Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
have you ever had anything ~~*PARANORMAL*~~ happen to you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghosts?
  they're real
  no
  dunno man
View Results

big jug hot cheese

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:49 pm
So have you? Seen a ghost? Heard a ghost? Photographed a ghost? Had any other run ins with something weird??

I don't necessarily want to say that I believe in the supernatural, but I used to live in a +100 year old house and ... well, there were some unexplained occuances, and I've heard some pretty insane stories from my friends.

In any case, for me:
Seeing a girl run out of my room into the hall (I was laying in bed though, I guess I could have dreamt it, but I swear I was awake! I remember feeling very calm, then turning my bedside light off)

Hearing violin music for 1/2 an hour+ playing from a wall in my room in the middle of the night, getting up to **investigate** and finding it is coming from absolutely NOWHERE. I mean, the wall borders outside, and there was no sound outside. Wtf?

Hearing plates and things being moved around in the dining room loudly, apparently no one was up in the night

Hearing a dog walking around(??) if you have wooden floors you'll know the sound, I really think it wasn't the house expanding/contracting but ??? This happaned probably 1/3 nights but I was the only one who ever noticed it.

Getting sleep paralysis.

ANYWAY!! What's your spooky stories?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 pm
I watched a scifi/thriller film called fire in the sky when I was probably too young and it made me terrified of being abducted by aliens. For years after I had trouble sleeping because I would have the kind of dreams where you just feel the presence of beings moving around you and at the same time are deemed mute and immobile. (my dad watching tons of alien sighting shows, unsolved mysteries and x files didnt help.)
Not really paranormal but It might as well have been. <_< ->,>  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

nannerbread

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:43 am
i was haunted for a good part of my highschool years.
my friends and i went and played with a Ouija board in thisold abandoned house a few times. and some s**t went dowwwwn...

the house itself was creepy, white big, old and rotting, the people who owned it before up and left everything behind one day for no reason, the place was trashed and stuff, there was this huge barn in the back too that was half burnt to the ground, out in the stable area my whole group was frightened by what sounded like really angry horses, lots of em.

after that we went upstairs and while walking up the stairs i felt what was like a cat walking inbetween my ankles a damp cold cat, and it was higher up, more like right above my knees. we were messing with the board and we all had rosary beads right, well the little metal crosses on all three of our rosaries were so hot you couldn't touch them my friend ryan who was holding a bible (he was frightened) just hit the floor, passed out or something, when we finally woke him up, he didnt even know where we were. a friend, aaron found the entrance to the attic, where there was a dead deer. like a whole one. ******** dead deer in the locked attic.
about that time we all started really freaking out,

a couple of us still wanted to check out the basement right, i didnt even go down there, ******** that.

but a couple friends of mine did, and they said they heard some noises but nothing too out of the ordinary, when they were in the basement though, my friend shaely and i were chattin and this massive gust of like ice cold wind went through the house, and im pretty sure everything was locked,

starting a week after that strange s**t happens to me all the time, i hear a boy talking quite often, and things fly at me sometimes.

nothing harmful, ive had a beanie baby hurled at me before..but thats the worst.

and sometimes i feel as though theres someone holding me or leaning on me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 am
One time I saw a bat and i was like wow....but it wasnt a vampire...so I guess it wasnt paranormal...  

That Shroomin Stoner
Crew

Partying Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 am
@ nannerbread: So you have a ghostly friend. that's pretty cool I guess.
Not sure why a ghost would follow you, maybe you remind it of someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:14 pm
Fire 0ak
@ nannerbread: So you have a ghostly friend. that's pretty cool I guess.
Not sure why a ghost would follow you, maybe you remind it of someone.

well the history behind the house suggests that a young boy died in the barn fire, so im guessing if anything is following me its the boy, hes probably just lonely, i figure hed want to cling to positive energy, and im not one to be anywhere near negative.  

nannerbread

mcg at ghs

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:22 pm
no but heard sotires of them stare  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 am
nannerbread
i was haunted for a good part of my highschool years.
my friends and i went and played with a Ouija board in thisold abandoned house a few times. and some s**t went dowwwwn...

the house itself was creepy, white big, old and rotting, the people who owned it before up and left everything behind one day for no reason, the place was trashed and stuff, there was this huge barn in the back too that was half burnt to the ground, out in the stable area my whole group was frightened by what sounded like really angry horses, lots of em.

after that we went upstairs and while walking up the stairs i felt what was like a cat walking inbetween my ankles a damp cold cat, and it was higher up, more like right above my knees. we were messing with the board and we all had rosary beads right, well the little metal crosses on all three of our rosaries were so hot you couldn't touch them my friend ryan who was holding a bible (he was frightened) just hit the floor, passed out or something, when we finally woke him up, he didnt even know where we were. a friend, aaron found the entrance to the attic, where there was a dead deer. like a whole one. ******** dead deer in the locked attic.
about that time we all started really freaking out,

a couple of us still wanted to check out the basement right, i didnt even go down there, ******** that.

but a couple friends of mine did, and they said they heard some noises but nothing too out of the ordinary, when they were in the basement though, my friend shaely and i were chattin and this massive gust of like ice cold wind went through the house, and im pretty sure everything was locked,

starting a week after that strange s**t happens to me all the time, i hear a boy talking quite often, and things fly at me sometimes.

nothing harmful, ive had a beanie baby hurled at me before..but thats the worst.

and sometimes i feel as though theres someone holding me or leaning on me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

John Obake
Captain

Heroic Smoker

WendyFae

6,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:55 am
ch-ch-chupacabra
So have you? Seen a ghost? Heard a ghost? Photographed a ghost? Had any other run ins with something weird??

I don't necessarily want to say that I believe in the supernatural, but I used to live in a +100 year old house and ... well, there were some unexplained occuances, and I've heard some pretty insane stories from my friends.

In any case, for me:
Seeing a girl run out of my room into the hall (I was laying in bed though, I guess I could have dreamt it, but I swear I was awake! I remember feeling very calm, then turning my bedside light off)

Hearing violin music for 1/2 an hour+ playing from a wall in my room in the middle of the night, getting up to **investigate** and finding it is coming from absolutely NOWHERE. I mean, the wall borders outside, and there was no sound outside. Wtf?

Hearing plates and things being moved around in the dining room loudly, apparently no one was up in the night

Hearing a dog walking around(??) if you have wooden floors you'll know the sound, I really think it wasn't the house expanding/contracting but ??? This happaned probably 1/3 nights but I was the only one who ever noticed it.

Getting sleep paralysis.

ANYWAY!! What's your spooky stories?

wow, thats crazy.... but sleep paralysis is normal actually its somthing that happens sometimes to us when we sleeping and we wake up feeling stiff and unable to move.. (my psychology prof told me)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:23 pm
Maybe once but I don't think it was actual paranormal I just think it was my sister messing with me. confused  

DedicatedLady

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

HopelessRomantic44

2,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:32 pm
My boyfriend says I experience stuff like that all the time but I really don't know.. like I choose to be ignorant so I'm not scared all the time.  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games