Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Demon in the Closet Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:37 am

The Demon

User Image
"Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.”

NameAmil Marx
Age18
Height6'1
Weight148lbs

OccupationHome Student, and I guess I serve the family when they asked. They're so nice to give me a home.
My RoleThe Demon

Bio

Well as it goes I was in South America with a family that my parents sold me to for money, freedom, the works. Like I remember it all. I served some family and was passed around as a servent, then a certain family came along. My kindness paid off and now I'm here. They're very kind people, but a bit dense since my skin color is pale (I probably should of fixed that), and that I speak their language perfectly(I can speak just about any language fine, I have a universal tounge). I come from a line of Demons who are at war, and I simply came to escape the war and relax in the human war with this facinating boy. My true intentions?...it's not the right time.

Personality
Very friendly, and blunt with his words. He has energy and love to spare to lots of people, and is pretty upbeat. He's not very organized so he can mess up the boy's room a lot of the time. If he finds snakes, lizards, or goes to a pet store he ends up bring back a reptile and putting them in the boy's closet. He has a love for reptiles and scales, he's not entirely sure why. He has a protective side over the boy, a very feirce dark side. He's very affectionate to the boy, and likes to flirt with the servant to mess with him.

The Boy
Driving

Dislikes
Spicy Food
Stupid humans
Rain and Lightning

E✘tra
The boy doesn't now it, but Amil is very much inlove with him. His feelings towards the Mechanic are mixed, but as far as Amil is concerned he doesn't want anything to do with him. Usually if the boy tries to reveal Amil as a demon, or even say that Amil is sleeping in his room everynight he can dissapear to his room that was given to him, and keep from his other form

In the Closet is MindXHunter
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:06 pm

The Servant

User Image
"A man of few words"

NameMatthew Slade
Age17
Height5'6
Weight120

OccupationServant for the boy
My RoleThe servant

Bio

Matthew family had been serving the boy's family for years, ever since he was little he would often play with the boy even though he was a little older then him. Even if his family were servants life was always good to him, the family always took care of Matthew and his own giving them a place to stay along with food and other living essentials. So he was happy when his father offered him a job to serve the boy and the family. To give back a little of the good things he was given.

Since he began working when he was 15 he usually got help from his parents along the way. But once he turned 17 his mother became ill from an unknown disease and died peacefully in her sleep. Though he loved his mother he knew that being depressed about it would only make him seem weak and open so he kept up his smile. As for his father he took it a little harder then Matthew, he only works part time now usually in his own servant quarters though occasionally comes out to help Matthew keep up with the work load.
Personality
Matthew is pretty timid, though very welcoming to everyone including the demon. He likes getting work done quickly and efficiently and almost never slacks off or procrastinates, but once work is done he becomes more slowed down. He likes taking things easy and will help anyone who asks him as long as they are nice to him he will talk and be happy-go-lucky. If someone is mean to him he become more closed off and quiet and probably will find an excuse to leave. He can also become embarrassed easily, like when the mechanic flirts with him he will instantly blush and begin to stutter unsure of what to say.

Helping other
The mechanic(unless he is being inappropriate)

Dislikes
The dark
small places
Blood

E✘tra
Even though a servant Matthew can sometimes snap and have an anxiety attack.

In the Closet is The Invisable spaz

MindxHunter

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Best Friend

User Image
"I'm here to help you. Just give me a chance to prove myself to you. I want to always be by yourside. I love you."

NameHiro Masuyoki
Age21
Height5'7
Weight145 lbs

OccupationCollege Student/Photographer
My RoleBest friend

Bio

Hiro grew up with his best friend in the whole world. They did practically everything together. At first he thought that when his little brother came along, that they would start to drift apart, but luckily, that never happened. In fact, they were all good friends, though Hiro wished he could be more the the older brother. He had a crush on him ever since and hopes that one day, he'll be able to confess to him. Hiro also enjoys to take pictures, especially of the older brother.

Personality
Follows the older brother around and has a huge crush on him. Hiro is a kind, and awesome person. He thinks planning needs to be done when it comes to doing something really cool, so he usually is the one who makes plans for their daily activities. He'll get upset if his plan isn't what it turns out to be, but won't show it.

His camera
The older brother

Dislikes
People who like the older brother
When his plans are ruined
Obnoxious, plan ruining people

E✘tra
Nothing, really.

In the Closet is The Real Slim Hammeh
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Older Brother

User Image
"All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy"

NameJackson Everitt
Age21
Height5'10"
Weight138

OccupationCollege Student and onthe verge of taking over my fathers company if that can be considered work
My RoleOlder Brother

Bio

Jackson has always been a "wild child". Being the son of a wealthy tycoon can do that too a kid. Though it was something he had grown into. You see, as a boy Jackson never got to see his parents much at all. His parents were always out on business and didn't have time to see him. Thankfully his best friend always kept him going and went along with some of his stupid schemes. And it was long after that he soon had a little brother who was also quite fun. Years went by and Jackson kept that silly and playful attitude and of course his best friend is still by his side. Though now with all the "taking over the family company" nonsense he feels his relationship with his brother is being strained. It doesn't matter to him if he gets the company or not he just wants his little brother to be happy

Personality
Jackson loves to play around. Sometimes a little too much but that's just who he is. A child at heart, you hardly ever see a frown on his face unless he stockpiled with work which tends to happen more often than not. He can make anyone laugh and doesn't seem to take anything seriously but that isn't true. Jackson can be ver serious and when it comes to his little brother you better be careful

Slacking off
His little brother of course

Dislikes
The new guy
Too much work
bugs

E✘tra
Jackson used to and occasionally still has thoughts about his little brother that he is quite ashamed of. Its not something you can tell from his normal behavior except when around his brother

In the Closet is Kid Rave

MindxHunter

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:15 pm

The Boy

User Image
"My Past is a mystery, along with my tomorrow...But right now is my present.."

Name Ryo Everitt
Age18
Height5' 3"
Weight120 lbs

OccupationStudent
My RoleThe Boy

Bio

I... I don't really remember my past. Sometimes I feel like people are trying to keep it from me. I remember being found and put up for a adoption. I got a good home, a good education, and my life hasn't been all that bad. I have good friends, though sometimes I feel like they might be hiding something from me... But I tend to worry a lot so I always shrug it off... Though, don't get me wrong, I always wonder about the past I don't know. I've always worked hard in school. I have to because of my older brother being higher up in education than me. I'm excepted to catch up to him one of these days. That doesn't bother me though, even though I worry about school more than anything.

I remember the strange boy showing up... I wonder why he is here though. I try not to let it bug me, but it does anyway!

Personality
I can be a bit spiteful towards my demon friend. I tend me to be quiet, yet I'm shy. I have my moments where I'm loud. I can be quiet serious at times and in certain situations I'm quiet clueless about things. I can be stubborn and mean towards some people. Though, I'm kind towards my 2 servants and older brother. They are the only people I truly trust. I tend to get jealous sometimes too.

✔ The stars and moon
✔ Reading

Dislikes
✘ The Demon
✘ People stealing my older brother's attention from me
✘ Even though I like the stars and moon, the dark scares me!

E✘tra
..Sometimes I will get really mad and run off to be a lone. Most of the time I'll run off to the stables or somewhere I can be around animals.

In the Closet is Xx_Fearless_Lover_xX
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:54 pm

The Mech

User Image
" Emotion, devotion; to causing a commotion! "

Name Virgil “Gill” Closs
Age 21
Height 6’0”
Weight 140 lbs
Occupation Full time worker; dropped out of college after 3rd year.
My Role The Mechanic

Bio

Hm…which story do you want? I’m a fae, and we’ve been at war with the demons for a bit; not too long, but long enough for it to be worth getting serious about, especially since we tried to kill the demon prince. Damn kid got away, though, and ended up in the human world. ; I mean I lost a really good demon friend already. Don’t need more crap to happen.

The other story, the one I give out to others, is pretty simple; I was born in the itallian countryside, and moved to America when I was about thirteen. Attended public school, and I got my job with this family at about the same time when, on my way to classes, I helped the family’s old man jump start his car. He was pretty impressed by my natural skills of deconstruction and fixing all sorts of things, so I’ve been working with them ever since; thanks to that paycheck I was able to go to a good college, but after the 3rd year I gave up because it was not only incredibly boring, but a waste of time since I didn’t really want to get into anything overly professional.

Personality
Well it really depends on not only the person I’m with, but the situation in which I’m in at any given moment; for the most part I tend to be pretty quiet when nobody’s talking with me, but it tends to stem more from respect and observation then an anti-social personality. You’d know this once you actually get into a conversation with me; I enjoy having a good time and have no problems greeting everyone with a smile or a slap on the back since I thrive in the company of other people. Well, most people; that guy is an exception, since I don’t know if I hate him or not. I can definitely say he irks me, though. When working I’m focused and dedicated; I’ve been doing this for years, so I know how to keep my attention, so much so that I pretty much wouldn’t notice if you stripped down in front of me if I was on the job. Oh, but when I’m around someone I find attractive I’m pretty confident; I enjoy teasing others and watching them squirm, too. Just a little quirk of mine is all.

The Servant (he’s fun to tease)
Fixing stuff
Good Music
Fast Food (don’t have time for much else)

Dislikes
Being bothered when working
Overly sweet foods
Country Music
Being around the demon for to (because things get weird real fast)
The taste of alcohol

E✘tra
Virgil’s actually really good with kids; they cling to him all the time. He also really likes cats, and is always feeding the strays.

In the Closet is Yoko_Matsubishi

MindxHunter

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces