Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Hoofed Tribe - 11. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:51 am
Viper 9000

((Oh yeah we probably did, I remember talking about it, I just can't recall what we actually said. :/ Ha ha...oh well. And no need to apologise. It's fine. Hmm, the room's big enough for lots of medical staff to come in and surround the bed if necessary, and big enough for the equipment M'rala uses and a sink and cribs. It can fit Morning and co. easily. Btw, If I post anything that makes you uncomfortable, please let me know))

Hoofed Tribe -M'rala's Clinic

M’rala waited until the next contraction occurred and then began encouraging Midnight to focus on keeping on breathing, trying not to cry out or make noise and instead put that energy to good use to push with the contracting muscles. M’rala’s aides carried in a large pot of warm water and bundles of towels. Just in time too, it would seem.

M’rala placed her large warm hands in position and caught the first of Midnight’s triplets, deftly clamping the cord and cutting it. She quickly cleaned the infant off and then dried and wrapped her in a warm towel, placing her on Midnight’s chest to hold and cuddle for a minute or so before the next baby was due. Her aides waited nearby with a tiny cradle on wheels, ready to do the assessments to see whether the baby was healthy, and wheel her out of the way so things could continue as planned. In their hands they also held a miniature folded cloth diaper and little clothes.

“Congratulations on a little girl” M’rala smiled kindly “She’s a healthy weight, this one. Good job mum! You should be very proud of yourself” M’rala chuckled, meaning the child was rather large, while complimenting Midnight’s hard work to bring her into the world.

The baby had black and white hair like her father and when she blinked her eyes open in the gentle lighting of the delivery room, they were clearly reddish brown.

Bess watched the proceedings with fascination and a little bit of fear.

Midnight was doing so well, but still it was rather messy and scary to her. She however, changed her mind the instant she saw the little were-bear-panda snugged up on Midnight’s chest. Her face lit up in a big smile. “Ooh she’s so adorable! I-I mean, congrats you guys” Bess smiled, “Wow this is amazing” She tiptoed a little closer to Midnight and Morning and peeked at the baby girl in the towel, delighted. To her, all she could think was that it was a little teddy bear.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:37 pm
Meyaira Firespring

((No worries! I'm cool with whatever, after all you said you said watch a show about childbirth so I'll follow your lead. Although now begins the fun of figuring out the babies will be shapeshifting into when they grow up. Half-bear, half-panda? Bepan? Panber? Lol...))

Hoofed Tribe -M'rala's Clinic

Briefly holding her first born daughter, Midnight couldn't help but smile. She looked just like her daddy. Kissing the baby's forehead, Midnight handed the child off to Morning so continue birthing her siblings.

"Hello Dawn..." Morning cooed, gingerly grasping her tiny body for the first time. Upon touching their daughter, he was tempted to pull a Lion King moment and hold the child high above his head, but he quickly squashed the idea and held her close to his chest where immediately overcome with a deep sense of pride and joy. We made this... he thought. Likewise kissing Dawn's forehead, he made sure the blanket was secure and nudged Bess with an elbow. "Would you like to hold her?"  

Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:13 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Hoofed Tribe - Forest

Eralin took Peri's hand and gently stroked the back of it, also hearing the footsteps.

"I'll tell you about my homeland, but please, stop me if I'm being boorish."

He glanced up at the tops of the trees they were under, his silvery grey eyes reflecting the above sky.

"The trees of my homeland, Mirkwood, are darker than these trees. My father has a palace inside a tree. You would love it, lots of places to explore." He started to walk again, gently pulling her along.

"The trees of Lothorien are of a silvery grey, but the leaves in fall are a brilliant gold. The Nimrodel flows through the forest, bringing relief to those who bathe in the waters. You would love it there, it's a very peaceful forest. The Lady of the Wood is a very kind elfess, and even though she can read minds, I don't believe she would use it against you."

Eralin glanced back at Peri, his eyes once again a silvery grey once they were taken off the sky. "Am I boring you? I miss my home very much, and I would go back in a heartbeat if I could find my way back again."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:55 pm
Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

((I like ‘Panber’, that’s cute biggrin And I read back through the RP notes. Labour: 6hrs, Difficulty: ‘easy’ It took around 2 hrs to get back to the village, so I’d say one born in the first hour after that, then the other one, and then at the very last hour, the small weak one, who will probably need extra care))

Hoofed Tribe - M’rala’s Clinic

Bess leaned over on tip toe, looking at the bundle in Morning’s comparatively giant arms. Midnight was right; she did bear a striking resemblance to Morning. She had a solid build, being kind of chubby and a good size for a baby. Her shock of black hair had one startling streak of bright white on the right hand side just like his, and her red-brown eyes were large and expressive. They reminded Bess of the autumn leaves. The babe was grizzling a little bit and Bess didn’t blame her, it looked rather uncomfortable having to go through all the squeezing and pushing of being born. But the little girl seemed to calm down in her parents’ arms soon enough.

Bess bit her lip as she tried to stifle a grin, sniffling and wiping a few stray happy tears that had escaped to run down her cheeks, following the brown streaks that striped her skin. She had completely forgotten about giving the green poison powder to Aidenna at this point.

“Oh, could I? Oh…she’s so precious” She cooed as she held out her arms, laughing softly and feeling like some sort of proud big sister or auntie as she held her friend’s child. She had a quick cuddle and then passed the little girl to the waiting aides, who started to perform the usual checks to make sure the child was healthy, looking in her eyes, testing her reflexes and breathing, weighing her, measuring her with a tape measure and basically making sure everything was as it should be. She seemed to pass all of her tests and the aides began dressing her in the pre-folded cloth diaper and a soft white onesie with honey bees printed on it before they swaddled her again in the blanket.

Bess looked at M’rala, who was writing notes on a clipboard as she oversaw the baby’s test results, making a record of her birth weight, time and day of birth, measurements, health and other info. “M’rala, you didn’t by any chance, get outfits specially made did you?”

M’rala chuckled. “Nooo lovey….but people in this village need things to do and you know how word spreads around here. Everyone knew Midnight was pregnant and I’m always asking the garment makers to provide me with items. Maybe someone made a few special things” she smiled and winked, watching the baby girl being put into the crib and wheeled over to the other side of Midnight’s bed. The sides of the crib were clear so the baby could easily be seen.

Bess broke into a bright grin, her eyes lighting up “Wow…” she breathed, trying to think of who could have made the bee printed outfit. Whoever it was, it gave her hope, that at least some of the villagers had accepted the werebears as part of the tribe.

Clomping back over to Midnight and Morning, M’rala asked “Have you decided on a name?” Her pen was poised in the air, ready to write it down.

((Note: Eralin and Peridot are coming closer to the feline tribe territory in the large forest, that wobbly circle labelled number 4. And lol, they’re looking for his sister and they are going completely the wrong way, ‘cause she’s in the white mountain area and they keep going NorthEast – North is Up, by the way))

Hoofed Tribe – Large Forest (moving further in, away from Purri Town)

Peridot held tightly onto Eralin’s soft and flawless hand, not wanting to admit how scared she was. She nodded mutely when he offered to tell her about his homeland, and focused on his voice, trying to ignore the padded steps that may or may not have been there.

Peridot looked around at the tree canopy and let out a meek “Oh”, when she thought of darker trees than this. This forest had light filtered into it from above and though the leaves were all starting to change colour into a beautiful autumn rainbow, the forest wasn’t dark and gloomy.

She wondered about how huge the tree was that his father lived in. It must be massive and unimaginably old, or maybe they used elf magic to make it grow. She smiled when he described the trees of Lothlorien and the Nimrodel that ran through them, thinking they were such pretty names. Her imagination painted fantasy scenes in her mind.

She smiled at him and lightly squeezed his hand, shaking her head. “No not at all. I like hearing about where you come from. And besides, it’s taking my mind off, um…well, I keep thinking there’s something following us” she lowered her voice to a nervous whisper then looked around fearfully, unnerved because while she couldn’t see anything hiding, she felt prickling on the back of her neck, that feeling of being watched or stalked.

“Who lives around these parts?” she whispered again, seeing a few scratch marks on some of the tree trunks. Almost like something with claws made them.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:51 pm
Meyaira Firespring

((Sounds like a plan to me, and yeah in my mind she was either going to complicate the labor or need extra care after she was born.))

Hoofed Tribe - M'rala's Clinic

"Hard to miss somebody THAT pregnant." Morning said jokingly, although he still received an elbow in the ribs from Midnight for it. "Do you know if the bees intentionally part of the outfit design? Cause that's a pretty funny thing to give a baby werebear." Dodging another swat from Midnight, Morning held up his hands in surrender. "Sorry, sorry. You know how I am when I'm nervous..."

With a nudge and a nod of approval from Midnight, Morning quickly got serious again. "Yes, her name will be Dawn." the were-panda declared, glancing in the baby's direction. Midnight gave a thumbs up.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:32 am
Viper 9000

((You can do both things if you like. She is your character so it's up to you what you would like to happen. I'll roll along with whatever you choose)

M'rala chuckled good naturedly at the couple's interactions. She seated herself at the end of the bed and resumed tending to her patient. She regarded Morning's question with thoughtfulness after she finished laughing, her tail swaying slowly. "Hmm, I would think that they are intentional, yes. Quite a few people have seen Midnight around the village. Knowing her obvious condition I suppose a few of us might have gotten excited and maybe a bit clucky. Babies are a rare and happy occurrence in the tribes" she smiled at the pair of them. "I have my suspicions of course but never let it be said that M'rala is a contributor to the village gossip circle, heavens no!" She paused and listened to their choice of name for their daughter, jotting it down on her clipboard. "Dawn. Lovely, lovely...that's a lovely name"  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:53 pm
Meyaira Firespring

((Given that we rolled for an easy birth and Midnight already birthed the biggest of the three, it would make more sense at this point for the 'runt' to need extra care. Time for M'rala to work her magic. 3nodding I assume she'd have trouble breathing or something, you watch that Born every Min show so I'll leave you to come up with the appropriate affliction.))

Morning arched an eyebrow at M'rala's comment about babies being rare. "From what I've seen while wandering this world of yours in search of Midnight, there seem to be plenty of people. What do you mean babies are rare?" Morning asked, his curiosity perked. Had the weirdos from the laboratory they broke out of months ago cooked up something new?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:56 pm
Viper 9000

((okies, we can do that. Yeah I have some vague ideas from watching it, I can probably do something lung related. And uh, oh look, plot holes...let's just...fill those in and pretend they aren't there...*whistles innocently as she plasters up holes*))

M'rala looked at Morning with a placid smile. "Yes there are plenty of people in the tribes, and they've all been kidnapped from other worlds. Most of the people you see living here are those who managed to escape the science compound over the years. Although the insect tribe, I'm not too sure about. They live underground so no one knows just how many there are or how they got down there in the first place" she said, looking puzzled at the last part.

"As for the rarity well, in this tribe at least, most of us are infertile, or the pairings don't yield offspring because the people are two different kinds and it just doesn't work. You can use something called a Felia flower, if you wanted to combine say...a sheep person with a centaur. But those are always hard to get. I think it only worked between you two because you happen to be similar enough to match. Both bear types, both werecreatures. The few children I help bring into this tribe are usually born of matching parents...say, two fawns, or two sheep types"

Bess nibbled on her lower lip. "Um, sorry to butt in like this but I've just remembered something. The village was under attack before we got here, right?" She shuffled her feet and looked apologetically at Midnight. "Sorry I don't just want to leave but I think I had better give Aidenna this poison powder right away, just in case there's another attack. The...the next baby isn't coming yet is it? I mean, if I run I can make it back in time to see the next one"  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:00 pm
Meyaira Firespring

((Lol *casually looks the other way* Didn't mean to uncover those. It was just Morning thinking so we can just pretend that part wasn't part of my post.))

Morning shrugs. "Size doesn't seem to make a difference, bugs like to burrow. Even where I'm from." As M'rala explained further Morning took his lumps in silence and simply nodded. He assumed infertility to be a touchy subject among women and he was outnumbered three to one, four to one if you counted his newborn daughter.

"The defense... of the village is more... important, go..." Midnight said through clenched teeth. Gently squeezing Midnight's hand, Morning nodded in agreement. "Go. From what little I know of childbirth, we'll be here a while."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:24 pm
Viper 9000

((There’s so many plot holes, though. I really should have talked about this with someone before just making it. But if you’re willing to overlook them for the sake of the story, thank you! smile ))

M’rala nodded as Morning spoke, “True enough. Anyway, whatever the insect tribe does down there in the underground, I’d rather not know. Insects have never been my favourite creatures” She shuddered. “Too many wiggly bits and stingers. And most of them are pests” she shook her head with a soft snort and went back to attending Midnight.

“Oh yes, looks like you’re still having contractions dear, I think the next one is on their way soon” she smiled, and her tail swished again. “I’d say in about an hour or so, give or take a few minutes”

Bess gave Midnight’s hand a squeeze. “Okay, I’ll be back soon. See you” She waved at the werebears and took her leave, walking back out of the delivery room and past beds filled with injured villagers, and then out onto the village path. Bess broke into a jog and eventually made it to Aidenna’s shop, where the woman was repairing damaged weapons and handing out weapons to villagers who didn’t have any. She looked up and saw Bess, and waved her over.

“Hi, Bess, so you’re back at last. That mission I gave you lasted longer than necessary. What happened?”

Bess sighed heavily as she held out the remaining packet of poison powder to Aidenna. “It’s a long story. We got attacked by Prowlers, and captured by the insect tribe and all sorts of stuff. And then Midnight went into labour. We only just made it back in time” she looked around the village “Wow, this place is a mess. What attacked us this time?”

Aidenna shook dark hair from her eyes, stomping a foot and sighing “Ah, just monsters, you know the kind. Big black and ugly, from the science compound. There were about six but we killed one and injured a few others. Chased em off. Course not before they wrecked half the village. It’s a pain. A couple people died but no one was captured” She took the poison powder off Bess, inspecting it carefully. “Hmm looks like the pack has been opened”

Bess fidgeted slightly “Yeah, sorry. It was an emergency. I promise I only used a pinch. There’s still enough there to make the mixture you put on weapons”

Aidenna thanked Bess for her trouble, making her promise to regale her with their adventures once things had settled down again. She paid Bess and gave her some money for Midnight as well. Bess really wished she could go to the bath house. But that could wait. She wanted to see Midnight and Morning’s next child.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:49 pm
Meyaira Firespring

((Almost impossible to see EVERY single plot hole in this giant RP world you've created from scratch, one was bound to turn up sooner or later. I'm sure we'll stumble upon a few in Springfog as well in due time.))

"Couldn't agree with you more. I hated em when they was small back home, now they're waking nightmares." Morning said with a nod. "What I would give to have been shipwrecked with a giant can of Raid (bugspray/killer)."

Gently squeezing Midnight's hand, Morning kissed his mate's forehead. "Not long now, hang in there..." Gritting her teeth and nodding, Midnight rolled with the contractions and followed M'rala's coaching advice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:34 pm
Viper 9000

((True enough. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it))

M'rala hummed at Morning's words, a bit of guilt and doubt creeping in when she thought about wiping out a whole tribe of people. "Well, yes, I don't quite know if I'd call them nightmares, though. That might be taking things a bit far" she said.

M'rala scoffed and waved a hand. "Oh listen to us! How are the tribes ever to unite in peace if we have all these attitudes? But I cannot help it, the way the insect tribe makes me feel" she shuddered lightly. "Mayhaps that is a personal problem I need to work on. Anyhow, back to more pleasant topics! Let's see this baby into the world" M'rala beamed, patting Midnight's leg comfortingly. "Not long now dearie"

Time passed, with M'rala coaching Midnight through more contractions and telling her to push when they hit. The beans she had eaten were still in effect, thankfully, but nevertheless it was a lot of pressure and pushing and effort. When the next baby arrived, M'rala caught them in her large hands, and neatly clipped off and cut the cord. She cleaned off the tiny cub and then handed them to Midnight, placing them on her chest for skin to skin contact. "And here is number two" she cooed. "Good job, mommy! You have a bouncing baby boy"

Bess walked back towards the healers hut, jogging a little to get there in time. She greeted everyone and apologised for her absence before rejoining Morning and Midnight, watching with excitement and amazement as their second child made an appearance. "Oh, it's a boy!" Bess squealed. But he looked different from Dawn. He was quite a bit smaller, with a tuft of black hair but no white streak, and his eyes...well, they weren't open yet so she couldn't tell.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:24 am
Meyaira Firespring

((Indeed ^^ I assumed Midnight and Morning had discussions off-screen of the children's names since Midnight knew she was carrying three.))

"Looks just like his mother." Morning commented as he couched down by Midnight's shoulder to get a look at their newborn son. Sure enough, as soon as the boy yawned and opened his eyes he revealed himself to have piercing emerald green eyes just like his mom. "There's my little man," Morning cooed, "How you doing Dusk?" The baby of course didn't answer, but curled up to his mother's chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:37 pm
Viper 9000

((Now I want to draw werebear babbies! >: They are so cute!))

M'rala let the parents and newborn have some bonding time before she called on her assistants again. They took Dusk and went through the same process they had with his sister, weighing him, checking his reflexes, measuring his height and so on. When they were done, he was dressed in a onesie with a fuzzy teddy bear printed on the front and the words 'I'm Beary Cute' underneath. He was placed into a little crib with clear sides and wheeled over beside the bed next to his sister, Dawn.

Bess walked over to the two little cribs and oohed and ahhed over how cute Midnight and Morning's offspring were. Dusk was sucking on his tiny fingers, each one tipped with translucent fingernails. Dawn had fallen asleep, her two arms resting either side of her head, each little fist curled up and reminding Bess of paws. Bess reached out a hand and lightly traced the tip of her finger over Dusk's cheek, giggling when the infant opened his mouth and turned his head towards her fingers, looking for something to suckle. "Hee hee, I think this little guy is hungry" she giggled, looking at Morning and Midnight.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:33 pm
Meyaira Firespring

((I can't wait to see what they end up looking like drawn by you! 3nodding ))

"You really must direct me to whoever made us these baby PJs, they deserve to know how much of a smile they've brought us." Morning commented, a big smile still decorating his face after reading Dusk's new clothes. Kissing Midnight's head again, Morning joined Bess beside the cribs. "And he'll have to make due with his or somebody else's fingers till mommy is done birthing his last sibling." Morning was about to offer his own fingers to Dusk but he remembered how long it had been since he'd taken a good bath and didn't want to risk his newborn son ingesting some strange flu from his grubby hands.  
Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games