Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Long live the king."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Of course." Earle nodded. "I'm sure you've been to that small region of Germany, though, but it's wonderful during the Spring. Most of the frog population gets out of hibernation, and there are countless festivals to celebrate it." He looked at Aldrich, noticing the glint in his eyes. "You look tired, and I suppose we've spent more than enough time here. Should we call it a night?"

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:27 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"Hm?" Aldrich sat up straighter at the suggestion of his exhaustion. He shook his head. "No no, don't worry about me. It's just been a very exciting day." He gestured for a waiter to carry the dessert menus over, taking one and looking it over. "Let's at least stay for dessert."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:36 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

If you can stay awake that long, he chose not to say. When the waiter arrived, Earle raised a hand and shook his head to deny the menu handed to him. "I'm fine with whatever he'll have." he said, gesturing to Aldrich.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:17 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

Finding the new additions unappetizing, Aldrich handed back the menu. "My usual," he ordered before shooing away the waiter. "I'll bring you home after this. I wouldn't want to keep a king out past his bedtime."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:46 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

Earle snorted. "Please. Truth be told, I'm a king of only one. My grandson took the throne, but he doesn't deserve it. He's not ready, and he'll destroy everything I've built. Part of the reason I made my satanic deal was so that I could take my kingdom back." he murmured as he stared down at his hand, flexing his fingers. Yes, he could feel that surge of radical strength coursing through his veins. He looked forward to the day he would be able to unleash it all. Lowering his arm, he nodded at Aldrich. "My point is, don't worry about me. I'm more than capable of heading back on my own. I've been doing it before I met you, after all."

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"Don't be ridiculous." Aldrich looked up at a waiter as the cheesecake was brought to them. Not French, but still delicious. "It's the polite thing to do, and my mother raised me correctly. Now then, eat your dessert, or I'll be very cross with you," he teased.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

Earle was in the process of eating when he heard Aldrich, stopping with the fork in front of his mouth. "You realize I'm two centuries older than you, right?" he reminded until he realized something. It's a joke! The king was quiet for another moment then burst into laughter. "Oh! You're a funny one!" he laughed as he set down his fork. Oh, if Aldrich had legitimately meant to scold him like a mother...! The very idea!

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:44 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

Chuckling when Earle finally got the joke, Aldrich took a bite of his cheesecake, shaking his head. "Glad you understand the joke," he said, setting down his fork and taking a bit of his cheesecake. "Now then, let's finish eating."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:40 pm
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

The two ate their desserts in content silence. The king found his delicious, although he couldn't finish it due to the main course filling him up. When done, Earle nodded at the host of the restaurant when they called out a goodbye and slide his hand into his pocket as he looked back at Aldrich. "My hotel's not far from here. Are you sure you don't mind dropping me off?"

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"Of course I'm sure," he said, pulling his phone out as he ordered his driver to pull the car around. "It won't kill me to do the polite thing for once. Besides, I'll know that you got home safe, and that's important." He looked over to Earle as he put his phone away, taking a minute to look at the king. He really was rather handsome.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:17 am
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"If you're the one worrying about my safety then I must be losing my edge." snorted the king as he watched the cars pass by, his black hair moving with the wind that came from them. In the right light his hair almost looked green.
Feeling eyes on him, Earle turned his head to see the other man staring at him. "What?"

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:26 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"Huh?" Realizing that he was staring, Aldrich looked forward and pushed his hand into his pocket. "Nothing. It's just that you're a very handsome man, Earle." He didn't bother to hide what he'd noticed. "I didn't think about it until just now. Heinrich is a very lucky man." The black town car pulled up, and Aldrich opened the door to allow Earle in.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:39 am
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

Earle raised an eyebrow, surprised by Aldrich's bluntness. Well it wasn't completely surprising. He made sure to become devilishly handsome when he made that soul-stealing deal. Once the car pulled up, the king chuckled to himself and walked in. "You know, Aldrich," he started then looked at the man with a glint in his eye and a wicked smirk on his face. "I could say the same about you." He got into the car and settled into his seat before he could see the man's reaction.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:58 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

He blinked twice in surprise at the returned compliment, then smirked as he leaned on the door of the car and leaned in a little. "If you did, it wouldn't surprise me," he teased before standing upright and taking a step back to shut the door. Walking around the car, he waited for the driver to open his side, then moved to sit inside. Legs crossed and too lazy to buckle up, Aldrich glanced over to Earle. "You're wicked, you know that?" he said aloud.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:29 am
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"A bit confident, are we?" snickered the king from inside the car. He waited for Aldrich to get seated before doing his favorite past time in staring through the window. He gazed at some of the scenery, not particularly fond of any of it, when he heard the host's comment. Raising an eyebrow at him, Earle lowered his fist from his chin and turned to face him, an amused smile on his face. "Is that right? How so?" he mused.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces