Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Experiments Tribe - 9.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:21 pm
Lightblue starfields

Lightgreen starfields

Here are the different areas which the Experiments tribe inhabit. This is their territory. Of course, that doesn't mean allies or enemies can't visit.

This is where you can roleplay in the shimmery, surreal beauty of the starfields; the blue starfield area and the green starfield area, as well as the river winding through them.

To indicate which area your characters are in during roleplay, write the name of the area clearly at the top of your post.

i.e.
Green Starfields

*text of your post goes here*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:08 pm
Green Starfields

“Don’t move…that’s it, just stay still…I know it stings but we have to disinfect this otherwise it’ll get worse…”

Kain heard a soft voice faintly and shifted a little, his head moving side to side, trying to recall where he was and what was going on. Something cold was stinging him as it lightly dabbed his chest. He felt as though he was dreaming. Was he actually dreaming that whole escape? Brief flashes of hiding in trees at night with sharp rocks to defend himself or distract things that hunted him, drinking out of streams, eating some wild fruits and mushrooms and slowly making his way on foot through the forest by day flashed though his mind. He wondered whether he was currently on the operating table having some kind of research carried out again. He was tired of it. He used to be the one behind the masks and the instruments but at least when he was he was helping heal people. Those filthy scientists were just doing whatever they wanted to.

“Nnn…” He groaned weakly, unable to make much noise. “Let….go” he mumbled slowly, wishing he had the strength to struggle awake.

“Shhh…it’s okay. We’re trying to help you. If I don’t stitch up this wound it will re-open. You’ve been healing very well. You’re one of my best patients. You wouldn’t want to undo all my hard work, now would you?” the voice came again, it was soft and feminine and now he detected a measure of amusement in it.

Kain thought about this for a moment. His thoughts were so blurry and didn’t seem to make sense. Did he want to ruin her hard work? “…no” Kain answered softly. That would be rude. Wouldn’t it? What work was she doing?

“That’s good. Thank you, you are quite the polite young man, I must say.” this time there was a soft chuckle to accompany the words. “It’s fortunate that Ion and the others found you. Normally we experiments keep to ourselves but occasionally there are newcomers to Purri and we cannot ignore them. The tribes know the newcomers need to find their place in the world. Rescuing prisoners from the scientist compound also adds numbers.”

Whatever was she talking about? Tribes? Purri? “Help me…’m…confused” he pleaded with her weakly, too exhausted to make proper sense. But he wanted some answers, even if he didn’t remember this conversation when he came to again.

Another gentle laugh and this time he could feel light wispy things trailing over him, tickling him lightly. Coloured lights, not like the harsh ones in the science labs, but gentle blues and violets and greens, danced behind his eyelids. Vaguely, he thought he could hear machines beeping and hissing.

“Allow me to alleviate some confusion then, if I can. You are in the world of Purri, in the crystal star fields; the home of the ones who call themselves the Experiments. You are in our medical facility and I am one of the healers here. I am a cybernetic organism known as AIBEHA and I am currently restoring your damaged body. Your basic statistics are currently at seventy five percent.”

What? Cybernetic...crystal fields... Kain decided maybe it was best to stop dreaming and go back to sleep until the world made sense.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Main Role Play Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces