Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:54 pm
"If you say so." he frowned and drummed his fingers along the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:22 pm
Rose noticed him frowning and didn't know what else to say to lighten up his mood. She bit her bottom lip, and sank in her chair slightly as her smile faded.  

roseswan95

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:40 pm
Erik picked at his food the entire time, finding the silence dull yet had nothing more to contribute to the conversation. He sighed and noticed Rose sinking in her chair. "Something the matter?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:14 pm
She looked up at him, shaking her head. "No..I'm fine. You just don't seem in such a great mood." she told him honestly.  

roseswan95

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:45 pm
"More along the lines of bored." he admitted bluntly. "I can't be the only one contributing to the conversation."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:23 pm
Rose laughed softly and nodded. "I'm sorry....I'm not really sure of what to talk about. I don't have any friends so I'm so use to being silent i guess." she told him apologetically.  

roseswan95

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:53 pm
"Oh, I see now." Erik sighed with a small smile. This school is flooded with lonely types, they're bound to find each other... he thought then looked at her. "That's not much of an excuse, Rose." he murmured and offered her a smile. "Just talk about yourself, your hobbies, your interests. You've read books like them, try to be like one."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:25 pm
Shinzo stepped into the restaurant with Liz, looking around for wherever Erik was.
" So, Liz, you see this guy anywhere? "
He noted, placing a new cig into his mouth and lighting it, exhaling the smoke. For some reason, the yin-yang symbol popped into his head. Why? Who knows...

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:30 pm
Lizanna Ram
User Image

Liz looked at the cigarette in Shinzo's hand and slapped it away. "Aren't you like a year older than me? You're, like, waaaay too young to be acting cool." she huffed and looked around. "Wait... Wait! I think I see him!" she said while shaking Shinzo's arm then pointed at the depressed looking man a few tables away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:32 pm
Shinzo sighed heavily, folding his arms.
" I normally get annoyed about that but I'll let that sli-OH WAIT! Hey Erik! "
I called out, hoping to get his attention.
" Can I get a French Vanilla Coffee with a side of Family Reunion? "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

roseswan95

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:03 pm
Rose shrugged and smiled. "It wasn't really an excuse and besides we already covered the basics of both of our backgrounds. Does this school have any gardens?" she asked him curiously even though it was already night time, then changed her focus on someone that was calling out Erik's name. "I think you have some company looking for you." she told him as if the whole thing at the circus was about to happen again. My roommate must be very popular.. she thought to herself  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:21 pm
Erik opened his mouth to answer when he heard a bit of commotion not that far off. He glanced over and blinked slowly. "Well well. It's my sister." he murmured, forgetting how to be surprised, and waved them over.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:41 pm
Shinzo walked over, giving the man a casual high-five.
" What it do Erik? Been awhile. "
He noted, puffing his cig with pride through his nostrils.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:51 pm
"Erm, I'm okay, and it has." Erik muttered and stared at the hand Shinzo high-fived as if it were some kind of alien language. He wiped his hand on his vest then braced himself for the hug he was swept into.

"ERIK!!!" Liz beamed and tackle/hugged her brother.

"Hello Liz. What are you doing here?" he asked with little strain and pat her back.

"To find you! Look at you, you're so depressing and sad!" she pouted then stiffened when she saw the smoke. She looked over her shoulder and stared at Shinzo's cigarette, wondering where he got that.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:55 pm
He shrugged, laughing.
" You don't slap a man's cig away, especially when he can catch it in mid-air."
Shinzo proclaimed, pointing at the defective and bent cig.
( Tis what you get. >W> )

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces