the host had offered to help him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:12 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

Aldrich looked at himself int he mirror, washing his hands twice as he did. He was fully aware that the king's butler wasn't within his grasp. Poor Earle would be lucky if he ever saw the man again, much less convince him into loving him. He didn't know why he wanted to help the king so badly, why he was so intent on doing something, but he knew he enjoyed the company of a genuine adult. It was nice, he had to admit.
Drying his hands, Aldrich whistled to himself as he walked back tot he table, sitting and crossing his legs. "What time is it?" he asked. Around 7:30, a string quartet would start playing to the restaurant patrons.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:37 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"7:20." Earle replied as he looked at his watch while slicing more of his food. He had finished about three/fourths of it by the time Aldrich returned. "Before you left you mentioned us having our love situations as a big difference, but I find that hard to believe." he started, unwilling to let the subject die down. "Don't you want to win him over? Look, you're helping me, I can help you in return." he offered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:48 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

He shook his head, taking a bite of his food before speaking. "There's no point. Peter is happier with his new lover, whether I like it or not, and I can't compete with him. I wouldn't want to." He cleared his throat, keeping his eyes lowered. "Besides, Earle, I'm old. I'm old, tired, and all I want to do is find the person I'll live out the rest of my short life with. Ever since I was a kid, I just wanted to never have to worry about money. Now I just want to have a normal life where I'm not threatened with a gun or a bomb every other day."

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:31 am
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"That's a problem you'll never fix." Earle muttered. "Trust me, a king always has a target on their head, and I'm not exactly the youngest out there either." Maybe that's where the difference came from. He knew for a fact that Heinrich was meant to be with him, that's why he was so desperate to win him over. Aldrich, however, had no idea how to tell who was his True Love, so it was understandable as to why he would give up.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:42 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"In my line of work, it's not unusual for men like me to suddenly go missing," he said, shaking his head. "For my son's sake, I want to build up my empire, then let him choose to do with the diamonds what he wishes to do." He shrugged, then lifted his fork. "Enough of this. Let's finish eating and speak of lighter topics."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:37 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

Earle would have carried on with the conversation, but Aldrich was right, talking about imminent death and dangerous jobs was nothing for dinner conversation. "What are your hobbies?" he asked as he set down his wine glass. "You go to operas and plays, but what else?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:38 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

He was silent for a moment, then smiled a little and touched his chin. "I guess you could say that I collect artists," he said, trying not to chuckle. "It's a decent investment these days, having an artist in your pocket. I have a few singers and dancers, a couple painters, a good amount of sculptors. They make me more money than I lose."

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:06 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"Heh. It's better than investing in the Stock Market." Earle snorted against his glass. "Perhaps your artists can visit my castle. Fairy Tales are strong supporters of the fine arts. Most of the movies based off of them are stupid, but the frequent singing is spot on." he muttered. It was clear he didn't like those movies. Maybe because the one dedicated to the frog story was far from the truth.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"Perhaps." Aldrich finished off his food, setting his fork down and wiping his mouth with his napkin. "As long as I'm permitted to accompany them." He ran a hand through his hair, stomach flipping upside down as he realized how very tired he was.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff