Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Insect Tribe - 2. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:05 am
Underground caves

Underground town

Grass lands and surrounding areas

Here are the different areas which the Insect tribe inhabit. This is their territory. Of course, that doesn't mean allies or enemies can't visit.

This is where you can roleplay in the underground caves, underground town, and grasslands and surrounding areas close to the outside of the insect tribe's caves.

To indicate which area your characters are in during roleplay, write the name of the area clearly at the top of your post.

i.e
Underground Town

*text of your post goes here*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:50 pm
((Sorry if this post is a little bit lacking...I'm not sure how to describe the hills but it's like they have steep bits and then flat bits on them and lots of rocks...and forested as well))

Insect Tribe Territory - Surrounding Area (Forest, rocky hills etc)

The big prowler had had enough. The blast had been enough to bowl it onto its side, knocking its already wounded jaw against the ground. Getting wearily to its feet with a defeated moan, it turned and loped off with tail hung between its legs, back up the path and into the forest. There was no point wasting energy in a fight it couldn’t win, even with all of its pack members helping.

Seeing their leader defeated, the prowlers split into two groups. Half of them milled back into the forest around their leader yet the other half, still frenzied from battle and forgetting anything else but taking down the target, pursued the bear relentlessly, nipping and calling at her. They would chase their prey until it was too exhausted to run any more.

The boar was going to light another blast so Midnight would see the signal and know where to run to but it looked like there was no need.

"Time to go!" Bess jumped out of the tree as soon as the were-creature began thudding towards her, sea of prowlers firmly on her heels.

Despite the scratches to her leg, she could still run and run she did! Bess’ boots pounded the crunching dirt path as fast as they could take her. She knew she couldn’t outrun the giant bear but she could lead her to safety and shake off the pack of wild animals tearing at her sides and limbs.

“Th-this way!” she called back towards Midnight over her shoulder, panting heavily as she led them deeper into the insects’ territory. The path had begun sloping upwards and the trees thinned somewhat as Bess soon found what she was looking for in the rocky hills. She led Midnight off the path and into them.

Craggy platforms made of rock and shrubs that the prowlers wouldn't be able to climb but would be no problem for a bear. These were the stony hills that formed the outer coating of the caves which lay buried within, burrowing deep into an underground town of insect people.

Spotting the small cave she had been searching for once they were up in the hills, Bess scrambled inside. The prowlers were stuck down below, unable to climb the steeper sides of this territory. "We should be safe now" the boar girl called out, "Transform back if you can"

The bear wouldn't be able to fit into the cave until she changed back into her human form, thus allowing Bess to avoid being attacked...though she was unsure whether Midnight would or not.

"We should probably try to sneak out of here as fast as we can" she added, after a moment. "Since this area is being watched"  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:03 am
Meyaira Firespring

(HA! I love how you consider that block of text lacking. xD I'm sure I'll survive without a detailed description of a hill. razz )

(God this post felt weird to write, apologies for the dunk in the brain of a were-bear. Or how I thought she'd be thinking.)

Insect Tribe Territory - Grasslands and Surrounding Areas

Midnight couldn't tell why she was chasing this human-shaped creature ahead of her, she didn't look that tasty. Something in the back of her mind told her she was running, not chasing. Glancing over her shoulder, she confirmed that she was indeed being chased. Or perhaps they too were chasing this other creature. Na... couldn't be. Too skinny to make a good meal.

While the change in terrain did little to bother the were-bear itself, her flagging adrenaline and pregnant body did. Slowly but surely her thick bristly coat of black fur began to thin and disappear, replaced by a more familiar fleshy color. Crawling on her hands and kneels, Midnight crested the final ledge that led to Bess' selected cave, her bones popping all along the way as they shrunk and reformed into a more human configuration.

"Ugh... my head hurts..." Midnight muttered into the ground. She tried to flop down on her face but her excessively large pregnant belly simply rolled her onto her side. "Scratch that. All of me hurts..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:38 am
Viper 9000

((No need to apologise. I enjoyed that glimpse into Midnight's brain cat_3nodding ))

Bess glanced back over her shoulder as the bear climbed the hilly terrain behind her, ascending up short precipices and forested hillside with ease. It sent thrills of fear down her spine, instincts telling her exactly what it would feel like to be this bear's prey. She decided it best not to look anymore, the sounds of Midnight's pursuit were enough for her as long as they got to the hiding place safely.

