Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
Scientist's Buildings, Grounds and Labs - Start Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:28 pm
Startled by the the newcomers presence, Midnight's reaction was purely defensive as she threw her knife at Riven. Having rushed the throw, her knife thunked harmlessly into a tree Riven stood beside/behind.

This action wrenched her injured arm muscles even more causing the expectant were-bear to sink to her knees as pain coursed through her body. Grinding her teeth, Midnight crawled behind a tree should the creature be hostile and come looking for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:43 am
The curly haired sheep let out a bleat of surprise and jolted when a knife thokked into the tree right beside him, missing his upper arm by inches.

He seemed to be frozen in place after that, unsure which way to move, with his eyes wide and round as dinner plates and his ears perked up, caught halfway between fleeing and staying.

“Riven, come here, for Pete’s sake!” the centaur’s slightly lilted words cut through the pitchy gloom and Mendal grabbed his tribe-kin’s arm, dragging him back into a safe hiding spot. “Ye want to become a woolly sheepskin? That’s why I said to watch carefully first. We need to see what they’re like before we offer anything – some of them don’t want help.”

Bess quietly approached Midnight from behind while Mendal rescued Riven from becoming target practice.

The striped boar girl snuck around to the side as she drew nearer to the wounded, announcing her presence by treading a little harder so her steps could be heard, deliberately cracking a twig and clearing her throat once she was within speaking range.

“Um….hello, would you happen to be trying to escape from the compound?” she questioned softly, a meaningful tone to her words. She knew the were-bear had been running from monsters, was still being hunted down. Her behaviour was like so many others who’d managed to get out.

“We can help…if you want. We, my companions and I, can help you get away from here. We’re from the hoofed tribe. See?” She stayed a safe enough distance away that she could get a running head start if she needed to but close enough that Midnight would be able to see her.

Bess was pointing to a small patch sewn onto her clothes, with a symbol on it of three blades of grass sprinkled with dew. “This is our tribe symbol, we’re allied with your kind”  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:00 pm
Midnight glanced up as another creature approached, her hand still clamped over her other arm as it continued to leak blood. Her teeth clenched to keep her mouth shut, Midnight nodded in answer to the boar girl's question. Wearing little more then a bra and loincloth, Midnight's expectant condition became apparent to Bess as she slowly got back to her feet.

"Injured... help me stop bleeding..." she said through her teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:02 pm
She smiled. Okay, so the offer of help was accepted and now they could do something without being attacked...hopefully. “Please, sit, I don’t think you should be standing just yet…”

Bess’s nose wrinkled at the stench of blood and she took a step back, covering her sensitive nose. “Ugh…o-okay, just give us a minute” she stammered, signalling to the others to join her quickly. “Riven, she’s injured, please bring the med-kit”

The sheep boy trotted forward hastily, shaking mildly from nerves but willing to help out. “H-here, I got it. Where are you wounded, Miss?” he queried gently, kneeling and unzipping the small kit they brought with them. “Oh wow, look at it…that’s impressive…ow!”

“Riven!” Bess had whapped him on the head, her tone warning. “This isn’t a practise dummy, you dummy! She’s a real person, and all of this stress can’t be good for her.” Bess was obviously referring to Midnight’s current condition. It was clear to see now that they were able to get a closer view of her. “Now, how about we try and stop her from bleeding to death before we look at what kind of scar it will leave, hm?” The boar girl smiled sweetly, taking a couple of things from the kit. She cleaned her hands with a small bottle of what looked like alcohol, afterwards pressing a wad of padding over Midnight’s arm, holding it up high to slow the flow of blood from the heart.

Riven carefully leaned towards Midnight to observe her breathing, also placing two fingers on the vein in her neck to check her pulse. “The pulse is erratic…um...and her breathing’s getting kinda ragged. I think her body might be going into shock” he pronounced, still shivering like a leaf in the wind. Blood…blood…it was everywhere.

Bess tsked good-naturedly. “Good going so far fleecy, you haven’t fainted yet. Yeah, we’ll give her a shot to help calm that down. It should be in that zip pocket at the back” she jerked her chin towards the kit again.

“Heh, thanks, I’m improving all the time aren’t I? Okay…yeah….do that too” he laughed weakly, going to get the vial and the syringe for Bess. Nooo…syringes were scary! Riven, who had grown fairly pale, looked away as Bess began firmly bandaging Midnight’s arm, and saw the dappled grey centaur, Mendal trotting up with a light blanket and a frown.

“I already know what you two are thinking. Suppose there’s no other way…” he rolled his eyes and sighed loudly, almost a snorting sound. He ambled over to stand behind Midnight and lightly draped the blanket round her shoulders. “Please lean on me if you need to, Miss. You can…” he scowled, pawing the ground with a back hoof at the idea “…ride on my back to our tribe lands. We should get that wound stitched up properly”

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:32 am
Midnight reluctantly accepted their medical attention. She preferred natural medication but as she was in no condition to care for herself she'd let it slide this once.

"No need to injure your pride," She told the centaur. "Luckily it was my arm and not a leg." With the help of the first two, the sheep and the boar, Midnight again got to her feet and leaning some of her weight on the centaur was able to walk.

As they slowly made their way back towards their village Midnight couldn't help but smile. What an odd bunch we must look like... she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 pm
((Bleh, hectic week so far. Work, work, sleep, work. Lol. But I went out to dinner and a movie last night with my family and some friends, so that was fun))

((Let's move our characters to the Hoofed Tribe thread now. We can continue there, yes?))

Mendal snorted softly at Midnight's comment, yet he walked carefully by her side, supporting her with his strong flank. He was glad it wasn't her leg. Darn were-bear was heavy! Glancing at her stomach, he wondered how far along she was, and whether her mate, whoever he was, was back at the science labs.

Riven helped pack up the medical supplies and then trotted alongside Midnight, holding his hands out as to catch her or brace her if she stumbled but otherwise reluctant to touch her.

Bess was more practical, and lightly held Midnight's upper arm, the one that wasn't injured, chatting away while she guided her through the secret path of the woods (which was booby trapped along the way to slow down any monsters that would pursue them).

"I wonder what Kilcarn will say when he sees us" she smirked, leading Midnight down the steep hill.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:26 am
((Alrighty, I'll follow your lead.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:32 pm
Depp within the confines of a dark, creepy lab two non-descriptive scientists wearing a black goggles dragged a woman through a corridor towards a room glowing with electricity. They had wicked smiles on their faces as they looked down at the woman who was their captive. She had a thin, wiry body frame, black hair tied into a pony tail, and large, green eyes that peered out into the world sullenly. He rosy red lips turned down into a frown and she said, "You intend to put me under that awful morphing ray again."

The scientists nodded and said, "It's for your own good. Every little girl wants to be their favorite animal." She spat back at them and said, "You should shut your yaps. If I did not feel so weak I would escape from here and report your evil lab to everyone." She wriggled a little, but her legs were weak and bony and not strong enough to move due to the lack of proper nourishment.

One of the scientists pulled out a scalpel and bent down to cut the fabric of her jeans. It tore quickly and they said to her, "You keep quiet or I will take my blade here and force you to lose the last luxuries you have here." They were referring to her clothes and had his eyes on her shirt for a moment before looking up at her face. She spat at them again and said, "My clothes are not a luxury nor are they something that should be messed with."

The scientist put their knife away and said, "I was not I was thinking about your clothes, but your face. It is such a pretty once and once we give you a proper body you can be the desire of every girl's dreams. Do you not want to be a pony? We finally have perfected our animal ray and can make magical unicorns and centaurs."

The other scientist giggled as they tried to hold back their laughter upon hearing their fellow speak. "I do not want to be a stupid pony. I want to leave this place. The last time you brought me to the lab you turned me into a fish or tried to."

"No, no, we were going for a mermaid, but we are here now." The other scientist said as they stepped into light of bright room. At the back end of the wall at a large ray gun pointed in the woman's direction. The other scientist who still had her in his grasped dragged the woman to a table and bolted her down with leather straps.

"This should not hurt one bit, well, not at first,, but hopefully you will live yet again for more fun." The first scientist said as he flicked a few switches and caused the ray gun to spark to life. A beam shot out of it and hit the woman's lower body and then the room went white.

(I hope this is okay. I was trying to make it scientists kind of evil, but I hope I did not go overboard.)  

WritingTime

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 pm
((That's fine. Most of them are evil gits so it fits in. Some of them are nice and some are just bonkers. Lol. Basically you make them what you want.))

Security had been tighter than ever since the breakout of several of the compound's captives a week or so ago. Two monsters now patrolled each corridor instead of one, working so that one monster was heading up to one end while the other was walking down to the back. This left less gaps through which escaped persons could dart.

The scientists playing with the ray gun no doubt fully expected they were safely guarded, never hearing the small commotion going on near the outer walls.

The Hoofed tribe had sent one of their scouting parties out to see whether they could fish more prisoners from the scientists and into their tribe...of course, it didn't matter who they got tonight, there were likely other scouts from other tribes patrolling around attempting to do the same.

A rope with some tasty looking chicken carcasses tied on hooks on the end was pushed through the barbed wire at the top of the tall, curving security wall, by unseen figures on the other side.

Dark hulking shapes began to wander towards the lure, growling and licking their slavering chops. The monsters in this particular area tended to be single minded most of the time and the introduction of food to their usual guarding grounds was too much to pass up.

Inside the labs no one had noticed there were monsters full of drugged chicken falling over in garden block 14 C, nor the figures donned in thick protective garments forcing their way through the barbed mesh and sneaking towards the buildings.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:42 pm
Misty cried out in pain as the beam hit her legs she could feel a crackling noise in her spine as she felt her body stretch and grow longer than it was supposed to be. "What's happening to me this time?" she wondered as she grit her teeth and held back the pain. Suddenly, her feet shrunk and became dense black hooves. Her legs put on more muscle than normal, but it was not human muscle. It was horse muscle.

"I'm really turning into a horse..." she thought. She cried out in pain though again as her spine bent backwards and began to form the sloping arch of a horse's back with two rear legs and a nice black tail to compliment it.

"This is ridiculous... She growled as the beam shut off and the scientists smiled at her. "We did it..." they told her.

"Ha, ha, I'm a horse now let me kick you idiots in the teeth. Oh, wait, I need to break out first and you two are probably going to want to me." They nodded at her and pulled out two knives and pointed them at her throat, preparing to throw them at her where they were standing now behind their ray gun.

"TOO BAD!" She cried as she used her new muscle to rip the leather bonds on her away. She suddenly fell off the table as the knives flew through the air and sunk into the metal board where she'd been previously. The scientists didn't care. They only smiled at her.

Misty could not understand why, but then she tried to force herself to stand. Even with the help of her arms her lower body was just too heavy to move. "What is this?" she demanded.

"You're part horse now meaning your balance is distorted." One of the scientists stated, "Basically, you can't move unless we help you." None of them knew it, but the monsters on patrol outside the lab were being taken down one by one. Misty only hoped that someone would come to her rescue, evne though she did not know how soon that help was actually coming now.  

WritingTime

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:13 pm
Without warning, from behind, one of the scientists went flying forwards to join the knives poking out of the table (literally, as one of the handles went through his eye socket). Upon his back were the bloody imprints of sharp equestrian hooves.

His companions whirled around with looks of shock on their pasty features, a movement near the doorway reflected in their black bug-eye goggles. "What is this?"

"It's a break in; sound the alarms, we have to alert the rest of the compound!"

"Arrgrgghhhh!" The other man went flying into the computer which controlled the ray gun, crashing into all kinds of switches with a solid thud and the buzz of electricity. "Gwarrrrghhhhahahaahaa!" He yelled as he was thoroughly electrocuted, leaving just one more man standing.

The third scientist rushed to press a small button on what looked like his watch continuously, setting off a hidden alarm. Sirens began to blare and ring in distant parts of the building, followed by monsters howling and the sounds of gates and barriers coming down.

Oddly enough, while still pressing the button on his wrist madly, he gained a glazed over look and tumbled to the floor, a crude looking wooden blow dart poking out of his neck.

"Hurry, we don't have time to tarry! Help me haul her horsey hide off the floor before we become new ulphostery or something!" A large centaur with a dappled grey hide ordered, going to try and shut down the ray gun. It was zapping arcs of blue light and whirring dangerously. "This thing is going to blow"

Members of the hoofed tribe hurried to comply with their leader's orders, dressed in leafy camouflage and their tribal tattoo, those with hoofed feet surrounded the poor woman and dragged her onto a large tarpaulin, dragging her out into the hallway as quickly as they could.

One amongst them was shaking like a woolly dandelion puff, letting out anxious bleats as he struggled to comply. "Beeh, d-odon't worry Miss, w-we'll have you outta here in no time!" Riven the sheep boy reassured Misty, not-very-reassuringly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:09 am
PrincessHoneyBlossom357
Without warning, from behind, one of the scientists went flying forwards to join the knives poking out of the table (literally, as one of the handles went through his eye socket). Upon his back were the bloody imprints of sharp equestrian hooves.

His companions whirled around with looks of shock on their pasty features, a movement near the doorway reflected in their black bug-eye goggles. "What is this?"

"It's a break in; sound the alarms, we have to alert the rest of the compound!"

"Arrgrgghhhh!" The other man went flying into the computer which controlled the ray gun, crashing into all kinds of switches with a solid thud and the buzz of electricity. "Gwarrrrghhhhahahaahaa!" He yelled as he was thoroughly electrocuted, leaving just one more man standing.

The third scientist rushed to press a small button on what looked like his watch continuously, setting off a hidden alarm. Sirens began to blare and ring in distant parts of the building, followed by monsters howling and the sounds of gates and barriers coming down.

Oddly enough, while still pressing the button on his wrist madly, he gained a glazed over look and tumbled to the floor, a crude looking wooden blow dart poking out of his neck.

"Hurry, we don't have time to tarry! Help me haul her horsey hide off the floor before we become new ulphostery or something!" A large centaur with a dappled grey hide ordered, going to try and shut down the ray gun. It was zapping arcs of blue light and whirring dangerously. "This thing is going to blow"

Members of the hoofed tribe hurried to comply with their leader's orders, dressed in leafy camouflage and their tribal tattoo, those with hoofed feet surrounded the poor woman and dragged her onto a large tarpaulin, dragging her out into the hallway as quickly as they could.

One amongst them was shaking like a woolly dandelion puff, letting out anxious bleats as he struggled to comply. "Beeh, d-odon't worry Miss, w-we'll have you outta here in no time!" Riven the sheep boy reassured Misty, not-very-reassuringly.

Misty was quite surprised as a group of creatures like she was now came running into the building. The scientists were also quite surprised because one of them suddenly dropped against the table where Misty could hear a crushing sound. The second one let out a scream before being electrocuted by something. She could not really see what was going on because all she could see was people's legs. From this, she knew the other creatures were like her due to them trotting all over the laboratory with their hooves.

One of the scientists left managed to sound the alarm, though he was killed too when a hoofed being dropped him. Someone among them was shouting orders to stop the ray gun, but Misty could not even see this. "Am I fatigued?" She wondered, "I'm having trouble keeping up with things."

When a sheep boy bent down over her and informed her they were leaving she gazed at him and said, "I don't know what's going on, but I was just about to leave myself. I have been here six or seven years and the place was starting to bore me."  

WritingTime

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:12 pm
(Yay for new people! Welcome to the guild WritingTime!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:36 am
((It has to be exciting, ne? Lol. These are all NPCs so feel free to control them as well))

Without hesitation the tarp had been dragged along the halls back towards their escape route amongst the clatter of many running hooves. As fast as they were, it was only a matter of time before they would encounter resistance. Sounds of beast and human alike were swiftly approaching.

Riven’s woolly ears flopped about in dislike at all the sirens, roars and howls while he continued to talk with the centaur girl, trit-trotting beside her in a fast run. His knuckles were white where he firmly gripped bunches of the plastic tarpaulin and he was panting heavily, thinking this would almost be fun if it weren’t such a dire situation and she was not so heavy, “N-n-neither do I. Seven year, that’s a long time. Baa! What was that fo-for?” he pouted in the direction of the one whom had elbowed his ribs, momentarily stumbling, click-a-clack, over his hooves.

“We’re helping her to escape without getting caught ourselves. Don’t tell people you don’t know what you’re doing! Your mission is to reassure the prisoner and assure her cooperation.” A young lady with stripes down either side of her face snapped, muttering something about air heads. “Sorry about that” she remarked cheerfully to Misty, “Just hang tight!”

“Oh, right!” Riven panted, helping the others swing the tarp around a corner, “Y-yes, don’t worry at all. We are rescuing you and… w-we’re going to outrun all the monsters” he told her determinedly, attempting a brave face that looked more cute than convincing, still shivering fitfully. “I think we can get you up the stairs okay.”

It was while they were going past a side opening on the right, just before the stairwell that the attack began.

"Argh!" One of the hoofed kin let out an agonised scream when something lashed at his back, digging through the tough hide armour he was wearing and hooking in like a grappler - it appeared to be a flexible tongue as thick as a rope and quick as a frog's.The source of the tongue was a hulking creature with horny hide and multiple sightless spider eyes dominating the face, the rest of which was mostly a mouth full of shark fangs. It let out a squeching roar as it pulled on it's prey. One of the many monsters.

The unfortunate cow type was yanked roughly backwards and the tarp dragged sideways from the sheer force behind it as the man’s hands still gripped the material for dear life. Screams mingled with the sirens and shouts that were coming up from behind.

Those on the left tried to drag the tarp in the opposite direction, while the ones closest to the monster turned to fight, letting go of the right side. Blow darts hailed down on the creature along with spears and knives. Most of the projectiles glanced off.

This effectively halted their escape, letting time for other things to catch up.

Amid the chaos and confusion, two of the hoofed tribe stayed and fiddled with the controls to the ray gun, trying find the access code to shut it down.

Mendal wrenched the emergency shut-down lever and disconnected the main power source, yet the ray continued to glow and spark dangerously.

“No use, the controls were buggered up too badly” This came from a fawn with black lower body and a deer’s tail and hooves who had curly black hair from which two sharp white horns protruded. He wore glasses with square black frames upon a long Grecian nose and seemed a bit geeky, which was strange in such an earthy tribe.

“The command to override the auto-function isn’t working. I think it’s running off a second program built into the cannonhead itself” A shocking blast of neon blue light emitted from the end of the gun and the fawn was forced to duck as it ricocheted off the reinforced walls to zing around the room before blasting into one of the cabinets with a shattering smash. He pinged upright with singed hair "Time to go!"

‘Pzz-ew! Piew! Zzzt!’ High pitched whines followed the initial blast when the ray gun began shooting out beams haphazardly, sending the two scarpering out of the room at full tilt. "It's going to blow!" Mendal yelled, hooves skidding on the ground at a full gallop. Something clipped his eartip and shots rang out from behind. Doing a quick spin-around he noted the guards chasing them, on their way to get the rest of the group, and his teeth clamped into a toothy grimace. "C'mon" Grabbing the arm of his friend, he raced ahead.

BOOOOOM! The ones in the lead were knocked flying in the eerie explosion wave sending ray energy rippling.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

WritingTime

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:53 am
Misty smiled for the first time in a long time as they ran down the halls of the compound. Hearing Riven and another centaur speak relieved her of her fears, but only until they reached the end of a corridor near a stair well. Misty was sad she was not yet accustomed to her new legs, as she would have liked to run with these other centaurs. Nonetheless, she did not mind being carried since she was a burden to them all at the moment and trying to teach herself how to run at this point and time was not a smart idea.

She heard the sounds of clattering hooves, screams, and the shrieking of some unknown creature around her. She noted that the hoofed warriors behind her were trying to cover the creature following them with a large tarp. They were not having such a great time at this, as the world was in a state of chaos, no thanks to the fact the fact humans now were rushing in to support the creature and stop the animals trying to rescue her.

The humans raised rifles at the animals and darts whizzed through the air. The darts had sedatives in them and the moment they hit a Minotaur with a battle-ax they knocked him down. Misty winced as an equestrian man, fawn, and gazelle all faced the same fate in a matter of seconds. The humans smiled, as they said, “It’s hunting season!”

One of the guards with a big black visor helmet looked at the others and said, “We should keep away from the lab’s spider creature, really though.
Just be sure to sedate everything else.” The guards nodded and continued with their work for a moment. Before they could get too far into their work though an explosion shook the building, and it caused Misty to grab Riven by the shoulders.

“What was that?” she pondered as flames erupted from the section of the building behind them. She could feel the temperature increase from that area and wondered just what Riven and his friends had done.  
Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff