Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
☠ A Fairy Tale Gone Wrong !?! ☠ [Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:48 pm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:44 pm

User Image
Ƚiz • Ӎidnight • Щilson
"I skate cause zombies can't"

₦ame: Lizzy Midnight Wilson
Йickname: Liz and Weirdo
βirthday: October 28th
₲ender: Female
ᾟeight: 6' 7"
Щeight: 149 lbs

Ӎore personal details~

Ƀio: Lizzy grew up in an normal home with a mom, a dad, and her. When she was 10 her dad had an affair. It wasn't until Lizzy was 13 her mom found out. The last thing Lizzy remembers her dad saying to her was 'So long sucker'. She never really liked him so she never cried but her mom cried almost every night for years. Lizzy told her mom they should move away and so they moved here.
Being the new kid is never easy and it's even harder when you have a stubborn attitude. But when Lizzy met him everything changed. Her attitude seemed to melt away and she cares for him, but he loves her and even tho she rejected him she knows he has no feelings for her.

Ⱥny tattoos or Scars: Scars from all the fights I have bin in.
Ɏour theme song:
Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

Chop Suey
Psycho
Paranoid
Still Alive
Ϣhat makes you special:I am the #1 gamer at any video game and I am an amazing skateboarder and snowboarder. I also play the drums.
Φh come on I know you love my attitude:A loud, punk rock rebel. She wont take s**t from anyone and has a bad habit of getting in trouble. Shes a total tomboy and likes to have fun. She is can seem like a living cartoon sometimes..

ʛimme more I'm hooked
Loud headbanging music and video games
Scary things
Pizza and Vanilla Ice cream with a chocolate shell
Skateboarding and snow boarding

Ѻh man I hate these
×Pop music
×Popular's
×Jerks
×The color pink

ѡe know you like Him/Her:I kinda fell for the best friend
I am a puppet for:Rock ur socks42

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 pm

User Image
Alicia • Ashlinn • Taylor
"Nothing is worst than feeling empty or losing someone you love."

₦ame:Alicia Ashlinn Taylor
Йickname:Ali or Ash
βirthday:April 18
₲ender: Female
ᾟeight:5’4”
Щeight:112 lbs

Ӎore personal details~

Ƀio:Before her life started going out of control it was like a traditional family with the occasional eatings at the dinner table. Now her father has died of cancer causing turmoil in her family with everyone wanting to get to know what they get on the will. My mother who was once a happy talkive parent is now a depressed silent woman. Now I’ve been trying everything I can to get my mind off of what’s happening to my family at home. I’m hoping I can get the courage to ask if my crush need help along with helping me get my mind off of my family.
Ⱥny tattoos or Scars:Back Tattoo
Ɏour theme song:
Ϣhat makes you special:Cooking, Drawing, and School
Φh come on I know you love my attitude:Alicia is almost the typical book worm with a few flaws about herself. She sometimes takes risks when she feels she needs it in her time of need. She is a quiet shy girl around guys and people she deeply cares about. She has a short-temper that comes out when she is either really stressed or angry about something or someone.

ʛimme gimme more I'm hooked
♪ Books
♪ Music
♪ Drawing
♪ Sweets

Ѻh man I hate these
× Hurting people
× Being alone
× Scary things
× Crying

ѡe know you like Him/Her:I fell for the Popular.
I am a puppet for:AceOfTears
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff