Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 4 Open: 2/16 - 3/2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:02 am
If you're unsure of what to do check out the rules/info thread here~

IF we reach 45 applications..
The prize will be upped to 50k.
The raffle will also change a bit. Instead of 35k and 1 letter it will become 2 letters. (No gold~)

• If you post a lot and then delete those posts you will be banned from the guild. This is a form of cheating.
    Please don't be a cheater. Cheaters ruin the fun.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:19 pm
Name: Darkness ll Angel

Quest: Gold/Wish List Items

Quest Link: cheese_whine

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I really find it difficult to make progress on Gaia due to the small amount of time I get to spend on the PC. Some help would be great.

Darkness ll Angel

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:50 pm
So far away
User Image
Name: X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Quest: Jet the Kitten Star
Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I don't really. I only joined because I was invited. I don't really care if I get what I'm questing for or not. It took me two years to finally get Keytarblade. Yeah I hope to get a little donation while I chat in charities and whatnot but I usually just sit there trying to make friends. I also recently opened a charity with a friend.
User Image
Been so far away for far too long

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:28 pm
Name: Ziarinaa

Quest: Cerynitian's Blessing (For the eyes)

Quest Link: Please Help Me To See

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I do not think anyone deserve to be helped icon_rofl.gif Help is something one gets from the kindness of someones heart. When I started playing Gaia, I went through Tektek and I made this amazing avatar and I quested it ever since. I worked hard and managed to get almost all the items to make it. This is the last item I need to complete my dream avatar (Except for the mini wings - but that is a different matter). I believe that dreams come true and thus that I will be able to finish my dream avatar even if this item seems to be out of my reach. I chat in forums, I participate in competitions, I booty grab, play Zomg and fish. Thank you for considering me. Thank you for having this charity heart heart heart heart  

Ziarinaa

Hot Firestarter

x Mystic Mystery x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:03 am
Name: JessEvans
Quest: 'Death' Items
Quest Link: $
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I think I deserve a donation because the items are for someone who has passed away. I want to create an avatar (maybe even several) in memory of them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:22 am
Name: Unai671

Quest: I am currently questing Golden Laurels

Quest Link: N/A

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
I dont know if I deserve the help,but I am kindly asking if you can help me achieve my quest....I have 3M gold and I need all the help I can get.....Thank yooh!  

unai671

AB91

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:55 am
The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears.

Name: AB91
Quest: Wish List & Dream Avatar Items
Quest Link:

User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I have been working a lot to earn Gold such as by playing Booty Grab, zOMG! and even exchanging. Any help is most appreciated. ^_^

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:29 am
Name: Axel_VIII_Nobody

Quest: items in my dream avi.check it in my profile.

Quest Link: N/A

I dont know or think I deserve the help,but I am really appreciate all the help and i will also try to help the guild and its member.  

Xx_Helz_xX

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:10 am
Name: Sweetkitty

Quest: Mini Angel Wings

Quest Link: linklink

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am questing for Angel Mini Wings because they are very cute. I do believe that I can do it. I know I am working hard to earn more golds. I don't have a enough time to look charity forum because I have been busy with my life and college. I know that my quest takes forever. I would be grateful to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:07 pm
Name: Safavidal

Quest: Illyncia's Honor

Quest Link: Quest!

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I believe I deserve a donation because these past few weeks have been a toll on my happiness. I do not mean to complain but I've been feeling down and have more and more trouble enjoying what I usually love. Gaia has been my escape. On a happier note, I am almost done with the current item and help would be, as always, much appreciated! ^^  

Safavidal

d e v i n x i

3,600 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 am
Name: d e v i n x i

Quest: 3 january 2011 letters && 3 febuary 2011 letters

Quest Link: i have no quest thread yet.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I deserve help because i am a nice person and nice persons deserve nice things, yes? :3 i work my butt off on gaia. i do push myself to the limit. (just because i'm naked, doesn't mean i don't have stuff. i just don't have enough.) i love gaia. i am here like everyday. apart from my room, gaia is my world. lol. so there. help me? thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:13 pm
Name: iiTaeyang

Quest: Monthly Collectibles

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I don't remember what I used to put here anymore, since it's been nearly a year that I've been gone. In any case, I guess I'll have to re-explain myself. I probably "deserve" it as much as anyone else here, so I'll get right to the point. After taking a hiatus from Gaia and recently coming back, I've found that more items have inflated. Any sort of help is appreciated, no matter the amount of course. I remember that this guild has helped me quite a bit in the past already and I'm still thankful for it. Thanks for reading and considering, by the way.

Jong Kook

Pokejinka Horangi

Rannchan
Crew

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:21 pm
Name: Rannchan

Quest: Every Blue Wig in Gaia

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been slowly collecting a few blue wigs from Gaia and I decided that I need to get on that. I think that I can really accomplish this with the help of others.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:49 am
Name: choki_xxcool

Quest: Ancient Katana

Quest Link: [X]

The MP price will keep rising and I'll never be able to keep up with it v_v

Chokixxcool

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tany.Dai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:02 pm
Name: Tany.Dai

Quest: Elemental wings and a pixie

Quest Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/dreams-can-come-true-with-help/t.69765227/

I'm trying very hard to get these two items but so far it's taking a little bit of time and nobody will help me sad

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff