Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Flying/Air Tribe - 1. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:42 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Flying Tribe
Floating City to Airspace

When Blyds grabbed her waist from behind, Desert jumped. When she turned around, she saw it was Blyds. “Blyds, you scared me.” She smiled up at him and then heard the crashes. When she heard his request, she nodded.

“Alright, we can go. I don’t like this place, something about it gives me the creeps.” She reached up to touch his face, and when she did, the spell surrounding Blyds flickered and then completely vanished. She tried to catch him as he fell, but she was too slow. She helped him up and brushed him off.

“Stand back Blyds. I don’t want to hurt you. When I am a Pegasus, I want you to grab some of my mane and climb up on my back. Don’t worry about hurting me, alright?” She backed up, and let herself go back into a pegasus, the bay mare snuffling Blyds’ hair.

“Now, let’s get going. I’m sure we can get there in time.” Desert nudged Blyds up on her back and rushed from the bathroom and into the dining room. Seeing the hole in the floor, she jumped into it, spreading her inky black wings and letting the air catch them as they descended.

“Um, Blyds? I don’t know how to get to the Feline Tribe, do you?”  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:33 am
Incognita Ninja

Flying Tribe
Floating City to Airspace

Blyds was really grateful that Desert Fire could remove Talana's spell! The special 'bath' he had soaked in apparently made him under her control. It made him speak secrets that were on his mind and it made her able to levitate him! But Desert was a magical Pegasus and she was strong enough to negate the effects.

He was glad to be back on his hooves, although they still found it hard to get a grip on the shiny marble floors. He stood back as soon as Desert asked and followed her instructions. Even though he was afraid of flying, being in the air and falling, it was better to be on Desert's back than falling through the air or being played with like a puppet under Talana's spell.

He clung tight to Desert in her Pegasus form, holding on with his knees and legs, and holding handfuls of her long mane. He was so scared he was shaking and he was holding her mane too tight but he didn't know how to stop when he was so afraid. They had leaped through the hole in the dining room floor, right under Talana's nose. She had been shouting at more of the flying tribe people and looking all around the room but didn't notice Desert sneak past behind her. Other members of the flying tribe flew through the hole too, flying off towards the white mountains and the Paw Paw Valley below.

Blyds' teeth chattered as Desert flapped her wings, flying through the air with him. "Uh, um, I don't know. But I think - it's that place over there!" he pointed his fingers towards it without letting go of her mane. "T-the mountains with all the harpies around them. That has to be Paw Paw Valley hidden in the middle!. Oh hurry Desert, the Flying tribe are right behind us and hot on our trail!".

Desert was a fast flyer and she got them there in time, landing in the valley below. Blyds climbed off her back and ran to tell the village leader of the attack. "We want to help you fight! Or help you escape. And Desert is here to see her friend Nabel" he explained to Persia, who had let them into her big house along with half the villagers.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas