Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Hoofed Tribe - 11. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 pm
(I'm aware that Midnight is in the same time frame as Misty now but I have no clue where to go with my post so I apologize for this posts lack of bulk. xD)

Midnight scoffed at all the children's tales claiming her new house to be haunted. She was well aware that spirits existed and could manifest on the mortal plane due to her mother's shamanistic training but she sensed no such spirits nearby. However that wouldn't stop her from scaring the children who came snooping around looking for ghosts, after all the pregnant were-bear had to entertain herself somehow otherwise it would be like trading one cage for another.

With the late morning sun at her back, Midnight left her humble abode and waddled back into town where she'd agreed to meet up with Bess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:45 pm
Misty woke to the clopping of hooves down the hall from the bed room she was sleeping and woke with a startled shriek. She was so frightened she tumbled out of the bed of hay she was sleeping in and rolled onto the floor. A cold sweat covered her face and she remembered something important. She was not in a laboratory room anymore. She was in a guy's house, Riven's house, to be exact.

She looked around and wondered if she he was anywhere to be found. She had gone home with him and yet when she reached his place had become tired herself. So she could not remember if they had slept in the same room or not. She stood up on her hooves though and walked around in a pair of white pajamas, "Had he provided them?" she thought as she noticed how well they covered her flanks and upper body. Perhaps, he may have had these for special centaur guests?

Anyway, looking down at the floor around her bed of hay she could find no traces of anyone having slept there except herself. Riven had clearly slept in a different room. By now, if he was not up though he was likely now to be. She had probably scared him out of his wits

She trotted over to the door and opened it slowly, finding a hall way on the other side, "Riven, if you're out there. Sorry..." She shut the door behind herself and realized she had been rather inhospitable and un-lady like.  

WritingTime

1ring42

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:23 pm
((Edited: She's a scorpion and her name is Nikola))

Fer de Lance looked up at the familiar scorpion woman before him. Oh that's right he had promised to meet with Nikola. Now this was a conundrum. He had been careful to make sure that the Insects only saw "Anthony" a demi- praying mantis form that he had adopted as soon as he realized where he was.

"Beggin' yer pardon ma'am but he dint mean nuttin by it. Actually I'm glad to see ya. Anthony told me to tell you that somethin came up and he had ta move on. He also wishes to give his sincerest apologies fer the inconvenience."

It felt... difficult to tell these lies. But that was part of what kept him safe. Blending when possible and then lying like a snake in the grass.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am
((Sorry about that. I’ll try to make things more interesting. While sharing a discussion together, Bess could decide that Midnight could go to the humans/elves tribe to get an ultrasound from their more advanced technology. She can also show her around the large forest and make her aware of the different territories belonging to other tribes. Morning is going to be in the area but he’s gonna take a little detour to the insect tribe for a bit. We can have them run into each other sometime on the way back from Midnight and Bess’ trip to the human tribe. Or Midnight and Bess could be captured by members of the insect tribe on the way back and end up meeting Morning and co. that way!))

Large Forest Village - Outside Midnight's House

Bess was waiting for Midnight at the beginning of the lane that wended through the forest down to the semi-secluded cottage, standing to one side as she waited for her friend.

Her skin looked paler than usual in contrast with the two brown stripes that streaked her face, though she was standing up straight, with her shoulders back, in alert position. She wore a loose green and brown tunic that tied up in the front and a short brown skirt, accompanied by a pair of study knee-high boots. Tied onto the side of the belt twined from vines was her usual pouch in which she kept tokens and a bit of coin. She also had a small leather strap round her thigh, holding three small throwing knives.

Her long hair had been pulled into a ponytail decorated with a carved wooden clip. Two strands were left free either side of her face and hung to about her shoulders. She had a bow and quiver today and held onto the strap of her quiver, which was securely slung across her back.

Bess turned when she heard the sound of footsteps approaching and raised a hand in greeting.

“Good morning. How did you sleep last night? Are you getting used to your new home yet?” she smiled, though it appeared slightly tired.

“I just came back from M’rala’s. Darned buffalo wouldn’t let me leave till she’d made me drink some nasty potion over and over again” she grimaced. Under her tunic she’d hidden the dressing that covered the scratch to her left side. It had been the recipient of a small amount of venom upon the monster’s tongue that had knocked the boar girl around for several days. “I don’t want to taste anything that bitter again for a long, long time”.

Large Forest Village - Riven's House

Riven had his hand on the doorknob to the bathroom (his house was lucky enough to have their own private one, instead of having to use the communal bathing springs), and was about to go in when he heard a commotion coming from his brother’s old bedroom and jolted.

His hand tightened on the knob in fear. What on earth was that? It sounded like someone was in there; a woman, to be exact. But it can’t be Mum. I can hear her in the kitchen making breakfast. So who…?

He could now detect the sounds of hooves clattering upon the wooden floor and in his sleepy state, wondered whether they had an intruder. He stood frozen in the hall; hand paused on the doorknob with the door held ajar, too afraid to take a step towards the bedroom.

He couldn’t take his eyes off the door, tensed, hesitating. What should I do? Wh-what if it’s an enemy? That’s when it swung open and a familiar face peeked out and spoke to him for a moment. Ohhh, now he remembered. Misty! That centaur girl had stayed the night!

Riven blinked at it as the door slammed shut again. He then smiled.

Letting go of the bathroom door handle, he stepped down the hallway and knocked lightly on the door. “Miss Misty! Good Morning. How did you sleep last night? Did you find the bedding comfortable? I’m sorry we couldn’t fit you on the bed in there. I hope the straw wasn’t too scratchy. Don’t worry, I checked to make sure it didn’t have fleas or lice or anything like that before I gave it to you”. He called through the door, hoping she’d come out and talk. He wanted to make sure she wasn’t feeling uncomfortable and he also wanted to check whether she might need anything.

Outskirts of the Large Forest

Nikola shifted her weight to rest a hand upon her hip. She’d been on her way back to her underground tribe after a meeting in secret with her lover who was a member from another tribe.

She regarded the one who’d spoken with her bright blue gaze, her stinger tail bobbing lightly behind her. “Is that right? I take it you’re a friend of his. Well, if that’s what he said then I guess it can’t be helped” she sighed, “But I am a little disappointed”

Nikola shrugged. “Ah well, tell him I’ll be looking forward to our next get-together. I hope he’s ready for his payback the next time I see him” she grinned, raising her claw.“I’ll make him apologise properly!”So saying, the woman laughed lightly, clacking the claw on the end of her arm for emphasis.

“As for you though” she turned her attention back to Morning, “He’s right, you can’t just go bush bashing all through the forest without knowing where you’re going. There are four other tribes apart from us ‘bugs’” She lifted her human hand and counted off on her fingers while she spoke, “Humans, felines, canines and hoofed, not to mention the monsters roaming around and the native flora and fauna".

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

WritingTime

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:26 pm
"The bedding was very nice," she uttered through the door, currently refusing to open it for him by doing nothing, "but who changed my clothes around. I don't remember coming into this house last night and changing them."

She hoped that she was not insinuating anything bad, but needed to know if they had done some things last night that she could not remember. All she could remember was the restaurant/tavern she had been at with Riven. "You best answer me quick, or I might get madder than I am."

Riven was mostly a nice guy she figured, but right now she felt she could not trust him. He had been kind enough to want to go to his house, but now did not remember if she had agreed 100% to go to his house. In fact, she was not sure she was occupying a spare room like they had planned. What if someone in his family had sacrificed their living space for her?

She heaved a heavy sigh and pressed her ear against the door, letting her long straight black hair hang down in a frizzled mess. "Great..." she thought, the straw had given her a definite bed head look, but had otherwise been soft and not scratchy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 pm
((I'm cool with whichever works for you. It would probably be easier on you if all the characters were in one place so if I had to choose one of those ideas, being captured would probably be the best as Bess is already injured (can't fight as well as normal) and Midnight is still pregnant so also can't fight as well as normal.))

Large Forest Village - Outside Midnight's House

"Indeed I am. Its a nice little place. The little ones cruising about looking for ghosts will take some gettin' used to but I've got some fun in mind for them." Midnight replied, taking in how Bess appeared to be armed for war.

"Going hunting or to battle?" she asked, gesturing to the knives and Bess' bow. "If I had know you planned on doing either, I would have spent the night crafting myself a spear so I might join you."  

Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:00 pm
Savannah

Desert trotted through, her wings folded against her body. She stopped and looked around her. The wind rustled through her mane and tail while she surveyed the land.

OOC: Its a short pot. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 pm
The squirrel person nodded. "Aye. That I am. I heard a bit o' disappointment in his voice as well or so I thought."

Fer De Lance's eyes darted around the clearing. One had to be alert, especially when away from a village, or in a form that the nearest people didn't necessarily get along with.

"Crashin through blindly aint good but neither is standin around uselessly. I say we get a move on."  

1ring42

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:11 am
Large Forest Village – Riven’s House

“Oh, that’s good. Once again, I am sorry it was only straw. I should have thought ahead and realised you would need a bigger bed” Riven answered, somewhat ashamed. He blushed at his mistake, thinking he should probably just go and shower now. He didn’t want to be a pest to her.

He was about to walk away when she asked about the clothes.

He paused for a moment and blinked at the door, “Umm…my Mum gave those to you. She was worried that you wouldn’t have anything else to wear so she helped you put them on since you aren’t used to your new body yet. There’s no way I could…”. He trailed off, blushing brighter at the notion of what she seemed to be suggesting.

“A-anyway, please don’t be angry! I know some people aren't morning people. If you like, you can have a shower and freshen up. We have our own private bathroom, just down the hall to the left. Some fresh clothes should be on the end of the bed in your room, along with a towel. Oh, and if you get hungry, Mum is making us breakfast in the kitchen. She likes having guests over” he smiled nervously.

With that said, he yawned again and stretched drowsily before he started walking away, forgetting to tell her that he was going to use the shower first in his absentminded way.

Delicious cooking smells of his mother’s special savoury pancakes were beginning to waft throughout the abode, making Riven’s mouth water. They hadn’t got to finish their dinner last night so his mother had used some of the leftovers he brought back to make the savoury pancakes the next morning.

((Captured it is! *scribbles note somewhere so she doesn’t forget*))

Large Forest Village – Village Centre

Bess laughed at that. “I’m sure that you do. Maybe after they run into you they will think to listen to their parents” she snorted. “Poor kids, they’ll never see you coming. Their imaginations get carried away with them as it is”.

She began walking along the path into town, heading to where Aidenna Forsythe could be found. The First Hoof ran a small smithy when she wasn’t assigning missions to match skill levels or taking care of something for Kilcarn.

“Oh, this?” Bess noticed Midnight looking at her light weaponry and shook her head. “Nope, I’m just going to see Aidenna for any new missions she can give me. I feel like getting out of the village for a while and escaping some of my duties” she winked.

She still had to help out at the inn and with M’rala but after lying around in the healer’s clinic those past few days, she needed to stretch her legs. “We always carry a few weapons for self-defence. With the monsters roaming around and the other tribes in the forest, it isn’t wise to go unprepared”

As they came to the blacksmith’s shop, Bess smiled at Midnight, “Oh no, we couldn’t have that. You have to get lots of rest for your babies. But if its weapons you’re after, I know of a place we can get some. Hey…” she paused, turning to regard the were-bear with a thoughtful glance at her bulging tummy. “Maybe you can come with me. I have an idea you might like”.

Villagers had moved out of the way as they walked, discreetly putting some distance between themselves and Midnight while she accompanied Bess through the village, so when they approached Aidenna’s forge, the woman was already waiting for them.

The equine type smiled at the two, wiping sooty hands upon her apron and putting down the hammer she’d been using to beat dents out of some used armour. “Why hello there, what can I get you?”

She had a pair of soft black horse ears in place of a humans, and dark brown hair in a messy plait to keep it out of her face, though she had left her fringe out, swept to one side. Her eyes were blackish brown and she had a tall and graceful figure that also showed muscle from working in the smith. Her outfit was a plain shirt and pants with a pair of sturdy boots and a rather grubby apron. "I'm all yours ladies" she joked. No one else was game enough to come near them.

Outskirts of Large Forest

“Mm’kay, then let’s go” Morning agreed easily, happy to keep moving in any direction. “Maybe one of you can show me the way. I’m just gonna walk”

Nikola smiled at Fer de Lance, “Huh, so Anthony made a friend from the Other Animals tribe, or are you a wanderer? You wouldn’t be the first. Anyway, I’d like to come with you two and help out, since now I have nothing else I wanna do. We might right into some trouble, that’s always fun” her grin was back. She enjoyed fighting monsters a little too much sometimes. She even liked to stir up the other tribes.

Already pushing his way through the forest in a random direction, Morning figured they’d catch up and redirect him wherever. He just wanted to continue with his quest and never stop till he found his lost mate.

After that, he didn’t care where they went, so long as he was with her.

Hoofed Tribe - Savannah

Tall golden grasses rustled and insects chirruped under a hazy blue sky. The savannah was experiencing another hot and fine day.

A couple of men were resting underneath a nearby tree, enjoying whatever shade it offered. They wore clothing that was either decorated or made from the grasses of their homelands and each carried pointy spear. Both were guards from the nearby Savannah village belonging to the hoofed tribe. One was a zebra type, the other an antelope type and they were clearly enjoying a small break from their usual duties.

“Good morning Desert, how’s it going?” one of them called out to her, waving from under the tree.

((It’s alright, you’re just starting out. It can take a while to get into the swing of things))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:50 am
Misty crossed her arms after she felt satisfied with Riven's answers, yet as he walked away she wanted to ask him more. There was much she did not know about the outside world, but it would probably come in good time if she kept asking people questions. So in order to find this information she grabbed her shirt and pants from the previous day, opened the door wider, and walked out. Closing the door behind her, she followed Riven expecting him to go downstairs or towards his room.

Unfortunately, he stopped in front of the bathroom and started sniffing the air. Misty's happiness dropped a little as she raised her hand and tapped him on the shoulder with her finger.

"Riven," she voiced as the sent of waffles entered her nostrils, "I don't know why you're trying to smell food from upstairs, but you're standing in front of the bathroom. I need to get by; you said I could take a nice hot shower and eat your mother's breakfast."

If there was one thing she never liked it was someone who said things and then did the opposite. She did not want to think Riven was this kind of person, but his actions were proving otherwise. Misty did not know why, but being around him made her happy and angry, or possibly what one would call hapgry. It was odd that she was letting her mind wander she never did that normally, at least she didn't think she did.  

WritingTime

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:52 pm
Large Forest Village – Village Centre

"A wise thought." Midnight replied. Once captured by the scientists, Midnight had quickly been stripped of her ancestral battle-spear and her three favorite bolases. Such things were difficult to replace so it was understandable that she missed the comfortable weight of these weapons by her side and in her hands.

"You have my attention," Midnight answered, "Whatcha plannin'?"

Upon being greeted by the town blacksmith, Midnight found her eyes drifting past the burly horse-woman and upwards were an assortment of various weapons could be seen hanging upon the walls and from the ceiling. While the were-bear was well versed in the art of war, her tribe was more reliant on their animal forms than material weapons. But still, she found some of the strange weapons seemed to be calling out to her.

"Wow..." Midnight muttered, taking the establishment around her, covered from wall to wall and then some with weapons of war.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:03 pm
"Oh I'm a wanderer just like 'e was afore he set up camp here."

However Morning's movement cut his explanation short and he had to leave it at that. "Well I say we should follow the lummox afore he kills hissel'"

The squirrel person didn't wait for an answer before nimbly heading after him. "Hey ya don't want ta go that way ya daft brute!"  

1ring42

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:20 pm
1ring42

(Morning doesn't cruise about as a were-panda unless he's anger or some other high state of emotion. Right now he'd just look like a estranged/lost human, although I'm sure the scientist jail probably robbed him of much of his normal panda-like tubbyness. Same goes for Midnight, they look like normal humans for the most part. =P)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:03 pm
Viper 9000

(Ah. OK never intended for it to be thought that he was but I'll go ahead and change Ursine to something else. But as I look back there is no indication of morning telling him.)  

1ring42

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:20 pm
Hoofed Tribe- Savannah

Desert raised a wing in greeting. "Good morning to you too! I am fine. Just taking a run before entering. And what are you doing?" Her ears were pricked towards their direction, her bay coat already slick with perspiration. She let both of her wings open, and she sighed, throwing her head up in pleasure. The gentle breeze rustled her wing feathers and they rippled like the grasses beneath her hooves.  
Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff