Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
inspired by ms. sassyj... add on to this story...if ya can

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:39 am
usagi was walking in the park with mamoru. it was a day after Galaxia had attacked and chibiusa was laughing with Hotaru who had told her a joke.

Her friends and gaurdians, the inner and outer senshi, were accompanying her... Suddenly a black mist rolled in and vanished. But... something horrid had occured. Both chibiusa and sailor pluto were turned into stone.

Usagi screamed in horror. "Setsuna... Chibiusa chan!Noooo...."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:03 pm
Mamoru grabbed Usagi as she fell in tears. Rei and Minako were also by her side.

"Usagi-chan...." Usagi pushed both girls away from her and ran to the stone people. She cried over them both.

"Chibi Usa......Setsuna.....don't worry my friends I will find away to turn you back" the inner and outter senshis nodded in agreement.

"It must be Galaxia work....." Usagi nodded and vow the she would find away to change them back.  

Pengana

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:47 am
Galaxia appeared before Usagi and said, "Boo!" Usagi screamed and fainted. Mammoru caught her and then laid her in Sailor Jupiter's hands. Mammoru yelled and said, "You ..." But he had nothing more to say except look outraged. Then Galaxia vanished and Mammoru lunged at her, but passed through Galaxia's image. He punched the ground as he got to his knees."No..." He whispered and a tear fell from his eye.

(( note: the mammoru being the first victim thing, never occurs))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:46 pm
Jupiter held onto Usagi good thing too because Usagi was heavy.
Ofcourse Amy was first to come up with a reasonabe plan and a solution. She took out her computer and began typing in a bunch of numbers. Minako looked over her shoulder.
"What are you doing Amy?" She asked looking confused at her friends advanced skills.
Without looking up Amy gave a quick explanation. "I am using my compact computer to figure out where the particles from Sailor Galaxia came from. By examining the ground where she had stood there must be some particles left over from her and the place she had been. By putting it in my computer I can come up with an exact location on her hideout!"  

Sukuya

O.G. Bunny

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:22 am
But Sailor Mercury's computer started to be controlled by an outside force and Sailor Galaxia had left her name written on the screen along with a warning.

The warning was: The end of time and the death of the future moon child will only stop when I have the most powerful starseed in this universe...

Sailor Mercury was furiously trying to get it back to her control but then smoke emitted from it and Sailor Uranus knocks it out of her hands and pushes her down as the computer exploded.

Meanwhile, A figure nearby smirks. " Nine starseeds in this place... wow, My mistress will be pleased..."(( I am making Galaxia abit wiser and sinister in this thing))  
Fanfiction & Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games