eh?
  do what now?
  *strips* freedom!
View Results

Howler Monkays874

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:41 pm
I got hit in the head with a football at school... and I didnt even care

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:37 pm
Let's see now, I've been hit in the head with a soccer ball about 2 times, hit in the head with a basket ball 3 times, hit in the head with a volly ball 2 times, hit in the head with a playground ball about 10 times, hit in the head with a football 1 time, and accidentally ran into a wooden wall in the first grade. I am not as think as you dumb I am. Ylsuoires (reverse for the real word)  

you_die!!!

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:13 pm
Me and my friends are a violent bunch in a friendly way, we will just say that we are all very physical...

We beat each other up lots...

mrgreen

AND DO NOT BE A SICKO!! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!

Zane: Yes, yes we do.

Berlin: ....I don't get it...

Chi: And that is because you are pure and innocent like a child.

Zane: You're a child too, Chi.

Chi: Look at you and Berlin and all those other people and tell me that again.

Zane: Good point....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:56 pm
I get hurt on accident. All the attacks, except for the first grade incedent, were all meer coincedience, I hate that word, because I never really saw the person try to hit me with the ball. But it still HURT! Also, I think that the attack to the noggin made me smarter, and made my focus split, and lessen my intelect.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:04 pm
Rugby is my schools answer to Football ... and it can be much more violent ... the only padding people are allowed to wear are Jocks for guys ... girls don't get anything ... and cleats can hurt alot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:17 pm
my dog ate my sanity
Rugby is my schools answer to Football ... and it can be much more violent ... the only padding people are allowed to wear are Jocks for guys ... girls don't get anything ... and cleats can hurt alot.

I play rugby at my school, at least I used to before the principal decided to watch us because it is against the rules to play the game with tackling. I was the hardest guy to tackle, took at least 3 of the biggest guys to take me down, and they had to try at the same time. I'm not much for bulk, I'm rather skinny, but my sence of balance is hard to match. Also, I can't tackle worth beans, and we didn't use any padding, just our uniforms.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:24 pm
I was in wrestling ... we played King of the ring ... we put a square of flat mats down, then 2 of those big fluffy mats on top. You had to be taken off the fluffy mats and the flat mats, and be completely off both. I beat the 3 girls, and all except 3 of the guys, and it took those 3 to take me off the mats. ... And I'm only 135 pounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:04 pm
I'm really hard to take down because I go down on my own.

Not as in a give up and hide, I go down, flip the person over my back or something, and jump on top of them or steal the ball if we're playign a game and run for it.

I'm super possessive in sports. It's because I played BAseball at a young age, and there are about three main things they teach you in baseball...

1: STOP THE BALL AT ALL COSTS -- AND MAYBE EVEN CATCH IT IF YOU'RE THAT GOOD (Okay, they didn't say the catch it part, you were just expected to catch it xp )

2: RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO THE BASE BUT DON'T FORGET TO TAG UP IF YOU HAVE TO.

3: GET THE BALL. ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO THE BALL.

So now when I play basketball I will literally dive for the ball...

Like today someone on the other team stole the ball from one of my team mates, I'm standing behind the guy who stoel the ball because naturally I want the ball, he whips around (not knowing I'm there) smashing both his fist and the ball into my stomach, but still runs by (this all happened in like two seconds and he was going too fast to stop) And somehow, I now have the ball and I'm keeled over trying to breathe, I pass the ball, and then I just...die...

It was really very interesting. 3nodding  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:34 pm
I'm hard to take down in football, rugby, whatever you want to call it, because I don't want to go down. As they say, the higher you are, the harder they fall, I don't think that I can get any lower with the way that I play.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:43 pm
Rugby isn't Football ... it's a different sport ... more dangerous ... the only thing anyone is allowed to wear as protection is a Jock ... and that's only the guys. Girls don't get to wear anything ... Wussy footballers and their padding ...  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:52 pm
my dog ate my sanity
Rugby isn't Football ... it's a different sport ... more dangerous ... the only thing anyone is allowed to wear as protection is a Jock ... and that's only the guys. Girls don't get to wear anything ... Wussy footballers and their padding ...

I know, we just play with a football, so we call it football, and we are usually less agressive. When we play rugby, we us a soccer ball or a volly ball and just kill each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:55 pm
ooo, lol, spiffeh avi.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:50 pm
my dog ate my sanity
ooo, lol, spiffeh avi.

It will change every once in a while as soon as I get a were tail. Transforms on the full moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:00 pm
Oh, lol ... makes sense.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out