Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:37 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

Unlike the king, Aldrich decided to keep his eyes staring out the window, making note of the people that he saw. "Because now all I can think about is how handsome you are." He smirked mischievously to himself, never once granting Earle a glimpse of the teasing look in his green eyes.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:53 am
Mayah Playah

King Earle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Long live the king."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"A shame. Maybe your chef or fellow artists will be able to take care of the frustrations." remarked the king as he leaned back against his seat, enjoying the somewhat praise.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:59 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

"My dear friend," started Aldrich, shaking his head. "At some point, a favorite dish becomes boring. But alas, I will suffer through my hunger tonight with pride and dignity."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:21 am
Mayah Playah

King Earle

"Long live the king."

"Who knows? Should I be unable to win Heinrich's heart I could take you instead. You're far better company than almost all of the people I have wasted my time with." Earle shrugged. Ah, what a tease he was. Of course he'd win Heinrich's heart! Look at him! As soon as that butler looks at him he'll realize his feelings for sure.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:29 am
Awesome nerd

Aldrich Brandt

User Image

Eyebrows raised in surprise, Aldrich glanced tot he king, then back to the window. "I just might hold you to that, Your Majesty." The car slowed to a stop at a red light, the rain sprinkling. It wouldn't storm later, but it would rain a little, at the least. That's all that matters.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:18 am
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

Cecil walked into the restaurant, looking around it warily before turning to smile at Sawyer. Since the man was going to leave back for New York soon they had to have at least one good meal here, and this place was well known for it.
Lead to their seats, Cecil sat down and smiled at Sawyer again. "I almost hate that you came back," he said. "Because I'm going to miss you even more now when you leave." The waitress came to get their drinks, once she left, Cecil looked at Sawyer again. "I don't usually like coming here. It's owned by a mobster that's moved his business to this city. It frustrates me that we can't touch him." he murmured spitefully, but smiled at Sawyer once again. "Despite his criminal record, he sure knows how to make a romantic atmosphere, huh?"

The doors to the restaurant opened again. The hostess was in the midst of getting out menus and happily greeting the customers when she recognized who it was, her words getting caught in her throat. Towering over her, at a whopping 6'10", was the owner of the restaurant, Nobutaka Deguichi. He had his sunglasses on, but the glare was very much there, a stare that was so icy that the hostess couldn't feel her own limbs. She nervously swallowed back her apprehension and forced a smile, shakily greeting her boss and leading him to a table. Nobutaka muttered something that made her freeze, and she changed her course to one of the luxuries tables at the end of the restaurant.
The table Nobutaka sat at was big, with a long cushion curved around half of the circular table to serve as seats. However, it was empty. Nobutaka didn't seem to care. He slid into his seat, keeping his hands in his pockets. He was expecting a business meeting soon. Glancing over, the thug waited for his lover to sit beside him.

Nobutaka Deguichi

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Sawyer Loupohl

Sitting down, Sawyer crossed his legs and chuckled, reaching out for Cecil's hand across the table. "Let's not talk about a criminal you're trying to nail, alright?" he gently suggested, rubbing the back of Cecil's hand gently. "I'm leaving in a couple days, we should make the most of the time we have." He glanced to the side, spying a standing female. Wait, no, it was a guy. Wait... Hold on, is that...? No, no way. He returned his attention to Cecil. "You look great tonight, by the way," he praised.

Micah rolled his eyes as he slid into the booth, crossing his arms and his legs and sitting a little ways away from the mobster. He'd probably move closer later, but right now was happy to have some space. "So is there a reason why you've asked me here for a business meeting?" he asked, looking over the drink menu. He'd been spending such a nice quiet night at the house, why'd Nobutaka need him here? If he was just showing him off again, Micah was going to raise some hell.

Micah Karamat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

Cecil laughed in embarrassment when Sawyer pointed out his rambling over the criminal. He didn't mean to, this place just kept him on edge. Cecil was the police chief! He wanted to lock up all the criminals like the scum they were! A place like this, it would be filled with mobsters all making secret deals! If he saw one he might try to tackle them.
When Sawyer complimented his looks Cecil blinked in surprise then blushed. "Thanks. You look pretty good too." he gushed and shyly looked at their hands, not noticing Sawyer's brief glance away. "How long will you be gone once you leave again?"

Nobutaka briefly raised his eyebrow at Micah's attitude. Kid had balls if he was going to show attitude in front of him already. Putting a cigarette between his lips, the mobster lit it and took a moment before tilting his head back and blowing out a stream of smoke. "You're always sitting in the same spot, so I figured you'd want to get out once in a while." he answered. "The meeting's not happening soon anyway, so take your time and try enjoying yourself for once."

Nobutaka Deguichi

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:19 pm
Awesome nerd

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer peered to the side again, watching the young man sit down. He looked so much like him. It was so weird. Looking back to Cecil, he thought a moment before speaking. "A month or so. This time I took off to come back just added to my sentence." He looked back to the table, just in time to see two drink carried over. There was one he didn't recognize, and then one he did. A Black Russian with two straws and a side of whiskey. "Can you excuse me for just a moment?" he asked, gesturing to the table. "I think my old friend is sitting over there." He stood, kissing Cecil's hand before walking over.

"I enjoy myself better when it's just you and me, and not twelve gangsters all sitting around me and staring at my a-s when I stand." He sighed, taking a sip of his Black Russian when he saw a familiar face approach the table.
"I knew it was you," grinned the handsome blonde as he stood in front of the table, ignoring the mobster and looking only at Micah. "Ten years and you still look the exact same."
Micah slid out of the booth, his arms easily wrapping around Sawyer's neck in a hug that seemed to imply the best between them. "Sawyer, oh my God! You're just as handsome as you were went we last parted ways," He pulled away, keeping a hand on his arm and gazing up at him, eyes sparkling. "Look at you. How's being a big lawyer?"
He shrugged, looking down. Micah's gaze always made him blush. "It's alright, I guess. Parker's twelve now, you know. He asks about you every now and then."
"Parker's twelve? You've got to be kidding me! Here, why don't you sit with me and we can catch up?" he offered. Glancing back to Nobutaka, he hurriedly introduced them. "Oh, this is Nobutaka Deguichi. Nobutaka, this is Sawyer Loupohl, an old friend of mine."
Sawyer nodded to the man, then looked back to Micah. "I can't, Mic. I'm with my boyfriend." He pointed to the table where Cecil sat, bringing shock to the young man's eyes.
"Wow. You really like em young, don't you?" he asked. Sawyer hurriedly corrected himself, explaining Cecil's true age, but Micah stopped him, holding up a hand. "It's okay, I get it. I'm glad you're dating seriously again, Sawyer. After everything that happened with us-"
"Don't. It was for the best, wasn't it?" He took Micah's hand, squeezing gently. "I'll see you around, okay? Let's have lunch soon. I'd really like to know what's happened with you in the ten years since we last saw each other."
Micah nodded, sadness in his eyes as Sawyer walked away. It wasn't as painful as last time, but it still stung. Shaking his head, he sat back down and drank a little more of his drink. "Sorry about that," he said quietly.

Sitting back down, Sawyer sighed deeply and looked to Cecil, offering a small smile. "Been ten years since I last saw that guy, sorry about just rushing off," he apologized, sheepishly looking up at the blonde.

Micah Karamat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:42 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

Cecil was in the middle of talking about one of the days he and Parker spent together when Sawyer hurried off, leaving the officer to talk to himself. A large bead of sweat rolled down the side of his head. Well now. He looked over to see what made Sawyer run off, his eyes bulged and he tensed up when he realized who was beside the lawyer. That towering figure, that scar on his cheek, the death in his eyes. Cecil was sweating bullets as he practically leaned on the table, watching Sawyer with horror in his eyes. Didn't he know who he was besides?!

Nobutaka didn't notice the frantic police chief staring at him. He did, however, notice the man talking to Micah a little too kindly. A lot of men and women did that to Micah, so the mobster usually didn't care, but Micah was acting strangely. His touches were lingering and his eyes were filled with an old lust. Nobutaka clenched his fist as their conversation carried on. Everything that happened between them, huh?
He was silent for a minute once the man left. "Hmph," he grunted after exhaling another stream of smoke. "You sure as hell wouldn't have minded if he stared at your a-s." He glowered over at the depressed man, noticing his gloom. "I'm guessing he's the one that broke up with you?" he grunted again.

Where Nobutaka was hostile, Cecil was a shaking mess when Sawyer returned. "D-Do you have any idea who you were just standing next to?" he hissed and pointed a shaking finger to the black tower sitting next to Micah. "Th-That's Nobut-taka Deguichi! He's the owner of this place! H-He's the mob boss I was talking about! Why did you talk to his friend?! Why do you even know her?!" Was it possible... Did Sawyer have a past being in a mob?!

Nobutaka Deguichi

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:00 pm
Awesome nerd

Sawyer Loupohl

Micah looked up from his drink, confused at first. "Huh? Oh, no. I broke up with him. I got diagnosed with cancer and didn't want him to deal with me possibly dying, so I ended things. We were..." He stopped, not wanting to continue. It was common knowledge with their former circle that Micah and Sawyer would've eventually gotten married. They were very much in love, and it took years for him to get over the handsome lawyer.
Micah took another drink, shaking off the memories. "Anyway, there's no reason to be so irritated about it. Sawyer and I broke up years ago, it's over."

Unlike Cecil, Sawyer wasn't even a little shaken by the mobster, shaking his head at Cecil's question. "Really? I didn't get that vibe. By the way, his little friend is a man. We used to be friends a couple years ago." He shrugged, thinking of it all as no big deal. "Whatever, I'm back over here now. At any rate, he's not that scary."

Micah Karamat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

Cecil blinked when Sawyer corrected him and looked back at the table. That was a man? Wow, he was very feminine then. The officer had always heard of mobster's keeping some kind of eye candy around with them, that must've been it.
Cecil looked back at Sawyer, a concerned look still on his face. "Why were you friends with a mobster's lover?" His suspicions got strong. "You're friends with the lover and you weren't scared of the boss..." He narrowed his eyes at Sawyer. "Were you a gangster?" he whispered, his heart beating hard in fear of what the answer would be. Would he have to arrest his own date?!

Nobutaka watched Micah carefully the more he talked. "So if you were better would you run back to him?" he asked, his eyes cold and observant.

Nobutaka Deguichi

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:34 pm
Awesome nerd

Sawyer Loupohl

Nearly choking on his drink, Micah delicately patted his mouth with a napkin before shaking his head. "No. Of course not, we're very different people now. Besides, he's got a lover now and so have I. Or did you forget?" He rolled his eyes, setting the drink down and moving to leave the booth. "Maybe I should just go home. I'm tired and I have treatment tomorrow."

It took everything in him not to burst into laughter. "Are you kidding? Micah and I met in college, we dated after I divorced Holly. But then Micah got sick and he broke up with me. I haven't seen him since. What, do you really think I have it in me to be a gangster?" He snorted.

Micah Karamat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

"I don't know. I'm shaking just knowing Deguichi is across the room, but you didn't even bat an eye!" guffawed Cecil. So that guy and Sawyer were a couple before, huh? It was intimidating for the officer, to say the least. The man looked older and was definitely beautiful for even a mob boss to want him.

"I'm beginning to wonder if you have," Nobutaka snorted. He inhaled his tobacco as a glass of whiskey was set down beside him, a bottle set down for him to refill his glass whenever. He took a long swig then waved Micah away. "Go ahead. Tell the chefs to give you something to go, though."

Nobutaka Deguichi

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:49 pm
Awesome nerd

Sawyer Loupohl

"I'm not hungry."

"He wasn't scary," shrugged Sawyer, sipping his drink. He really wasn't. Sawyer had been a lawyer for a while now, he'd seen some shady characters. In the past, he'd prosecuted the worst of the worst, putting away serial killers and rapists and one or two cannibals. Nobutaka was nothing.
He started as a hand appeared on his shoulder, the fingers thin and feminine, adorned with several rings that looked very expensive. He followed the arm the hand belonged to, the beautiful face of his former lover smiling down at him. "Micah, hello again."
The man kept his hand on Sawyer's shoulder, eyes gazing somewhat adoringly down at the blonde. "Hi. I was just leaving, I wanted to say goodbye." He paused, then his eyes darted to Cecil as if he'd just noticed he was there. "Oh, and meet your friend." He held out a hand for the officer to shake. "I'm Micah Karamat. It's nice to meet you."
"This is my boyfriend, Cecil Tealy." Sawyer made sure to specify that Cecil was his significant other, but as soon as Micah had his hand back, it was back on Sawyer's arm and he was leaning on him slightly. "So you're leaving, huh?"
The beauty nodded, looking the other direction. "Yeah, I have treatments tomorrow."
"You mean... You mean you aren't better?" Sawyer's hand came up to touch Micah's concern in his deep brown eyes. "Micah, if you're still sick, you shouldn't be out like this, or drinking. You know better."
It was nice being scolded again by such a wonderful person. Nowadays, no one seemed to care about his wellbeing. Not really, anyway. "I know, I know." He looked to Cecil, a great sadness in his beautiful eyes. "You're very lucky, Cecil, to have such a great guy taking care of you." Looking back to Sawyer's face, he smiled bittersweetly. "I should go. Tomorrow after my treatments, let's have lunch. Just you and me, okay? We'll catch up."
Sawyer smiled, immediately bringing Micah back to those days when they first dated. "I'd like that."
Leaning down, Micah planted a chaste kiss on the blonde's cheek, lingering before standing and moving away, his hand falling off of Sawyer's shoulder reluctantly. "Until tomorrow, then." He waved a little to him, then waved to Cecil. "Nice meeting you, Cecil." With one last endlessly happy smile, Micah finally walked out, leaving the couple alone.
"Isn't he nice?" asked Sawyer once Micah was gone, seemingly oblivious to the obvious feelings Micah still harnessed.

Micah Karamat

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces