Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:17 pm
Mayah Playah

Cecil Tealy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cecil blinked when the man showed up at their table. He opened his mouth to greet him, but felt his words get stuck in his throat as he was blatantly ignored. He watched the man's hand linger on Sawyer, his eyes gazing adoringly, his mouth shaping each word delicately. There was no doubt that there was something between them still. Cecil looked at Sawyer, grateful that he emphasized his role between them. But Micah... Cecil pursed his lips and looked down at his body. His childish body. He didn't stand a chance.
Micah left, making sure they both knew that the lunch date tomorrow was specifically between him and Sawyer. Cecil looked at the table. He didn't want to show how upset he was, but he couldn't help it. It was like Micah was targeting him just because he was with Sawyer, and he got a critical hit.

Nobutaka wasn't doing much better. He watched Micah practically throw himself on the man, who seemed to enjoy it. One eye was hidden behind black hair, the other was shaded, but the hatred and irritation in it was adamant. Micah did this a lot, flirt with anyone he could. Nobutaka had let it slide before, but now it was enough. Gripping his glass tightly, the thug chugged his drink, welcoming the burn of the alcohol. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and angrily watched Micah leave. This would end tonight.

Nobutaka Deguichi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

It didn't take a genius to tell that Cecil was upset, and it took even less than a genius to tell why. "There's absolutely nothing going on between me and Micah," he stated outright, eyes on Cecil. "Hey, look at me. There's nothing going on. He's an ex-boyfriend, yes, but that's long over. Don't purse your lips and pout, and don't concern yourself over something so silly." He reached out, touching Cecil's hand. "Cecil. That's just how he acts, don't take it personally."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

But Cecil couldn't bring himself to look Sawyer in the eyes. "Are you sure? He was so clingy with you," he mumbled, a humiliated blush brightening up his face as he clenched his fists on his lap. "I don't want to be jealous, and I know it's dumb, but I'm sure if that guy tried he could get you at least interested. He looks like some kind of model and I..." The waiter arrived and Cecil looked up at him, ordering some wine in hopes of drinking away his concern. His sad expression worsened as the waiter asked him for his ID.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:23 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer opened his mouth to reply, but found himself glaring at a waiter instead. "Are you kidding? Can this wait for five minutes, please?" He waved the waiter away, then turned his attention back to Cecil. "Okay, that's enough. Micah's beautiful, yes, but it was never enough. I love you, Cecil. What we've got , it's everlasting. Trust me. Maybe he misses me a little, but I'm dating you. I wouldn't leave you for him."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:56 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil looked down at the table in shame, his face red and hot tears blurring his sight. To people around, the two looked more like a father scolding his son. Cecil's throat burned with the cries he held back. He wiped his eyes with his arm and sniffled. "You mean it?" he whimpered quietly.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Of course. I would never lie to you." Sawyer looked up as the waiter brought their food, leaning back and letting go of Cecil. "Come on, let's eat. Don't you cry, okay? You look too cute when you do."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff