Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Main Role Play Forum
RP Areas for Hoofed Tribe - 11. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:09 am
Viper 9000

((Oh, that sounds cute. You don't see many stay at home dads, that would be so fun to rp. heart And yeah, that sounds great. Lol. Just ignore Kilcarn's request to not have more kids in the hoofed tribe, lol. Or maybe their birth control fails. Whoops! cat_ninja Either way, I like these ideas.))

Bess slowly let go of the soft ball while Noon held it on her chest and stared at it. She was a bit concerned about Dusk licking the floor. Thankfully it was polished wooden floor boards but she still didn't want him ingesting too many germs. Then again, exposure to germs and dirt was a good thing for building immunity. But still, letting him get sick felt wrong.

"One moment sweetie" Bess said to Noon. She got up and stepped over to Dusk, helping him sit up again. She grabbed a big c shaped pillow and placed it behind Dusk, which let him lean against it, propped in a sitting position. Bess grabbed a spare bib and wiped the drool off his face and hands. "Silly boy" she giggled, wiping him up. "You want something new to play with? Here baby" she picked up a wooden rattle with wooden rings on it and helped his tiny fingers wrap around the handle. She gently shook his arm, making it rattle. "Shake a shake a shake!" she said playfully. "Can you shake it? You do it!" she glanced over her shoulder back at Noon, still not too sure what was going on with her. "Don't explode that ball, missy" she warned her playfully.

Bess looked up at the wooden clock on the wall. It was powered by energy crystals that they traded for from one of the other tribes. Useful things, those. "Huh, it looks like it's almost meal time for you guys. I bet Dawn's gonna be hungry when she wakes up" she said. Also, with babies this young, she knew you had to change them every 2-3 hours, so she'd probably do diaper checks after they had lunch.

Kilcarn watched Morning hand the necklace with attached orb over and nodded. "Yes, that is correct. Should I be killed, the orb would be transferred to one of the other hoofed tribe leaders, either Ceros in the Savannah or Kali in the grassy plains. She's a centaur. It was given to my keeping because, of the three of us, I am the most powerful" he said without any trace of arrogance or pride.

"But I am more of a peacemaker than a warrior. I'm more concerned with leading and protecting my tribe during their daily lives. And yes, it can give you power on its own. Super strength, faster regeneration, stamina to run and run, magical powers that can turn a roar into a shockwave of rocky energy like an avalanche, or a kick into a much more powerful kick that sends enemies flying with broken bones...it's very useful" he said. "The powers of the hoofed animals will be what it gives you, and all magics that come from it will be thus themed. It will give boosts and power-ups as well"

He continued eating his food, enjoying the meal. "I suppose all that has to be decided now is who will go out first on the quest for more orbs and starting the revolutionary group. I do not mind if you agree to take turns. Whoever wields the orbs has the most power, so you would have to give the necklace to whoever's turn it is. But I will leave the decisions and minor details to you. There's no rush in taking your time to think about everything. I am just grateful that you accept this gift and this quest, whether it be now or some years in the future"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:00 pm
((Oh yeah if more babies happened, it would be an accident for sure.))

Dusk gurgled happily as Bess cleaned his hands and face but as she supplied him with the rattle he quickly distracted himself with that. It wasn't long before he began gnawing on the rattle's handle.

Noon's eyes suddenly snapped back to normal followed by a big yawn. As sleep came, her grip on the ball relaxed and it tumbled away, however as it rolled it made no sound.

--------------------------------------

Midnight accepts the orb from Morning and likewise admires it. "Its beautiful. I can feel the thrum of its magic just by holding it... Are you sure the others would be ok with an outsider like ourselves handling your tribes most powerful artifact? Surely they would take offence to you choosing us over one of them?"

Morning eyes grow in size as Kilcarn describes the orbs powers but its more in awe rather than interest. It reminded him of those super hero comics he'd read growing up as a kid.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:27 am
Viper 9000

The rattle was made of a durable hard wood so it would stand up to Dusk's gnawing and gumming. The brightly coloured wooden rings rattled softly when it was moved about, making quite the pleasant sound.

Bess saw Noon's ball rolling across the floor with no sound and looked towards the smallest of the three siblings. "What? How - How did you do that?!" she asked incredulously and laughed. "Hey, your eyes changed again. Wow. ...Oh, are you sleepy?" she asked as Noon yawned, looking adorable while she did so. "Well I guess you're going to sleep through lunch. That's okay" she shrugged.

Bess did a quick check to make sure everyone was fine, then got up and went to the kitchen to prepare some bottles. She used either Midnight's breastmilk if she had any, or powdered formula. The bottles and teats were sterilised then the milk was put in and they were gently warmed to the correct temperature. Bess tested all three bottles on her wrists just to make sure the milk wasn't too hot. She then carried them over to the trio of panbears and sat on their play blanket on the floor. "Okay, whose hungry?!" she asked loudly, with enthusiasm. "I got three bottles here with your names on 'em!" she figured she could just wake Noon up for her meal and then let her go back to sleep.

She went to Dusk first, since he was awake and chewing a toy, which might mean hungry. She picked up the small baby and cradled him in one arm, her elbow supporting his head while his bottom rested on her lap. She then offered the bottle to the baby, gently pushing it into his mouth and tipping it up. "Here, here...have some milk" she coerced, but didn't force him.

He watched them look over the orb on the necklace. "Yes, the magic is very strong, I can always sense it, also" he said with a smile. "That's why some concealment spells have been cast over it. And yes, I am sure. Our tribe can't spare anyone to go and do this quest. All members are needed in the daily running of our village and for fighting off other tribes or the lab monsters. No doubt there will be people who are angered or upset by my decision once they learn of the orb's existence and whom I gave it to, but they will have to talk to me about that. You have proven yourselves friends and allies as well as capable fighters and adventurers. I deem you the best ones for the task. I know that Bess will understand and support my decision. She may even wish to accompany you on the journey"

Kilcarn chuckled softly seeing Morning's eyes, "The orbs are kept a secret for a reason. If one possesses all twelve, they would become a godlike deity. Power, especially too much power, can corrupt if the wielder has selfish or evil heart but I know you are of good and pure heart, both Midnight and Morning. Purri would benefit from having benevolent deities to rule over it and help its people, better than the scientists and monsters that currently rule. I must warn you though, that once you have acquired all the orb's powers, you will not be able to change back"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:59 am
Meyaira Firespring

Large Forest – Hoofed Tribe

Eralin pulled himself to his full height after helping Peridot up from the downed net.

"I am looking for my sister; we were parted shortly before we came to this land." Eralin fully sheathed his knife and grabbed his pack before following the deer fawn.

"This Kilcarn, what is he like? And we have no intentions of staying long, we just need to get horses and directions to the mountain village of the felines."

((I can't remember right now if someone said where his sister was. XD Also, sorry for the shortness of this post, getting back into the swing of things here.))  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:03 am
Incognita Ninja

Peridot rubbed her backside as she was helped to her feet, pouting a bit at the bruise she knew was going to form there. She followed Eralin quietly as she looked around at the armed forest dwellers. She didn't want to get on their bad side. But they had just saved her from the Gnolls. Still, they were probably annoyed at having one of their booby traps triggered and also leading Gnolls close to their home.

The russet deer fawn listened to the tall elf and nodded, leading them through a hidden gateway in the side of the wall that was covered in vines and foliage. He ushered them through then locked and latched the gate behind them. "This way, please" he said tersely and his hooves bit into the earth and scattered leaf litter as he trod along one of the many forest paths. They began to pass wooden abodes and stores nestled in clearings in the trees, many with their own gardens.

Sage, the deer fawn, turned his soft, spotted deer ears back towards Eralin when the elf spoke. "He's gentle, but strong, like the forest" Sage stated, the soft thuds of his hooves on the trail filling the silence of the autumnal forest. "Tall and graceful yet formidable in a fight to protect his tribe. He is hooven royalty and humble, yet wise" he added, "And that is for the best. We have had some other...outsiders from another tribe overstay their welcome here, even have the audacity to breed their young here. It would be smart to move on as soon as possible" he said. "There has been growing unrest amongst some, concerns over our carnivorous so-called allies. Allowing more outsiders to settle here would only make things worse"

Sage led them to a clearing in the forest, one with a soft lawn of green grass and moss, trimmed trees showing their wintry colours, a water fountain that lent a relaxing atmosphere. A path wound among mossy stones, bushes and ornaments up to a large house. Sage approached the two guards outside the door. "These two need to see Kilcarn to wage a deal on getting some horses and directions to Paw Paw Valley"

"They'll have to wait, Kilcarn has company at the moment and is presently dining with them" the guard replied. "Tell them to take a seat on the garden benches or on the verandah, we'll let them know when they can see him"

Peridot gently tugged Eralin's sleeve and cupped her hand by her mouth as she stood on her tiptoes to whisper into his ear "Why are we going to the Neko valley? Did you hear something about your sister being there?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:58 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Eralin bent his head towards her and listened to what she had to say. "I just remembered that the pair of nekos told us that someone who looked like me, the she elf that they called her, was causing trouble in Paw Paw valley. If you ask me, that sounds like my sister, Nabelin. She has a knack for almost always stirring up trouble. Back home, she would take me along when she went hunting, just in case what she was hunting turned into the hunter." Eralin gave Peri a roguish smile and wink.

"But that's back home, not here. Here is an unfamiliar land, though some of the vegetation is kinda familiar. She could be stirring up trouble again, but sometimes I think trouble finds her."

"They'll have to wait, Kilcarn has company at the moment and is presently dining with them" the guard replied. "Tell them to take a seat on the garden benches or on the verandah, we'll let them know when they can see him"

Eralin threw up his hands. "That's fine, I can wait. It's not like I'm trying to find someone who's important to me!" He growled and started to pace the area, sometimes interrupting the pacing with sitting down on one of the garden benches. He rubbed at his temples, trying to will the stress away. He was tired and his body was screaming at him to rest, if only for the moment.

Slowly, his eyelids drooped, but he got up again to doggedly pace around. "As much as I would like to go to sleep right now, I need to stay awake and talk to Kilcarn."  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:26 am
Meyaira Firespring

(Would you stop making the text smaller in your posts? It makes it hard to read at times. heart )

Dusk resisted the offered bottle at first, preferring to continue attacking the rattle but after realizing the bottle contained his mother's milk, he dropped the rattle and latched on eagerly drinking the warm milk. With the rattle abandoned, Dawn moved in to claim it for herself. She cooed happily as she shook and rattled the new toy. Noon continued sleeping where Bess had left her.

Morning cocks an eyebrow at the warning. While he might have had a problem with that years ago, he didn't any longer. His were-half was as much a part of him as the rest of him. Midnight had taught him how to control his emotions and minimize the pain caused by shifting. If the orbs power forced him to remain in his were-form at the cost of protecting his friends and family, he would do so without a second thought. He'd seen Midnight shift many times before, she was beautiful regardless of the form she took. Hell the triplets only enhanced her enchanting figure further.

Midnight's ear twitches as she picks up on the conversation outside. "It seems we need to cut our dinner together short. You've given us much to think about and sounds like you have an urgent visitor outside."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:41 pm
Incognita Ninja
Viper 9000

Peridot had forgotten that but she vaguely recalled their encounter with the cats. "I suppose it could be her. Not sure how many elves inhabit Purri. I know there are a small gathering of them back in the town we humans share. It’s hard to know without a description of what she looks like" she replied, "Causing trouble though, that's not good. Maybe the felines just don't like outsiders" she said with a slight frown, “Or maybe trouble has followed her like you said” she shivered when he mentioned their hunting trips “Gosh, hunting in your world sounds scary. It’s scary here too. You never know when you’re going to run into something sinister; the lab monsters, or just the local tribes and wildlife. We were lucky to get help getting away from those gnolls. I don’t think they would have been good to us” she cheeped fearfully. “And I’m not ready to die yet”

She looked up at the guards standing outside the door to the Alicorn’s house when they spoke. “Okay” she said meekly, “I’ll do that” The girl with mauve eyes and pale blue hair took a seat on one of the wooden benches on the verandah. It was made out of a tree trunk cut in half, with carvings in the wood. She admired it, tracing her fingers over the images in the grain; satyr’s, fauns, and other hoofed beings partying in the forest.

Her head snapped up to look at Eralin when he threw up his hands and exclaimed sarcastically, shocking the girl. He was usually so polite and collected. The worry and stress over his sister must have been getting to him. “Eralin, p-please…try to be patient. I know your sister is important to you…but those in counsel with the hoofed tribe leader may be discussing something that’s just as important to them” she said softly “We don’t know of what they speak but I’m sure it’s important if they’re talking to the forest tribe leader and he has granted them audience”

She watched the elf pace and try to sit still with no avail, frowning slightly as her brows narrowed in concern. “You look weary” she informed softly, hoping he wouldn’t snap at her. “Perhaps we need to take rest before travelling onwards” She heard him talking to himself and got up to place her hand on his arm “I’ll ask Kilcarn if he’ll let us board here tonight” she offered, “Perhaps I can offer myself to do some work in the village as payment”

The pale Alicorn cleared his throat politely at Morning’s raised eyebrow “I mean to clarify; it is not that you would be stuck in permanent were-panda form, but that you would be a godlike deity with the powers to match until the end of your life, which may not be for a very long time. You cannot pass the power onto anyone else once it has been absorbed from the completed collection of orbs. So it’s important to keep your heart pure and not be swayed by any evils that dwell in Purri or the unexplored lands beyond. Or you could become a great bane instead of a blessing” he warned. “You can never go back to living an ordinary life, or being as you were before. With great power comes great responsibility”

KIlcarn smiled at Midnight’s words “I know. I hear what Sage had said to the guards” he had enhanced hearing also. “They seek favour from the hoofed tribe and wish to gain transport for a quest. Not as pressing as the issue of saving all Purri. They can wait until we are done here. But if you are full and wish to leave, please be my guests” he said politely, gesturing gracefully with an open hand, turning it palm up as he lifted his hand slightly. “My trust and well wishes go with you. I believe you will be the saviours we have searched for. In time, things may change for the better for all, because of your efforts. And the future may be safer for your children”

Bess smiled when the baby began to nurse and take in the warm milk. “There, isn’t that yummy?” she whispered to him, watching him gulp it down hungrily, making tiny noises. His weight felt good in her arms and she enjoyed holding him. “You really love that rattle, huh. But it’s good to take time to eat”

She turned her head towards Dawn and watched her crawl over to grab the discarded rattle. Bess chuckled softly as she watched her play with it. “Uh oh, looks like your sister claimed your toy. Is that good, Dawn? You’re making a lot of noise. Well, don’t get too carried away, I’m feeding you after I’ve burped Dusk and he’s going to want it back”  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Dusk pauses in his drinking, gives a little burp and then continues right on drinking until the bottle was empty. Dawn looks up at Bess as she could hear her talking but not understand her words quite yet, however due to the angle Dawn looking upward caused her to slowly tip onto her back. She lay there looking up at Bess and happily jiggling the rattle.

Midnight bows her head and excuses herself from the table to collect their jackets. Morning remains in his chair a couple moments longer, thinking over all the knowledge Kilcarn had given them. He was all for going on an adventure with his mate and the kids but the end goal of the adventure seemed a bit daunting. "Thank you for your hospitality, we'll be in touch I'm sure." Morning said, shaking Kilcarn's hand as he rose from his chair and moved to follow Midnight.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:29 pm
Meyaira Firespring

Large Forest - Hoofed Tribe

“Eralin, p-please…try to be patient. I know your sister is important to you…but those in counsel with the hoofed tribe leader may be discussing something that’s just as important to them.”

Eralin gave her a side glance and then sighed as he ran a hand over his face. “I guess you are right. I just feel like we’ve wasted so much time already, but it’s probably been only a couple of days since.”

Eralin nodded at her words. “A rest would do us well, especially if it’s in something better than the ground.” He looked at Peridot and grimanced. “I guess I could try my hand at hunting or gathering whatever they may need, if they need it.” He straightened up and patted Peridot’s hand. “I’m sorry, Peridot. I let my weariness get the better of me. This….is new for me. My sister and I have always been together, even though we’ve had our separate adventures now and then.”  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:24 am
Incognita Ninja

Viper 9000

Large Forest - Hoofed Tribe

Bess set aside the empty bottle and placed a towel over her shoulder then lifted the infant rogue to said shoulder. She lightly rubbed circles into his back and gentle pats to make sure he got out any trapped air. She wanted to avoid a baby with a stomach ache from colic. Once she was sure Dusk was fine, she set him back down in a sitting pose in the C shaped cushion. She placed the baby book made with thick card pages on his lap and opened it to the page with C and D items on it. "Bet you can get into more mischief with C and D, eh?" she grinned and winked at the rascal of the three.

Bess turned to Dawn, laughing at the large baby's antics, and scooped her up, wrapping her hands around Dawn's waist and pulling her backwards across the blanket onto her lap, albeit gently. "Hup! There ya go. Want some milkies?" she cooed, leaning Dawn back against her body and prodding the teat of the bottle into Dawn's mouth. A little milk beaded out the top and flowed onto Dawn's tongue. This one tended to be the most active of all the triplets, and she had a good appetite to boot, apparently. "Hope one bottle's gonna be enough. I dunno how much milk is left in the fridge" she chuckled, tipping the bottle up so Dawn could feed. Not too high, not too low, the angle had to be juuuust right.

Bess couldn't help but yearn for what Midnight and Morning had. Each other, a beautiful family, and lots of fun every day because no day could ever be boring or quiet again once you had kids. Right? Bess' heart hurt, and she recalled Kilcarn before they'd been transported here. How they'd been boyfriend and girlfriend... She wondered what their future children would look like if she ever had them and suddenly started to blush as images of cute winged alicorn-boar children popped into her head, floating on puffy clouds and tumbling around cutely.

"Oi! I think I'm getting clucky. I should be in the flying tribe. Bok, bok, bok, ba-caw!" she laughed, imitating a chicken. CHICKEN...was one of the pictures in Dusk's book right now.

"Ahaha...ha..." Bess trailed off, surprising herself again because of the tears that sprang up from nowhere. A tear tumbled down her cheek on one side, followed a second later by the other side. "Ahaha, oh gosh, silly me...I miss him..." she tried to wipe her eyes on her sleeve, sniffling a bit. "I, I miss him so much" She couldn't hide the pain all the time. The fact that Kilcarn's name was changed and his memories were wiped and he didn't remember anything of life before Purri. And now...getting with him again seemed impossible. He was a gorgeous Alicorn while she was a peasant boar. How would she even bring it up with him?

"He doesn't remember ANYthing" she told Dawn with a sigh, looking down at the baby and smiling at the cute scene. "Nothing! It's not fair, why didn't they take both our memories? Guess he was putting up more of a fight once he was transformed into an alicorn. Heard he stabbed someone right through the eye with that horn. Think he regretted cleaning the blood and brains off it" Not like these kiddos could understand what she was rambling about.

Kilcarn smiled slightly as Midnight bowed her head to bid farewell. He looked thoughtfully at Morning, who seemed also lost in thought. "I know this is...much burden. Please feel free to take your time in thinking it over" he offered gently. "I won't force you into anything"

Kilcarn's smile warmed towards the tall man with the white streak in his dark locks. "Yes, of course" he answered to being in touch. "Take care returning home on the damp paths. The leaves and mossy logs can be slippery"

The white alicorn watched them go, waving them out with a graceful gesture as they left. His servers began to clear away the plates in record time and brought out some fresh jasmine and vanilla tea along with some small cakes and biscuits. Ready to welcome the next audience.

"A couple of days is a long time when you're looking for a missing person" she said, sounding sympathetic, "But I'm sure Nabelin must be okay. You said she's gone hunting before in your world, so she knows how to survive out in nature and defend herself. Not like me. Let's just hope she's found some allies and is somewhere safe in the Feline tribe now. Maybe we'll catch up to her or at least get on her trail. She's probably looking for you too, unless she has amnesia and forgot about you...but that probably hasn't happened" she said, waving a hand to dispel the horrible notion. Good going Peridot, make him worry MORE. She was really lucky to have Eralin by her side, helping her. She'd be a goner out here on her own. It was a miracle she'd made it this far. The memory of those gnolls outside made her shiver. Gods, were they serious about turning them into gnoll fodder? Eeuch.

"If anyone eats me, I'll make them choke on my bones" she muttered with a frown, her arms hugging her torso. She then blushed when she realised Eralin probably picked that up with his sharp ears. "Ahaha, just kidding!"

"Oh yeah, sleeping in a real bed would be nice. I'm spoiled though. So I'm not used to sleeping on the ground in sleeping bags" she admitted. "Think I only slept during our travels out of exhaustion" Still, it did take her a while to drift off, feeling exposed and scared of all the bugs, monsters and other tribes wandering the country. Eralin was the only thing protecting her.

"That sounds good" she nodded when he mentioned helping out to earn their keep. "Not hunting...these guys are probably vegetarians, considering all animals with hooves usually eat grass and the like" she stated, "Bringing a dead deer or boar would probably freak 'em out. Let's stick to nuts n berries, maybe fish. I guess their leader would tell us what jobs need doing"

She flushed anew when the elf patted her hand. "N-no...it's okay, you have a lot on your plate right now" she said softly. "Weariness and stress can do that to anyone. I'll continue to journey with you until your sister is found. That way you'll have company. Although I might be more trouble than I'm worth, not knowing much about survival, fighting, etcetera".

Just then, some footsteps approached the exit and Peridot jumped up, stepping away from Eralin, turning to face the door. She held the hand he'd patted to her chest, relishing the memory of his touch without realising. Two people emerged from the tribe leader's home. A strong and tall woman who looked fierce and sharp witted, dangerous yet beautiful, plus an even taller male, with a white streak in his long black hair and a handsome face. "They...don't look like hoofed tribe members" she whispered to Eralin, "Wonder what they're here for"

The guards at the door motioned the elf and human over "You may enter for audience with Kilcarn. Mind your manners" they warned. "Any disrespect will not be tolerated from outsiders"

Peridot eeped as she was nudged with the butt of a spear. "O-o-okay! We're going, we're going!" she squeaked, hurrying in. The guards were none too pleased to see more outsiders had entered their village.

Peridot walked through the home and found her breath lost when she saw the Alicorn. "Are....are...are you real?!" she blurted before she could stop herself, agape.

Soft laughter tumbled from the hoofed tribe leader's lips as he shook lightly with mirth, watching the girl slap her hands over her mouth. "I am as real as you wish me to be" he chuckled. "Greetings and salutations, you must be the newcomers fleeing the tribe of gnolls by the borders. With what can I assist? You require horses, yes? And lodging? I'm afraid I cannot allow you to stay more than a night if need be"  
Main Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff