Name: Thomas Richard Greyson

Nickname: "I prefer Thomas, thank you."

Race: Human

Personality: Quiet, but not rude. He will be polite if at all possible, until he's completely tired of you. Then he'll find a way to offend you away from him. His demeanor says 'don't get close', but frequently contradicts with 'don't leave me alone.'

Looks like: A sense of slight foreboding washes over you as he walks past, attractive as he may be. Something is off about him...something evil in his eyes that speaks of horrid sins made without remorse.

Bio: Thomas used to have a quiet life, a normal life of which he was quite proud of. A lovely wife, a beautiful little girl. He was happy, ignorantly, blissfully happy.

However, as most know, happiness costs money. A lot of it. Thomas Greyson pursued happiness and finances in the form of a woman named Victoria Coldbrook...a mysterious person with a tight hold on the town around her. Control over the police, a mob of considerable force and size and a bit of cash to spare, she opened her arms to Thomas and supported his life. She gave him the money to pay for his wedding, to give everything imaginable to his daughter, Kelly.

And it stayed that way, for a long, long while. Until Victoria returned, her hand outstretched.

"Times up. Pay me." His loan was due, he needed money and quick. Thomas wasn't ready though, and had nowhere near what was required for the loan...

So she took what she paid for. The lives of Savannah and Kelly Greyson. She took Thomas' family and left him cold, broken and just a little...insane. Just the right bit of insanity to fuel a savage need for revenge. A bloodthirst to avenge his lover and daughter.

He searched forever it seemed...looking everywhere for the woman, looking for anything that might give him the answer to the Coldbrook Gang.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke

Pic: User Image

I DREW THIS. DO NOT STEAL.

Warning to writers: I'm a grammar nazi, and a picky writer. I'd like a sample of your work before I RP with you.