She didn't notice her friend slowing down until she followed her into the cave, looking all in one piece and fairly exhausted. Seeing the sweat that slicked the scantily clad woman, she quickly removed her light travelling cloak and draped it over her, so she wouldn't get cold once she began to cool off again. The chilly stone cave was hardly the warmest place in the world.

"Here. Thank goodness you've changed back. Are you okay? You didn't overdo it did you?"

She inquired, knowing they both knew what she meant by that. An eight months pregnant mother doing what she just did had to place some strain on the babies. Bess got up and tiptoed to the edge of the cave, sniffing the air, listening.

She sighed after several moments, re-joining her companion by way of slumping down onto the floor.

"Phew! I think the rest of the prowlers are gone. They can't climb up the hills into the caves unless they go a long way around. I'm sorry. I didn't expect there to be so many of them in one place. It's just strange!" She frowned, digging around her pockets and pack for something.

"Here, you wanna take one of these for the headache? I think you should see a doctor as soon as we get back to the village" she urged, more of an order than a suggestion. She held in her hand a tiny glass jar of what looked like miniature wax beads or very hard jelly beans in a rainbow of bright colours.

"Salem beans from when we visited M'rala. They're painkillers but they're gentle and they're safe for most pregnant women to take. At least, hoofed tribe members take them all the time. When you're feeling better, we should probably get moving but if not, we could maybe stay here for a while" Bess sounded uncertain about the latter option, though. Like she knew something about the area.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:19 pm
Meyaira Firespring

(She isn't naked, just scantily clad atm. Her bra/harness and loin cloth straps were designed with her were-bear transformation in mind so shes still wearing those and the shredded remains of the cloth she picked up from the hoofed tribe.)

Midnight nodded her head weakly as Bess draped her cloak over her. "I'm fine... just... bit winded... Gimme a... couple minutes... rest and I'll... be back to... normal."

Closing her eyes Midnight attempted to get said rest. After a minute or two it was clear that wasn't going to happen. Despite her were form having faded her body was still pumped full of adrenaline (as was visible by restless movement within her belly).

"Gimme those things..." the pregnant were-bear grumbles, sitting up and snatching the small jar from Bess' hand. Popping the lid Midnight tossed a couple of the jelly bean shapes down her throat.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:32 pm
Viper 9000
1Ring42

((OOC: Oops. I'll edit my previous post before I finish this one. Sorry!))

((Fixed! - 01.10.13))

Starting to feel better, Bess got to her feet after another minute. She sometimes used this cave to shelter from prowler attacks in the past or to hide from larger monsters, but it wasn't wise to linger in bug territory for long. Beneath the rocky hills and small cliffs dotted with forest were a honeycomb of caves and below that, entire underground towns. It wasn't on her plans to be captured and dragged below for a visit today.

She peered carefully out of the entrance of the cave, sniffing the air. It seemed the group of prowlers were gone for the time being. However, their ruckus would have stirred other creatures. It was best not to go back the way they came. They'd have to continue along the border of the insect tribe's territory until they could get back to the main path. On the left was the canine tribe's territory so they were probably coming out to investigate the scene their pets had caused. Bess decided they should stick to the right, but go quietly, until they could come out further up and cross the river back into hoofed lands.

"Alright, let's keep moving. I don't like to stay here longer than necessary. This is insect tribelands" she stated, turning back to speak to Midnight. She stepped out of the cave and waited for the bear to follow, but when Midnight would step out, she would be in for a surprise.

The instant she set foot outside the small cave, black spiny arms wrapped around the faithful boar and something was firmly clamped over her mouth, preventing her from crying out as she was lifted into the air. She stared into the face of a spider woman with multiple eyes decorating her face and forehead. The woman, dressed in the garb of a sentry, gave her a smug smile and waved a finger at her in a tutting motion. Her other arms held the girl tightly, preventing her from struggling, yet she could still glance around.

Bess saw other sentries with the spider, some more human than others, with just a pair of wings, an unusual marking or some antennae giving them away as fellow insects. They waited above the cave and to either side, out of view, for Midnight to come out next. She saw something in two of the sentries' hands and realised it was a net of some sort, made out of a strong yet supple material that shimmered slightly in the soft light of the forest. "Spider silk...stronger than steel!" she thought in horror. Midnight would not be able to bite or claw through it.

((Sorry if I'm a bit rusty with Morning and Nikola. I'm getting back into the hang of them))

Morning had not given up on his search. Kilcarn had given him the information that Midnight had left with one of their tribe members to go to the lands where humans and elves lived. A mission for someone called Aidenna he'd said.

Setting out after them with his two companions, they had reached the town and after asking around, learned that the were-bear and the boar had not long since left for their return journey. The news he had just missed them by a couple of hours was all the inspiration he needed. Forsaking rest and all rations except water, Morning pressed on tirelessly on the hunt.

He followed the trail back through the forest, until they came upon the aftermath of what looked like a battle. The stench of some sort of wild beasts filled the forest path, there was a large trail as though some giant animal had come through it as well...and in two places, there was a chemical smell and charred marks of explosions. Odd crocodile-fox beasts could be glimpsed often through the trees, and they came uncomfortably close at times. He sensed they were being watched by many of the creatures. Then he found arrows, footprints...and there was something familiar mingled with the other smells. "Midnight's been here!" he realised. And transformed as well. The ground was trampled by many paws, yet with a bit of searching around and following his nose, he soon found the trail of bear paws crashing away into a side path. He turned back to his companions, pausing just long enough to make sure they saw it too. "We go this way. We've found her. There was an attack by some sort of animals and they've run down this trail" And then he was off again. No time to talk.

Nikola hurried to keep up with the tall man as he barrelled on through the forest, jogging a little. His pace had been a march ever since leaving the human lands and her shorter legs found it hard to keep up. "This trail leads to my home. Slow down a bit and stop making so much noise - you want to disturb the giant anthill?" she asked playfully, keeping her voice to a murmur.

They crept up to the hills more silently after that, following Morning (who could track her by scent) or any other markers they could find. When they spotted the cave, Morning couldn't be more overjoyed. He started to go towards it when Nikola stopped him, her clawed hand thrust right across his path.

"Hey, what's the big deal? Move out of the way, Stingy!" He started to protest, until he saw what she had noticed. Bugs were coming over the hill, positioning themselves above and around outside the cave - it was an ambush. A slender girl in a torn green shift stepped out and was snatched up by a spider woman. He noticed the net held by two winged sentries...Midnight....she was going to be caught!

Morning shoved Nikola's arm out of the way, yet something grabbed his hair, preventing him from rushing forward.

Sky blue eyes flashed at him, narrowed in warning, "No! We wait here. You ever disturbed a wasp's nest or kicked an anthill? If you attack, be prepared for a quick and painful death" she hissed. "I know of a way to save them - I can help us get in...just wait. This is no time to be reckless if you ever want to see your lover again" she whispered firmly.

Morning gritted his teeth and bit back a growl of fury..."I've had enough of waiting" he gritted, though he remained hidden in the forest...just. "Leggo of my hair"

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:37 pm
Meyaira Firespring

(Love Morning's section there MF! Could totally have him go were-form and barrel in there to save Midnight while risking Bess and Nikola's safety.Which will create an interesting party dynamic later on I imagine. For example, they wouldn't like him because of it but Midnight would defend him wholeheartedly.)

(Also correct if I'm wrong with the location marker below, you didn't post a change so I just kept the same.)

Slowly but surely, the beans she'd taken from Bess eased away her pain allowing the pregnant were-bear to return to her feet. With Bess having returned her her spear, Morning Glory, Midnight reversed her grip on the shaft and used it as a sudo-walking stick. Not wanting to be left behind by the more nimble boar-girl, Midnight grit her teeth and urged her battered body onward.

As surprised as she was to have a net suddenly dropped upon her, there was little the winded wear-bear could do as her body reacted too slowly to throw the net. She jabbed at the bug-creature on her right but the clumsy attacks were easily avoided and her precious spear was once again wrenched from her grasp.

Now completely tangled in the net, Midnight hung her head in shame and fell to her knees. "I'm sorry Bess..." she muttered, not knowing whether or not her friend could hear her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:50 am
Fer de lance had recognized the trail about the same time as Nikola however he couldn't find any convenient times to excuse himself for a quick shapeshift. All too soon they stood at one of the entrances.

The assassin moved to prevent Morning's brash attack but Nikola had already beaten him to it. "Ye daft lummox, don't ye know that tae rescue someone it's best tae use stealth. Me an' Nicky can get in and oot quicker an' easier than if ya went all "Bear smash" on yon caves."

"Still we better hurry if we want to get yer lassie oot safely." He murmured as the net trapped midnight.  

1ring42

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:59 pm
((Whoops, sorry about the location marker. I forgot to change it. That should be fine since they haven’t been dragged underground yet but they will be in the next post. Yeah, I haven’t gotten to try his were-form yet. I think I’ll have them sneak in first and he can use it when they rescue her. If he does it right now, it’s too risky – they probably won’t be able to get in if there’s bugs clogging the entrance lol.))

Viper 9000
1ring42

Grassland and Surrounding Areas

The scorpion glared fearlessly back into mismatched eyes, meeting his striking ice-blue and red-brown glower with determination, despite the fact he was a good deal taller than her. She twisted the chunk of hair she'd snagged while their squirrel companion addressed Morning, unwilling to let go. He was all fired up, ready to charge in like a fool. The woman could sense the charge of anger and impatience emanating from him and it made her uneasy. “I will; as soon as you promise not to get us killed. Don’t let your emotions control you”

Morning tried to prise Nikola's fingers from his hair, cringing in discomfort as the squirrel started to lecture him. He could have tried crushing her hand if he was desperate but he didn’t like the way that damned claw was poised, or the hovering stinger bulb behind her left shoulder. It reminded him of a viper, ready to strike. Morning glowered moodily at the squirrel-kin standing in his way. He could see Midnight behind him, the way she tried to fight back, her spear being taken away as she was netted in defeat. The sight made the rage clench in his stomach and a strong desire to crush every last one of her attackers reared up.

“That depends on the situation” Morning uttered towards Fer de Lance, a deeper rasp accenting the words, almost lending another voice to the Were’s usual tone as his eyes stared over his friend’s shoulder. He watched as the sentries with wings grabbed the net and flew with Midnight towards another cave higher up the rocky hillside, going inside. The spider woman crawled up the side of the hill, easily sticking to the wall with her hairy legs as she carried the other girl inside as well and disappeared.

The bear wanted to tear its way out. He blinked hard several times and shook his head, clearing the faint tinge of red haze from the corners of his vision. Morning gritted his teeth and took in a breath, breathing it out slowly as he let his shoulders droop. He took what they said into consideration, focusing on the words and trying to make sense of them helped clear the blood rage that had been boiling and threatening to erupt.

“That’s…a fair request” He rasped quietly, seemed to hang from Nikola’s hand like he’d had the wind knocked out of his sails. A familiar hot, tight feeling in his chest and throat burned steadily but stayed in check and didn’t spread. “Just get us in there quick” Faint tremors rippled through his muscles but subsided as soon as they’d started. He ignored the beads of sweat that had formed. “I can’t make any promises but I will try not to put you guys in danger” he straightened, now sounding more sincere. “But I will do whatever it takes to get her out of there”

Nikola’s grip on his hair relaxed somewhat, though she still eyed him watchfully. She supposed she could always hit him with her stinger juice if he got too carried away. The woman started to talk quickly, keeping her voice down while filling them in. “Good. Then I have a plan. I’m going to pretend that I’ve captured you two as part of my duties to the hive. I’ll persuade them to let me take you to the dungeon where we keep the other prisoners. That’s where they’ll be taking your love and her friend before they bring them before the queen and decide what to do with them. We can find them down there and…do what is needed”

She trailed off, having not planned that far. “They trust me. I’ve worked hard to keep a good reputation amongst the insect tribe over the years so there’s a good chance they’ll believe what I say”

She’d never let them down yet. In fact, Nikola had worked very hard to keep up a good image and strong relations with her fellow insects. She was hiding a secret that she didn’t want them to find out.

She pointed to the cave Midnight had been dragged into. “We enter through there. There’s a sentry just a little inside the tunnel, keeping watch. I’ll talk while you two stay quiet” That being said, she pulled a length of spider silk rope from her bag and grabbed Morning's wrists, "Now let me tie you up. Don't worry, I'm making a knot that you can undo - it'll just look authentic to the guards"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:01 pm
Fer De Lance nodded. However when Nikola stepped towards him to tie him up he shook his head.

"No need for that." The tones of his voices changed as he dropped the fake accent he had used for the squirrel form and instead slipped into speech patterns that may seem oddly familiar to Nikola. "I really hate to change in front of other people but..."

His form flowed like water and realigned to the Preying Mantis persona he had established for himself.

"... desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures."  

1ring42

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:30 pm
Meyaira Firespring

(Nothing for Midnight to react to at the moment so I'm just lurking around, don't worry about me. ^^ )  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:10 pm
1ring42
Viper 9000

Insect Tribe - Underground Caves

Nikola's mouth dropped open in pure shock. She stood, halfway through tying the rope around Morning's wrists. She could hardly believe what she saw. "Anthony?!"

The scorpion never would have guessed that he was a shapeshifter. This was the Mantis she had been talking to for months now. Nikola recomposed herself with a quick shake of her head. She grinned at her friend with appraisal "Well now, this changes things. This is even better. They're far more likely to believe our story if there's two insects bringing in a captive. That's some ability you've got" she said, sounding impressed and a tad jealous. "Boy am I glad to see you! You could'a told me it was you" she chuckled. It was clear that Nikola trusted Anthony. She didn't ever suspect that he wasn't showing her his true form. In fact, Nikola couldn't be sure that he even had one, if he was a shape shifter, but she liked the Mantis form - they were graceful, deadly, intelligent. She had always liked those insects.

Morning, however, was discreetly unsettled. He didn't like shape shifters at the best of times. "Man, I hate shape shifters. I never know who I'm talkin' to! Stingy, are you sure we can trust this guy?"

Nikola nodded firmly. "Of course. He's a good friend of mine. Let's get inside while we can before someone sees us standing round gabbing and gets the wrong idea" she urged. "Anthony will help us"

Making her way over, Nikola called up to the cave opening. "Oi, anyone up there? Toss us the net! I caught some sneaky intruder poking around our territory" She had her claw over Morning's wrist, making it look like she could clamp down on it if he tried to escape.

Morning stayed silent, keeping his head down so the sentry up top couldn't see his face.

A head poked itself over the edge of the cave opening and a woman with black and yellow streaked hair seemed to recognise the scorpion girl straight away "Nikola! You're back...you didn't say Anthony was with you. Hold on you two, I'll put the net down right away" she greeted amicably and a spider silk net was flung down along the cliff face, providing a way for them to climb up.

Morning smirked inwardly despite the prod Nikola gave his back with her stinger. Yes! It was working. Those insects were going to regret their mistakes.

------

Meanwhile, Bess awoke somewhere in the darkness, deep underground. She knew they were in the dungeons, the only lights provided from lanterns that burned firefly green. It was damp, cold and the ground was hard and rocky. Instead of bars, there were black sticky spider webs spread across the opening of their cell. She shuddered, not wanting to risk touching them. She looked around for Midnight, not able to see anyone else in the cell apart from a lumpy pile in the far corner that was covered with a tattered blanket. Bess averted her eyes from it, dreading to investigate further. She tried to call out Midnight's name, but her tongue felt thick and heavy and she realised she could hardly move, her legs acting as though they had gone to sleep. "Middnnnn" she managed to sputter, wondering what she had been given. It was a sedative no doubt, to keep her calm and obedient. One thing was for sure, she wasn't getting out of here on her own. Scuttles and rustles echoed dimly in the dark halls outside the prison cell - probably the insect guards patrolling the dungeon area.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

1ring42

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:45 pm
Fer de Lance nodded. "Yes that's what I called myself in this persona." He ran through a routine check making sure all his various weapons were in their proper places.

"Well you must realize Anthony is not my true form either, merely one I adopted to survive peaceably in your lands. And I thank you, it comes in handy sometimes." With his switch he found himself slipping into the same speech patterns that he had developed with this personality.

He turned his head towards morning. "Well I've known some singleshapes who are just as two faced as anyone and if I were you I wouldn't gripe about something as long as it's helpful."

"Anthony" stayed silent as the silk web was lowered and he slid into his combat ready stance which was actually normal for him when he visited the city. Because even though this form was a fellow insect there were those who didn't like the hermit. He glanced up noting that they were over halfway up already. "And I do how you realize how risky revealing myself was." He murmured to Nikola.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:51 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Although she couldn't show it, Midnight was pleased to hear the sputtering sound of her friend's voice. Focusing her discomfort into anger and her anger into her were-bear form, Midnight covertly burned off the drugs she'd been injected with while unconscious.

While in this brief state of were-bear, Midnight clacked her claws off the rock wall beside her, hoping her friend would understand that she was trying to signal her location and not scare her.

"Her..." Midnight muttered, quickly discovering the weird taste the sedative left in her mouth.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Nikola glanced at the mantis again as he spoke and she nodded, "I suspected that's not your true form as soon as I saw you shift. But it doesn't matter. That's the most useful one for us right now and that's the one that's going to get us in with the least amount of questions. So stay like it!" she whispered, with a mock threat and a small grin. "You can always change again when we get in, but for now, that'll do. Just keep in mind that he" here, she nodded to Morning, "Might not recognise you if shapeshift into something else and neither will I. Give us a signal. Like, um, this" she formed her humanoid hand into a peace sign for a second. Morning could also see it.

Morning smirked at Fer de Lance's comment and muttered from the side of his mouth "Well then you had better make sure you be nice and helpful, whichever shape you're in".

Nikola poked his shoulder with her stinger and he silenced, but gave Fer de Lance a dirty look as he began to climb up the spiderweb net, the scorpion and the mantis right behind him.

He reached the top and climbed over the edge, standing up in what looked like a wide cave that led back into the earth, it's ground sloping down slightly into the darkness. The wasp woman who had thrown the net down stood blocking the way onward with what appeared to be a short lance, with a sharp point at its end. She had a pair of gossamer wasp wings on her back and her slightly yellow skin had pretty black markings. Now that he was up close, he could see that her eyes were large and black and slightly compound and she had a pair of antennae sticking out her forehead. A small pair of mandibles rested either side of her mouth.

"Looks like bad luck for you today, buddy" she smirked. "I'm sure Nikola will give you a lovely tour of our dungeons"

The woman chuckled as she climbed over the ledge behind Morning, along with Anthony. "It would be my pleasure. I'm sure we can find one that's just perfect for him" she agreed, helping her friend to pull net back up into the tunnel.

"Well, you know the way there, right? You don't need me to show you. Just tell them you have Erin's permission. If anyone asks," she reached into her bag and withdrew a small permission slip, quickly scribbling her signature with a pen. "Show them this. I imprinted it with some of my own pheromone so they can identify it was from me"

Hearing sounds in the cell next to hers, Bess quickly figured out what they meant. Those were definitely claws scraping the rock next door. She picked a small stone off the ground and tapped on her side of the wall to show Midnight she had heard it. Tap tap tap...tap tap tap! She made sure to tap it in a rhythm so Midnight wouldn't think it was some random dungeon noise or a rat or something.

Unbeknownst to the two women, the tapping and scraping sounds had caught someone else's attention. Someone who had been listening, watching, creeping around in the darkness.

From the end of the tunnel, a cluster of spindly shapes wiggled and moved, before something hairy and with multiple legs crept along the dank corridor and emerged into the eerie lantern light.

"So, you're awake. How do you like my soothing venom injection? Isn't it so relaxing? You can sit back and enjoy your new surroundings without all that stress and struggling." The spider woman's eight eyes gleamed. "I wouldn't want holes torn in my beautiful webs. I spent the time and effort making them just for you".

Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff